Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3 1v1 iCTF Cup - w00t  (Read 1978 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:00:35 »

Every1 who likes to join can join. Already 26 ppl signed up. You can read the rules in the clanbase cupthread. I'd like to see martini there Wink. There are some really good instagib players signed up. You'll probably play on one map only. (I think the most of you know it already) You'll play on w00tabulous, but afaik you can play other maps aswell.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=714178

http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=10234

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:49:29 »

YAY! This looks fun indeed. I'll sign up right away (or as soon as I find it on CB, that site is so confusing sometimes)

What about you B.?

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Tue 12.01.2010 19:51:47 »

What about you B.?

For me its pretty hard to play with my high ping. And ctf isn't my favourite gametype aswell =/. So with that ping I'd get owned only.^^ And my instagib aim isn't so good.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Hatr3dSurg3
Doublekill Member

« Reply #3 on: Tue 12.01.2010 20:38:26 »

That's surely a good thing for instagibbers, I play ictf at times but I hate w00t and I have 120 ping everywhere so not for me.

Some days ago I got the idea for a CTF hosted cup not only for clans but also for mixed teams, I'm trying to look around and see if there's a bit of interest in doing something like this, but it's hard since, sadly,  CTF is dead and buried in ut3.
I told m4rty about that and he's ok and I see vegas playing ctf once in a while so I'll let you know for sure if there will be further developments.
« Last Edit: Tue 12.01.2010 20:39:04 by Hatr3dSurg3 »
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:12:03 »

Instagib is not my type of game with my ping :(
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Tue 12.01.2010 21:40:34 »

Some days ago I got the idea for a CTF hosted cup not only for clans but also for mixed teams, I'm trying to look around and see if there's a bit of interest in doing something like this, but it's hard since, sadly,  CTF is dead and buried in ut3.
I told m4rty about that and he's ok and I see vegas playing ctf once in a while so I'll let you know for sure if there will be further developments.
Sure, thanks! If this doesn't take place in the middle of a weekday afternoon I'll join!!  s-bluecap.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 12.01.2010 22:42:36 »

yea nice idea a CTF cup..

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: