Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: They made it! Hedsteem came to europe for a try!  (Read 11569 times)
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« on: Fri 08.01.2010 04:14:07 »

I was talking to the hedsteem guys (what you guys dont know, the best and almost the only mappers UT3 still has, they made even most of the spam maps you overplay since months), I explained them how the server environment in europe is and that there is no variation or even a free choice on what people can play.

They didnt wanted to first, but me and iki_xx spammed their forum that we want a european server because most of us have shitty pings on their American one, and we're bored of always the same gameplay.

And now they did! There it is, a hedsteem europe server, all custom, weapons, new vehicle variations, flag carrying in vehicles possible and even seasonal weapons like the snowball gun!

Who ever is also bored of Suspense or AnarchyHalls overkill all the time, show them europe got some players who appreciate their work and stand for diversity!

Dont prove my idea of the european community slowly dying by their own monotony!

Join hedsteem europe once and see what ut3 can also be:
open 95.211.15.33:7777
or join by gametracker or server list in game

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 08.01.2010 09:24:22 »

There it is, a hedsteem europe server, all custom, weapons, new vehicle variations, flag carrying in vehicles possible and even seasonal weapons like the snowball gun!Join hedsteem europe once and see

I prefer traditional vCTF maps and game-style.  Roll Eyes

I don't want stupid mutators and modifications like this snowball gun (and Bunny Trails and Chainsaw mod etc.).... these are toys for kids who are lame in the usage of the standard weapons or vehicles. Like u DeineLtan. Crazysmile1

I'll try this server and maybe i'll like it...maybe not as i said im conservative.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Fri 08.01.2010 13:32:23 »

Thx for the news Ltan. I'll check it out.

I have one tip for you guys too. If you want to play some HIGH SKILLED warfare pick up games, go to http://webchat.quakenet.org/# pick a nickname and enter the #mpukut3.warfare channel. I've played a couple of games there with Bloody and I have to say Warfare becomes a totally different experience when you play with high skilled players only. Most of them are on TS during the game so there are some good laughs too :)

the pugs are 5vs5, superfast and ultracool

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Fri 08.01.2010 13:48:52 »

Also visit #levi.pickup for some 4on4 tdm with the best players.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Fri 08.01.2010 14:44:39 »

Ok ping at least with low player count, and the weapons are not too wacky. I could imagine playing if there were lots of people.  Smiley Too bad there's so much stuff to download I don't think many will bother.
« Last Edit: Fri 08.01.2010 14:45:13 by PainSavour »

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 08.01.2010 15:10:31 »

Ping was 200. But felt like 80-90.

Mutators are gay tbh...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 08.01.2010 15:36:23 »

Ping was 200. But felt like 80-90.

Mutators are gay tbh...

Ping was 60, the first map that loaded looked good. The weapon sounds were atrocious and the weapons itself sucked a lot.

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Fri 08.01.2010 15:52:09 »

I've used to play it on american server some time, tried a lot of maps and weapons. I must say, they've changed everything, so it's now very unbalanced, for example scorpion shoots now some gay stinger alt fire (as i remember) and can't kill manta almost now, hellbender shoots some gay beams, that do no damage and now useless. On the other side, enforcer is now one of strongest weapons and now each time u spawn u can kill smb already...

My answer: sry i prefer usual one. I love mods, but this is too much.
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #8 on: Mon 11.01.2010 16:36:39 »

I prefer traditional vCTF maps and game-style.  Roll Eyes

I don't want stupid mutators and modifications like this snowball gun (and Bunny Trails and Chainsaw mod etc.).... these are toys for kids who are lame in the usage of the standard weapons or vehicles. Like u DeineLtan. Crazysmile1

I'll try this server and maybe i'll like it...maybe not as i said im conservative.

wow, that's a bit cheeky and disrespectfull of you sikeference. Last time I saw you on public servers you sucked like hell that I thought someone cracked your login. First win a 1on1 duel on Necropolis against me to speak like this, I see your post as a challenge.

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #9 on: Mon 11.01.2010 16:47:13 »

And for the others that think it's lame and the custom stuff is unbalanced:

What would you say to a scrim tournament on their euro server, some european teams against some hedsteem teams. They have a ping of about 150 or more on the european server, we all have under 100, so we would have the advantage of a better ping while they have the advantage of knowing how to play with their stuff.

I imagine this could be a very different but funny tournament, we, the Ficks, would be up for it. What about you? After that you can still say it sucks, but at least we would have tried.

(It's still my idea, but I'm sure hedsteem wouldn't hesitate to dispatch a team, since most of them can play under way higher ping than we're used to!)

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Mon 11.01.2010 17:32:00 »

since most of them can play under way higher ping than we're used to!)
Sure, USA rocks, Europe sucks!

How do you know it? Have u seen ANY american on EU servers? I have seen around 2 guys with ping 200 from America, who sucked like hell.
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #11 on: Mon 11.01.2010 18:45:35 »

First win a 1on1 duel on Necropolis against me to speak like this, I see your post as a challenge.

Playing duel on necro is like playing vctf on biohazard.

You won, father of all rocket spawners.  Grin

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #12 on: Mon 11.01.2010 18:47:19 »

Sure, USA rocks, Europe sucks!

How do you know it? Have u seen ANY american on EU servers? I have seen around 2 guys with ping 200 from America, who sucked like hell.

Sure, why should I say so if I didn't experienced it? I'm also an European, even when not in the EU^^
Rumple is really good under high ping, aswell as plugh, which lives in England and plays always on their American servers. Look, they have way bigger distances between them (that's why there's a hedsteem west and a east) and so comes they often have pings over 120 or more. It's just a matter of beeing used to, OI don't say US players are better than European ones.

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #13 on: Mon 11.01.2010 18:51:31 »

Playing duel on necro is like playing vctf on biohazard.

You won, father of all rocket spawners.  Grin

Necropolis is the best VCTF map of all stock maps and most customs aswell. We would of course forbid the usage of deemer and DW. If you dont duel there, you're just a coward and I dont wanna hear you calling me a player that sucks anymore. And it's called rocket spammer btw, at least insult grammatically correct. Has sova infected you or why do you start beeing disrespectful towards me? I was always respectfull with you.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Mon 11.01.2010 18:56:55 »

srsly Ltan. You need 10 sentences for something were every1 else needs 2. ^^

aka_sova This post was removed by a moderator (flaming -.-)
l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #16 on: Mon 11.01.2010 19:52:04 »

ltan's RAaAaaaAAAaaAaaaaAaaaaAgeee  msn011.gif

this forum is the most violent i've ever seen, ^^
ppl argue about everything..  u all should visit drphil.com, hes good at raging ppl, HAHA
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Mon 11.01.2010 22:41:59 »

ppl argue about everything..

(Edit made by Bloody.Bender): God dammit sova why you can't be/act more...    ...adult? xD And if any other or new discussion about politics starts now, I lock this topic.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 06:30:28 by Bloody.Bender »
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #18 on: Tue 12.01.2010 00:47:17 »

Talk to the hammer! He like the small custom maps xxxlaugh.gif
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #19 on: Tue 12.01.2010 02:07:31 »

*Personal Opinion*

Plugh is the best real vctf mapper around. Rumple's maps are terrible, except for arena of death that's still one of the funniest maps but with max 6-8 players.

Carrying flag in vehicles is ridicolous

Overpowered weapons are a fucking joke

Modded vehicles are crap

most of the maps just suck

Noob paradise

Never enjoyed playing there, I did once and  it was pathetic.

On the other side I must admit that the H3D guys have some modding talent, it's just goin totally the wrong way.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: