Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Global warming... or not  (Read 15926 times)
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #40 on: Fri 11.12.2009 20:12:28 »

yes I entered just to post that. Because no matter on what side off the argument you are, you  have to chose wisely who do you consider to be an trusted expert/source. I'm not buying the crap A.Gore is selling neither can I take seriously anything from that nutjob G.Beck.

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #41 on: Fri 11.12.2009 23:15:59 »

Pretty good attitude of M4rtini, as I think.

I am also critical to both sides, and I know also the best scientists change their theories like others underwear. I dont want to write another roman to sort out all stuff, foxx.

Fact is, sova is a disrespectful and bad discussion partner, though I respect his comedian a lot, that guy is hillarious and wise, RIP!
Earth climate is changing (all the time) and mankind has to be prepared for either version and would do better to get around more respecting nature in all ways.

I'm neither against technology nor against globalisation (which made this huge technical progress possible). I like technology and science, know of the lies of modern media and am just against raping the nature and fuel monopoles and stupid developement. Therefor I am PRO renewable energies and AGAINST burning fuels, maybe you overread it, foxx, but I wrote just to sova before, oil should be used very wisely for medecin and lacquiers and things its needed for, not to burn it in motors or heating ovens.
« Last Edit: Fri 11.12.2009 23:47:32 by DeineLtan »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #42 on: Sat 12.12.2009 00:13:47 »

tired to answer. basta.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #43 on: Sat 12.12.2009 11:42:54 »

Stop arguing, Happy Hanukkah to everyone!!!  yiiiiha.gif
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #44 on: Sat 12.12.2009 17:32:17 »

Peace and love and no global warming for all ut3 players, mostly Lilium Atratum.
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #45 on: Sat 12.12.2009 18:40:41 »

@Sova: Yesterday I told my sweety, that we do in fact simulate hanukka, bc we give our (bigger) son many little gifts instead of a lot on christmas.  xxxlaugh.gif

@Ltan: I like you and as I see you has a founded and differentiated opinion. I agree about rejecting of monopoles, but I refuse globalisation which is only made for exploitaition of people, decrease our level of living not for the raising of the third world but only for profit of cocksucking trusts!

So next time I'll kick your ass! If we see us ingame. xxxlaugh.gif

greetz foxxx

P.S.: Whats about Lilium and the global warming? Lives he on the seychelle islands?  Grin

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: Sat 12.12.2009 20:08:51 »

CO2 is overrated for its impact on the environment.

Why don't the environment protectors alarm things like:
- sunken container ships with nuclear waste in the surface waters of the Mediterranean Sea,
- radioactive wood pellets being burned in the EU (ok, this was mentioned in international news),
- PET plastic to cause cancer (nephew of the inventors of Pet states this now... he drinks only from glass bottles. but what does not cause cancer our days? ^^).

It is all a system. Power and money. We won't get to know about it. We won't change it.

...CO2 :D
« Last Edit: Sat 12.12.2009 22:22:27 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #47 on: Mon 14.12.2009 03:31:50 »

aka_sova      This post was removed by a moderator (/unecesarry..) Huh?

Did you remove my post for others or your own bitchy answer on it?  xxxlaugh.gif

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #48 on: Mon 14.12.2009 06:31:04 »

aka_sova      This post was removed by a moderator (/unecesarry..) Huh?

Did you remove my post for others or your own bitchy answer on it?  xxxlaugh.gif

Well, A post like. Tired to answer. basta IS unecesarry...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #49 on: Mon 14.12.2009 16:31:15 »

Oh is that what i wrote? I think not.
If you start to censore my posts, that was my last one. Have fun... blablabla.gif

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #50 on: Mon 14.12.2009 16:54:34 »

viva la vida...

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: Mon 14.12.2009 17:51:06 »

If you start to censore my posts, that was my last one. Have fun... blablabla.gif
Bloody has removed a post by sova, as you should be able to see from the poster name and the reason why the post was hidden: cause it wasn't necessary.
You really think, this is something else than spam, here, read it up now.

...Mann, Mann, Mann.  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Mon 14.12.2009 17:54:31 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #52 on: Mon 14.12.2009 17:51:45 »

Who censored you, mister Ideal?

All bender removed (for not obvious reasons) was my post, that contained "Tired to answer. basta".
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #53 on: Mon 14.12.2009 18:12:16 »

No1 censored DeinLtan. Sova wrote "Tired to answer. Basta!" Superflous post, no1 wants to know if you like to post or not.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #54 on: Mon 14.12.2009 22:55:14 »

It's not superfluous, it gives to know to DeineLtan, that i don't answer not because i don't anything to say (that will create an impression to him, that he has convinced me and won in this argue, which isn't true, no one did), but because i'm tired of this arguing, that "leads nowhere" (c).

Don't be like youtube, that requires at least 5 characters to allow to comment.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #55 on: Mon 14.12.2009 23:42:45 »

And those people want to change our climate? Are those people wo which you commit yourself, DeineLtan?

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #56 on: Tue 15.12.2009 00:03:35 »

Also some graphs for your familiarization, DeineLtan.

http://www.c3headlines.com/2009/06/a-quick-scroll-through-temperature-records-historical-modern-global-warming-is-crisis-unprecedented.html

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #57 on: Tue 15.12.2009 06:45:41 »

i'm tired of this arguing, that "leads nowhere" (c).

And I thought you don't want to argue anymore...

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #58 on: Tue 15.12.2009 11:14:43 »

Well seems i have a bit mood and continue this  xxxlaugh.gif  and new incoming arguments  msn012.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #59 on: Tue 15.12.2009 17:32:12 »

ok, Bender, misunderstood your, concerning the removal. No hard feelings.

I aint arguing with Sova anymore, due to mentioned reasons. And I didn't ever wanted to convince him of my "ideals", people which are too stupid to understand that burning fuels is no good idea on the long hand can't be helped anyway.

But since foxxy also entered the discussion, I wrote some things again.

Actually, I watched looots of YouTube videos since this dispute and read some articles, I came to the result: I can't make a clear opinion whether and how climate will be changing, actually no one can, we're depending on the statements of some scientists and men in public positions, we can't be sure at all.

So, I keep my own opinion against OPEC and the pollution of the environment, for renewable energies, I do what I can to go on responsable with power, but won't exaggerate it and keep beeing critical towards other public opinions.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print

Jump to: