Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Global warming... or not  (Read 15915 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #60 on: Tue 15.12.2009 21:17:40 »

Actually, I watched looots of YouTube videos since this dispute and read some articles, I came to the result: I can't make a clear opinion whether and how climate will be changing, actually no one can, we're depending on the statements of some scientists and men in public positions, we can't be sure at all.
You are absolutely right, no one can predict climate changes, and i'm glad you've got something from this discussions. cool thubs up
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #61 on: Tue 15.12.2009 22:36:35 »

Hey man, I never thought anyone really can!

You came around like: 'pump this fuel into the air, can't hurt' which I still deny.

what you really showed me, is that there is a huge discussion and people on both sides are strongly suspected to manipulate statistics and gamble with public opinions. But I noticed this early and said that in my first posts, that's why we have such a long thread here about it, I liked your controverse opinion as a stimulus to think, watch and read about this topic more. If you just also respect my opinion and keep it on a non-personal, rational level it's really cool and I dont have to pollute the air by getting a flight to Tel-Aviv to beaten you up.  msn012.gif

Post all your sick ideas, even when I'm not thinking just like you after reading them, you got a good chance to make me make my mind up on some stuff I didnt think that much yet. Appreciated. cha_43.gif

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #62 on: Wed 16.12.2009 21:33:08 »

no matter what the better solution is...i just want our planet to be like this.
(watch HD version on youtube)
« Last Edit: Wed 16.12.2009 21:33:33 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: Wed 16.12.2009 22:46:56 »

Earth in HD: great graphics! ...but the game play sucks.  msn011.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #64 on: Wed 16.12.2009 23:54:18 »

for now the creators can only apply the spectate mode Grin

iFCB
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #65 on: Fri 18.12.2009 08:19:25 »

No, I have the adminlogin, I play it sometimes!

I first played it with like a fantasy game, made all kind of shit with different religions, pretty bloody, then I made different nations and made lots of war like in strategy games. Nowadays I play it like SIMS, divided the whole world into rich and poor and gave privileges and freedom to a small amount of them, let the others work for them and starve and suffer diseases. I also created lots of cool cruel diseases which decrease population and make it even funnier. Recently I'm also playing with the world engine, making some funny experiments to the world map environment. But my trade level is better than in every Anno or AoE serie!

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #66 on: Fri 18.12.2009 15:10:51 »

and i like to see that you are not a parcial Creator because my city is still better than yours  finger
Grin

anyway, those kind of videos are what makes me get motivated to work on biology or other science-related jobs. i just hope that it will be physicaly possible for us humans to live outside in 20 years...i don't want to work in middle of world wide smog...
ok, i'm talking about pollution now, not global warming  blablabla.gif

and now that i've seen all your posts and videos, sova, i understand better what you mean, but stil... i'm too young to make my mind clear. but i don't really care, i will coninue to make my personal efforts to help reducing co2 emissions, whether they have to do with global warming or not

iFCB
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #67 on: Mon 28.12.2009 02:17:27 »

Don't wanna start new thread. Let's continue here, but a bit other topic for a while :p

DeineLtan, do you read the news? What do you think about it? Do you still think religion has nothing to do with it? Your own Basel, my friend, you could be this man...
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #68 on: Fri 01.01.2010 15:16:07 »

Don't wanna start new thread. Let's continue here, but a bit other topic for a while :p

DeineLtan, do you read the news? What do you think about it? Do you still think religion has nothing to do with it? Your own Basel, my friend, you could be this man...

huh? My own Basel? I could be the man? Say whuuuuut?  Crazysmile1

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #69 on: Mon 11.01.2010 16:54:44 »

LOL, come on sova! I just found out now that "the news" was a link, and I read it without surprise. Do you think that's only happening once a year here? Do you think that's a muslim problem only because the victim described them as young Turkish guys? Can you imagine lots of immigrants have legal problems, no matter what their religion is? OMG you're really running into a ignorant direction. No real muslim would tolerate such a crime, and these young gangstas were surely not really "halal."

But I have to say, the more I read and watch about your climate topic, the more I tend to your opinion IN THIS CASE. You should watch the movie "endgame" once, if you haven't already. Easy to find on google videos.

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #70 on: Mon 11.01.2010 17:26:50 »

LOL, come on sova! I just found out now that "the news" was a link...
Right on time, right on time...

Do you think that's a muslim problem only because the victim described them as young Turkish guys?
Sorry, but seems like in every crime the offenders are described as "young turkish guys", surely it has nothing to do with Islam, Islam is religion of peace!!!
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #71 on: Tue 12.01.2010 14:11:36 »

Now I take out the Irony-mutator of your post and I bear you out.

It's always the bad stranger, the foreigner that people fear most. The Elite plays with these human fears and manipulates you over it. I stop this discussion here, because you're once more gridlocked, with the only truth:

We're all humans. We all want to live, have some fun and a safe life for our family. There are some mean people who like to harm and influence others, but they exist everywhere. There is no colour or religion to name them like you wish it to be, in your black-white-worldview!

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #72 on: Tue 12.01.2010 16:25:49 »

1 last things to others, who don't really know much about religions, especially the Islam:

Check out some detached reports on some religions, and their roots and what some people made out of it.
Christianity, Judaism and Islam have some very same messages: Be a good man, respect the others, be benevolent and gracious
Everything else has economical, national or imperial intentions and is missinterpreted on purpose!

Good report about the Koran and Islam:

For German-speaking guys:

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #73 on: Tue 12.01.2010 18:09:05 »

This topic is about global warming. I will update the forum rules to keep this site clean of private arguments, flaming, political propaganda and religious posts of all kind in future. If there is nothing else to discuss, you don't have to flood the Dark Clan site.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #74 on: Tue 12.01.2010 18:27:12 »

read and understood.

Will keep any personal opinion out of the forum as it doesnt concern ut3.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: