Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: They made it! Hedsteem came to europe for a try!  (Read 11568 times)
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #20 on: Tue 12.01.2010 08:41:30 »

Necropolis is the best VCTF map of all stock maps and most customs aswell. We would of course forbid the usage of deemer and DW. If you dont duel there, you're just a coward and I dont wanna hear you calling me a player that sucks anymore. And it's called rocket spammer btw, at least insult grammatically correct. Has sova infected you or why do you start beeing disrespectful towards me? I was always respectfull with you.

"Noshow". Choose a duel map and maybe i'll waste my time to play against you.

After all it was a joke, mr. rocket scientist, i read about your and sova's discussion where he called you a RL noob so i thought i can upset you with the word "rocket". Success.  Grin

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Tue 12.01.2010 11:28:20 »

*Personal Opinion*
I mostly agree with this opinion, their talent is going really wrong way...
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #22 on: Tue 12.01.2010 14:02:56 »

Sike, you said players that suck, like u Ltan, that's disrespectful. I don't care about rockets, I luv my rockets. Why duel map, I'm good in VCTF!? Fucking stop flaming, all of you, I'm not the one provocating!

And guys, I'm fucking sick of your ArenaofDeath, FeelGoodInc 4 life shit. You bore the fuck out of this game!

It's a personal opinion whether you like H3D stuff or not, but it is for fact that these guys are almost the only ones who distribute to this game new innovating stuff! Without them, there would hardly anyone still playing VCTF or UT3 at all! Almost every fucking custom map you play is by them!

I also like stock weapons, but you cant stay in these stock maps for ages! Damn, you guys play BBQ_Backyard with stock stuff and wonder why this map's too big! If you really played this once with H3D mutators, you'd have fun and a total new gameplay.

If you dont even dare to challenge the Hedsteemers on their euro server for a tournament, nevertheless if you like their stuff or not, you're gridlocked cowards and european ut3 community doesn't deserve their server. Seems like you wanna let this game die by deadness!

(& Bender, if I hadn't have to tell so much because people don't have any clue, my posts could also be shorter!)

Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #23 on: Tue 12.01.2010 14:36:51 »

About the maps, I'm sicker than you of arena/feelgood/anarchy/shoebox all the time like in dos server, in fact I'm not playing what's left of vctf anymore; but that doesn't mean I have to go on H3D and play with stupid super overpowered weapons in totally gameplay-lacking spam maps (seriously one of those shits you call "new original maps" was a straight line of terrain with 2 flags and like 20 scorpions each side...roflmao) and with bunches of noobs carrying flags in vehicles, so I find your point to be contradictory and inconsistent.

BBQ Backyard? lol...

"If you dont even dare to challenge the Hedsteemers on their euro server for a tournament, nevertheless if you like their stuff or not, you're gridlocked cowards and european ut3 community doesn't deserve their server. Seems like you wanna let this game die by deadness!"

This made me laugh even more, how can you play ut3 competitively with those mods?

"oooh look at me I took the flag and I'm going with it in the tank, I'm so awesooooomeee...and look at me I'm covering you with a shock rifle that shoots 2 times faster and does big ass combos I'm so leeet..."

UTF  u.s.a. wanted to have matches with hedsteem in usa servers and they didn't accept to play with normal weapons= total fail. I know them and I tell you it's fucking hard to find a decent player among them. They surely can be full of themselves "owning" the people regularly playing their stuff= total noobs. I don't know a single high skilled ut3 player that likes that stuff.

End of discussion

ladies and gents, Laugh Out Loud with me please:

« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 14:48:33 by Hatr3dSurg3 »
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #24 on: Tue 12.01.2010 14:49:44 »

Ok we won't play 1on1. End of story.

Hatr3dSurg3: agreed and a LOL indeed.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 14:54:35 by sikeferenc »

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #25 on: Tue 12.01.2010 16:13:13 »

Well, if you refuse the only try to bring new shit into gridlocked UT3, then we can all be spectating in stead of playing like Hatr3dsurg3 on DoS server, where the same 5 or 7 maps gets raped over and over.

All I would wish is more diversity, more custom stuff, even when it's only maps.

But see this, a real good warrior adepts to all kinds of circumstances. You can't just say they can own you because they made their shit to grant noobs to win over pros! LOL
Then you could just behave like these "noobs" and adept to it, also go with a tank and 5 scorps to defeat them for example, that's no argument!

You're very limitated when u tell me you can only be good with stock weapons.

And even if their mutators make it easier for people who don't aim like a V31O, wouldn't that be fair somehow? Or do you want that new or weaker players get owned totally and lose interest of UT3 soon?

I don't see the direction of your argumentation. I am very thankfull for H3D, I repeat, hardly any custom map which they didn't make! Even when I don't like all of their weapons or mutators, these guys keep this game beeing alive and changing and grant a diversity in it which totally lacks here!

Suspense or AnarchyHalls/FeelGoodInc/ArenaOfDeath, if it stays like this, I give UT3 max. 1 more year!

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #26 on: Tue 12.01.2010 16:32:04 »

And guys, I'm fucking sick of your ArenaofDeath, FeelGoodInc 4 life shit. You bore the fuck out of this game!

IMHO you're addressing the wrong people here, I bet most of us are sick&tired of the spam maps you mentioned. I'm playing warfare PUGs mostly instead.

It's a personal opinion whether you like H3D stuff or not, but it is for fact that these guys are almost the only ones who distribute to this game new innovating stuff! Without them, there would hardly anyone still playing VCTF or UT3 at all! Almost every fucking custom map you play is by them!

By your own words it's a "personal opinion" and as you can see most people here don't share the same view as you do. There is nothing wrong if you like the H3D stuff, but please stop trying to convince people otherwise.

I also like stock weapons, but you cant stay in these stock maps for ages! Damn, you guys play BBQ_Backyard with stock stuff and wonder why this map's too big! If you really played this once with H3D mutators, you'd have fun and a total new gameplay.

No I wouldn't have fun. Those guys maybe good mappers but modifying the weapons is a real game-changer. I think most people don't realize how extremely balanced the weapons are and how incredibly hard it's to design in a balanced way. You can't just come in and change the weapons on the spot, it's something that requires months or even years to test and balance.

If you dont even dare to challenge the Hedsteemers on their euro server for a tournament, nevertheless if you like their stuff or not, you're gridlocked cowards and european ut3 community doesn't deserve their server. Seems like you wanna let this game die by deadness!

I'll just pretend I didn't read the last paragraph, ok? I hope you didn't mean it seriously.

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #27 on: Tue 12.01.2010 17:02:32 »

I'll just pretend I didn't read the last paragraph, ok? I hope you didn't mean it seriously.

I mean everything like I say it. Why not? You flight to warfare instead of trying the only alternative in VCTF? I mean, hey, why shouldn't we do such a tournament once and try it out? At least it would be something different once. As I said, if you're really a good warrior, you adept to new circumstances and find it's advantages!

But forget it, they didn't want to spend money on a server no one wants. You're fine, you won, lack of diversity ftw! We're privileged if they still release maps for our community. You all didn't even try to enjoy it, sad.

Chapter closed.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #28 on: Tue 12.01.2010 17:19:37 »

Chapter closed.

Amen to that 'bro

UTFLOL
banned

« Reply #29 on: Tue 12.01.2010 17:39:47 »

*Personal Opinion*

Plugh is the best real vctf mapper around. Rumple's maps are terrible, except for arena of death that's still one of the funniest maps but with max 6-8 players.

Carrying flag in vehicles is ridicolous

Overpowered weapons are a fucking joke

Modded vehicles are crap

most of the maps just suck

Noob paradise

Never enjoyed playing there, I did once and  it was pathetic.

On the other side I must admit that the H3D guys have some modding talent, it's just goin totally the wrong way.

Lets see, what has UTF done...

Made shit Remakes Of Arena Of Death.

Made the Shittiest Custom Maps on the planet  wtf is VCTF-Funzone and a Poor remake of Sundog?? LOL

Spend More time Posting more moronic shit in their gay ass forums than they play.

Has a Great Empty server because most of the members Like to suck DFB's cock.

Face it...Your talentless fools that have done nothing for UT3 except add another retard clan to the ranks.

GO United Tard Force! You Rule!

UTFLOL
banned

« Reply #30 on: Tue 12.01.2010 17:52:03 »

1 More thing I love the way you guys tried to open MoonRulez Up in the editor and it crashed your editor to the point where you had to re-install.

Class Act. Morons.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 17:54:35 by UTFLOL »
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: Tue 12.01.2010 18:00:55 »

Ok, these posts go off on a tangent that don't really fit the topic title.

If you want to organize a vctf mesh on the European hedsteem server, you are free to do so. But since there seems to be a lack of interest towards the modified vctf game mode, please try in the general topics of the Epic forums. I'm sure, you will have a better audience for custom gaming there.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 18:03:34 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
UTFLOL
banned

« Reply #32 on: Tue 12.01.2010 18:02:42 »

You can delete the topic....Its pointless...They have No Euro server.
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #33 on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:12:25 »

So mature... making an account just to troll... and most of the h3d guys are 30 or so... so awesome.

the flaming stops here, this is not the place to talk shit and I totally have no time to waste in this e-bashing, I was just expressing my opinion and I don't give a shit what you think, Rumple ehhm UTFLOL....

Just to be clear I don't give a fuck also about the "who is the best mapper" competition you have in your head, I never mentioned the utf mappers so the bashing starts all with your childish behaviour. I still think plugh is the best vctf mapper around and Rumple's map are a joke. Is it so wrong ?

Really vegas, please lock this cause it's turning into crap, and you can expect also some of the other H3D sub-humans registering to the forums just to troll on me for expressing my opinion, they even made a server called United Tard Force after an argument with utf, having no life leads to this .
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #34 on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:20:44 »

Really vegas, please lock this cause it's turning into crap...

Good Idea :>

"WE ARE UT3!" ROFL...

UT3 = jolt.co.uk,
DoS Server,
Raptor Squad Warfare and CTF Servers,
Flashkick TDM,
duel servers,
DFB Clan,
some chicago gaming servers,
some multiplay (Pickup) servers and all the pugs servers.

Face it H3D you create really good maps imho, but custom maps or mods are not everything...

Edit: [hihihihi]
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 19:29:33 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #35 on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:40:00 »

I mean everything like I say it. Why not? You flight to warfare instead of trying the only alternative in VCTF? I mean, hey, why shouldn't we do such a tournament once and try it out? At least it would be something different once. As I said, if you're really a good warrior, you adept to new circumstances and find it's advantages!

Thats just bulls&%ยง". First of all, m4rt1ni plays warfare pickups because he knows that he plays with high skilled ppl only, what makes the game much more interesting. So to be a good player you have to try new stuff and if you don't like it, it makes you a n00b?

But forget it, they didn't want to spend money on a server no one wants. You're fine, you won, lack of diversity ftw! We're privileged if they still release maps for our community. You all didn't even try to enjoy it, sad.

Chapter closed.

Who said that they should get an european server? You!

You didn't ask any1 else if they like the mods and maps, so you just decided to contact them without our knowledge. Now almost no1 likes it and they bought a server. And now you try to let us look stupid and responsible for all that, because we don't like to play there.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 19:40:48 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #36 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:08:39 »

DeineLtan, i also have to say smth about their "gorgeous" community. I've played once a lot of hedsteem as i also love mods and custom stuff, and i got bored of getting killed with 1 shot of enforcer, that was surely overpowered, killed vehicle in 3 shots. I've told this to admin. He said he doesn't care about what i think. My argues about that the users themselves don't find it good idea didn't bring any results, he told they make it for themselves. After this i left this server forever.
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #37 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:13:14 »

Ok, i don't care who the FUCK U are and what the FUCK you would like / should like  / would like.

U'RE A FUCKING  NOOB.

Would u like to hear this again?

Ok, no problem.

YOU ARE A FUCKING NOOB.

Isn't it enough....

YOU FUCKING NOOOB?

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #38 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:20:53 »

Ok, i don't care who the FUCK U are and what the FUCK you would like / should like  / would like.

U'RE A FUCKING  NOOB.

Would u like to hear this again?

Ok, no problem.

YOU ARE A FUCKING NOOB.

Isn't it enough....

YOU FUCKING NOOOB?

And you mean? :D

UTFLOL
banned

« Reply #39 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:59:17 »

And you mean? :D

HAHAH You Euros are such fucking losers.....Hitler should have killed all your parents long ago and took over...
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 22:01:58 by UTFLOL »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to: