Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Global warming... or not  (Read 15914 times)
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #20 on: Wed 09.12.2009 15:14:56 »

Thanks for the proof of your inability to discuss. No, dont bother any arguments, you dont need to defend your position in a discussion, nor to amplify others thoughts. Think the way you want it to be and disfame others. That's cool, people will surely think you're smarter than a donkey.

And yeah, oil and gas is gonna run out so soon. They know exactly how much we got left, thats why they dont have to bore for it. Lets believe the oil companies version, legitimate the immense price increases. And on holiday seasons, the oil gets even less, so they have to raise the prices again! No, that's probably not because of a huge economical monopole, that's because they can say how much is left! And they say, lets burn it through our engines, make plastic bags which get burned after 1 use from the mall home. If you were a rich oil company CEO, and you'd know oil is running out soon. Would you transform your capital on newer energies and safe the precious last for necessary things like medecin, lacquer or plastic or would you buy all other energy technology plans, leave them untouched under your desk and tell the world we have soo few oil, but you can burn it if you pay a lot?
But I'm sure in your world it all makes sense, must be the bad environmentalists conspiring again.

you're a joke, pretending to be serious. Not worth a true discussion as I see.

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Wed 09.12.2009 15:35:09 »

With such opponent, i don't see any end of this discussion. Seems like i have too small authority for someone to take me serious. I would discuss something only with someone, who respects me and my opinion. It's not you, DeineLtan, sorry.
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #22 on: Wed 09.12.2009 15:50:33 »

ok THAT'S again something interesting you post. Can you give me the source where you got this from and who examined this influences? And is the arctic AIR temperature linked to the melting of the ice and warming of the oceans?

But very interesting discussion and I appreciate it of you to bring this into dialogue and make people think again on their own opinion, the medial influence and the world we're living in and we're leaving to our children one day.

No, no, I'm just fooling you all the time and never take your opinion as a serious statement to think about. I didn't show you and your opinion any respect, did I? I only discuss to argue with you and post my shit.

You make me angry, bonehead, I better stop here. Go on post your unfunded and gridlocked opinion for others and ignore respectfull and honest spoken critics. Turn everything into ridicule which isn't your word!  argh.gif  finger

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #23 on: Wed 09.12.2009 16:04:13 »

You make me angry, bonehead, I better stop here.
Yay!! People, he finally left this thread, now we can normally discuss this issue Smiley
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #24 on: Wed 09.12.2009 16:37:12 »

Yay!! People, he finally left this thread, now we can normally discuss this issue Smiley
what do you mean normally? different opinions will always bring some spicy arguments, as we can all see Grin
anyway, it's not me, or Ltan, or you that are going to change this. we all will. all that is left is for us to do what we think it's right, to follow the advices from people who really understand about this, and follow those advices if we agree with them. that's all. we are still free

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #25 on: Wed 09.12.2009 17:05:06 »

what do you mean normally? different opinions will always bring some spicy arguments, as we can all see Grin
I meant, than inability of accepting any other opinion, that differs from your one, isn't good characterization in arguing  Smiley
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #26 on: Wed 09.12.2009 17:48:30 »

yes yes...indeed

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #27 on: Wed 09.12.2009 18:23:21 »

omg, no live? discussing global warming ?

nerds  xxxlaugh.gif

this is just proof that u cant handle his opinion XD

don't hate the player, hate the game
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #28 on: Thu 10.12.2009 13:33:44 »

There is no evidence about a leading role of CO2 in the global warming in all the times of this fucking old planet. (Explain me the "Little Glacial" in the Middle Age, Ltan!) If someone has sanity and reason, he's able to realise, that the most important influence on the energy status of this tiny fucking planet is - the sun. The angle of the sunlight on this (fucking staggering) globe made the difference between summer and winter, not the fart of a cow.

BUT: The fight against the "global warming caused by manmade air pollution with greenhouse gases" takes hundred of hundred of billions dollars.

AND IT'S WASTED, LIKE EVEN ALL THE DISCIPLES OF THE CHURCH OF GLOABL WARMING ADMIT! IT BRINGS - NOTHING! NOT THE TOUSENDS PART OF ONE DEGREE! FUCK!

If you're able to use google, you'll find the mails from the leading institute for the which show the lies and tricks to manipulate the people. (If not, click here:http://www.pi-news.net/downloads/FOI2009.zip)

Again: Show me the CO2-reason for the "Little Glacial", the "Greenland" few centuries b4 when wikings settle there and named this land not without reason. I would ask you about Ötzi, who was buried from the ice for 5000 ys. Was this one of the stone age guys, which was extincted by a former global warming if he could croak on warm gras in 3.200m? How they did this? Burn down whole Europes woods in one piece? C'mon! If this interglacials wasn't manmade, but correlate with sun activity...

They're liar and try to thrill us with Fary Tales, make us to slaves of their absurd global warming religion, supress the commen sense and rly scientifical arguments. Fuck them!

P.S.: Fuck the "Can't take the risk" too! Ridiculous argument to persuasade pplz with fear. We've so many things we could do with this money to bring mankind towards or save lives. If we hasn't nothing to do with our lives, money and times - then we could think about spending all this for a - risk...
« Last Edit: Thu 10.12.2009 14:05:55 by darkredfox »

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #29 on: Thu 10.12.2009 13:50:14 »

Thanks for your support, foxxy! cool thubs up  msn009.gif

PS. I'm also glad, that someone else reads www.pi-news.net except of me  Grin
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #30 on: Thu 10.12.2009 13:53:20 »

This is exactly what i was talking about - e-mails between some GB "scientists", that were hacked some time ago and prove, that they lied us about those "terrifying statistics"...
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #31 on: Fri 11.12.2009 04:55:53 »

I think you totally didn't get my arguments, foxx.

Did I once say CO2 is the proven causer of global warming or anything like this?
I said get off your "who caused this by doing what"-discussion and prepare to face consequences of changing. And there is indeed a changing of the global climate, if you deny this, you're total ignorant. Our glaciers here in Switzerland are decreasing and mountains become instable, Mister Ice Age!

And yes, I believe more the thousands of meteorologists, biologists, physicians and astrologers from the most famous universities with the best equipment than any Internet or TV conspiracy theorist. Yeah, economical ressource management is such a huge business due to its bad efficency and high cost level, exactly! The innocent brave oil companies getting ripped here, aren't they?

And Ötzi is from the Copper Age, before you ask, dinosaurs and humans never lived to the same time :-D. When our precious oil what you recommend to burn mindless was still fauna and flora, the homo sapiens sapiens didnt even exist on this planet, and wouldnt have survived either!

To your ice ages in midd age, I repeat:
No one can already explain these huge and long-resistend ice periods, if it was only about solar activity, there wouldn't be such a discussion.

And that's where the CO2 comes in,
it is in fact a proven greenhouse gas. And its indeed the only thing which went up together with the global temperatures, scientists came up with this theory BECAUSE the solar activity can't explain these increases anylonger by itself. Of course solar activity is the biggest power to earth, did I ever doubt this? Greenhouse gases are only revealing their influence by holding more of the solar energy in the atmosphere!

And if you still think its ok to pollute the air with fuel engines, monopolized all over the world, I take you once to the workers in the coal mines in Bolivia, where their average life expectance is 21, and have to work for a slave salary for the mineral companies, diyng of cancer when they reach adulthood.

Also to you I can say, watch the video, try to answer my arguments first and ESPECIALLY! read first close what my opinion is and arguments are! And THEN tell my why its so bad to fight against this earth raping fuel burning monopole and so bad to invest and change to renewable energies.

And where's my ignorance or disrespect for your holy opinion? I named you lots of concrete arguments and scientists which give out facts, internationally, academical mesured and accepted facts of clima developement, this clown sova isn't posting shit but comedians and unprovable or completely wrong researched/manipulated TV emissions and is calling me a donkey and you're pretending I can't accept other opinions because you (cant) disprove them???

Religious ideology? What a joke, you guys are Scientologists telling an agnostic he's gridlocked! :-/
« Last Edit: Fri 11.12.2009 05:23:36 by DeineLtan »

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #32 on: Fri 11.12.2009 14:06:01 »

Aha, all you can't explain is unclear, but the global warming fact is enough to blame the mankind and esp. the hightech-industriy for being evil... You're kidding me, friend?!

It's proven, that CO2 is a greenhouse gas. But CH4 aka Methan is four time better! And now? The fact is, there is no evidence for the leading role of this gases in the global warming - if this trend from different and contradictory theories is true. We need a global cataclysm like the ejection of the Perm Trapp to reach a exhaust of CO2 for big changes...

Understand me right: If you defame me as an ignorant only bc you see some glaciers melting down, you didn't realize, that this could me a local or temporarily effect! As you say: We couldn't explain the ice ages. Why should the mechanism different to rapid global warming? And why we should able to explain with the co2-theory the global warming, but not cooling of climate?

The main problem, you probably didn't get, is the dependence of the believing in the main axiom: The content of CO2 in the earth atmosphere is the only / main reason for global warming. People which didn't accept the posibility there could be a refutation of this theory are believers even if they call themself scientists! Doubt is the heart of knowledge. I'm not sure about this things, but I hate this followers, which supress other opinions and force people to change their life.

Otherhand I aggree, that the unleashed exploitation of nature and resources is one of the biggest problem of mankind. Chemical pollution is a completely different thing: We could proof the toxic effects. I'm against the globalisation, I reject the banking system and the monopolisation of resources. I guess, the deeper problem isn't the usage of oil, the problem is to burn this precious treasure of soil instead of using for chemical industry. Or do you reject chemistry?  xxxras.gif

If you rush against Sova and the comedian, think about humor as a weapon against the ignorance and arrogance. People feel so, this guyz only speak it out.

Last but not least: You got me with the Copper Age (now I know, for what they burning down Europe and causing this Global Warming I  xxxlaugh.gif). If you want a fight on this level - plz:

To your ice ages in midd age, I repeat:
No one can already explain these huge and long-resistend ice periods, if it was only about solar activity, there wouldn't be such a discussion.

Aaaha... The Catholic Church has also changed his belief as Gallileio revealed the theory about the solar system. The whole scientific society was excited and convinced about nuklear theory, quantum theory, ether,... what you want. LOL

And if you still think its ok to pollute the air with fuel engines, monopolized all over the world, I take you once to the workers in the coal mines in Bolivia, where their average life expectance is 21, and have to work for a slave salary for the mineral companies, diyng of cancer when they reach adulthood.

I guess it was few years ago as automobiles take coal for theyr steam engines. And the killer phrase from the poor guy who's dying for my rich life - cry in your bed about it!  Roll Eyes

Did I once say CO2 is the proven causer of global warming or anything like this?

And yes, I believe more the thousands of meteorologists, biologists, physicians and astrologers from the most famous universities with the best equipment than any Internet or TV conspiracy theorist.

What is now true? 1) It's not proven! 2) This guys say, it is proven! 3) You?

P.S.: When you're so shocked, why do you use bad things like internet, PC, mobiles, microwaves, TV, radio, squandering energy and resources only for your pleasure? xxxshifty.gif Take it easy, pal!
« Last Edit: Fri 11.12.2009 14:35:38 by darkredfox »

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #33 on: Fri 11.12.2009 15:12:49 »

btw: Did anyone know, that only 30 ys ago the whole scientific community, all "experts" believe in a new glacial period?

http://www.welt.de/wissenschaft/umwelt/article5489379/Als-uns-vor-30-Jahren-eine-neue-Eiszeit-drohte.html

sry only german...

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #34 on: Fri 11.12.2009 15:14:14 »

Ironically, first page of "Time" journal from 1985 year till now looks like >THIS<   xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Nice graph:  msn011.gif

Ltan, how can you speak about "reliable best scientists in the world", when we have proven you, that they have changed measures on purpose to mislead public? Before shouting "you didn't bring any arguments", first look at yourself  msn012.gif

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #35 on: Fri 11.12.2009 15:15:07 »

Hey foxxy, we think on the same thing  xxxlaugh.gif
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #36 on: Fri 11.12.2009 16:16:22 »

Here is a video of how reliable IPCC graphs and "facts" are:

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #37 on: Fri 11.12.2009 17:26:18 »

Here is a video of how reliable IPCC graphs and "facts" are:

Duuuuuuude GLENN BECK?Huh? ROFLMAO  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Man, that's an uberepic fail to post a vid from that guy to support ANY argument, not only GW. Do a little background check on him Wink

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #38 on: Fri 11.12.2009 17:45:11 »

Crybaby Beck?  msn012.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #39 on: Fri 11.12.2009 19:40:11 »

Duuuuuuude GLENN BECK?Huh? ROFLMAO  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Man, that's an uberepic fail to post a vid from that guy to support ANY argument, not only GW. Do a little background check on him Wink
You didn't take part in discussion and now you enter here just to post this?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: