Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aliens vs Predator  (Read 7298 times)
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« on: Thu 04.02.2010 07:50:09 »

omg the demo is out now!!!

but its sad that its not downloadable for germans  grrrrr

i hate german politic!!!

for the others u can it by Steam
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Thu 04.02.2010 10:27:47 »

I'll try it, though it looks like it's just a bad console fps.

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Thu 04.02.2010 10:55:22 »

Lots of negative reactions on the steam forums. Ppl complaining about the controls and clunky gameplay. Fuck, I hope I didn't flush my money down the toilet when I preordered this game.

PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Thu 04.02.2010 12:32:27 »

Well first try certainly wasn't very convincing the matchmaking takes forever and when I finally get into a game the host leaves after a minute. Got a whopping one kill as an Alien and died once.  xxxlaugh.gif Looks like my estimate was right.

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Thu 04.02.2010 13:44:18 »

Omg you can't download it as a german  msn002.gif

Stupid USK -.-.

I expected that the controlling is pretty hard.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 05.02.2010 06:54:27 »

i got the demo :)

if u play AvP search for "A-Lion" !!! cu there
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 05.02.2010 13:57:42 »

Rebellion apologises for AvP demo fuck-up

http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/05/rebellion-apologises-for-avp-demo-troubles/

The demo is an old build made for the E3 convention. The full game will feature the hyper DX11 gfx and dedicated server support so I'll wait for the full game to arrive.

@Wojci: damn, A-Lion should only be your clantag not your nick!!!

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Fri 05.02.2010 14:00:29 »

I won't download it. As much as I heard some steam accounts got banned already. And I don't want that I can't playCOD and L4D anymore.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 05.02.2010 14:13:41 »

I won't download it. As much as I heard some steam accounts got banned already. And I don't want that I can't playCOD and L4D anymore.

Banned because of what?

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Fri 05.02.2010 14:24:46 »

Because you are not allowed to download in Alien vs Predator. At least some guys said that their accounts got banned.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Fri 05.02.2010 14:34:26 »

Because you are not allowed to download in Alien vs Predator. At least some guys said that their accounts got banned.

Ban the account because it's not supposed to be distributed in Germany? That's seriously fucked up :(

Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Fri 05.02.2010 20:04:25 »

m4rtini i will swap my Nick!!!
then it will be our Clan Tag!!!
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #12 on: Fri 05.02.2010 22:44:37 »

That's great Wojci Wink I'll join when my copy of the full game arrives.

A-lion will pwn :D

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Sat 06.02.2010 09:23:44 »

"German Sega Support announces that upcoming PC Game "Aliens vs Predator" which is officially not realesed in germany won't be playable from german location.

Retailer says that austrian version of the game will work with austrian steam version. I say: Shure if you are in austria you've got an austrian ip. Retailer gives no warranty that the game works 100%. He will ask his distributor and post it on their site which is http://www.world-of-video.de resp. http://www.world-of-video.de/index.p...shopengine_pi1"

Original Answer from a sega employee.

"Because the game AvP won't get released in Germany, it's not possible to play the imported game on german Steamaccounts. [Superfluous Blablabla]"

regards
Michael Wichmann.

smiley-headshot.gif heads2.png smiley-headshot.gif

They'll check it via IP if you are from Germany. Wow I'm lucky that I didn't donate the money for the game yet, you (martini) have to play without us germans  xxxconfused.gif.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #14 on: Sat 06.02.2010 10:17:45 »

I'm reading about it on the steam forums. Don't know what to say, I mean it's ok if they can't sell it directly in Germany but screwing up even those that imported the game is just wrong. msn006.gif

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #15 on: Sat 06.02.2010 13:12:27 »

wow, thats really a bit going too far.

In some years, there's no German gamer anymore (or only some WoW douchebags^^), they all went to Austria or Switzerland! tongue

*wonder if I could make money with a Swiss proxy-server on some German gamers  xxxshifty.gif*

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Sat 06.02.2010 13:17:09 »

*wonder if I could make money with a Swiss proxy-server on some German gamers  xxxshifty.gif*

You could. But steam bans all accounts which are playing with/on a proxy server.  Roll Eyes

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Sat 06.02.2010 13:28:11 »

...is the game released via steam exclusively? Else just boycott it!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #18 on: Sat 06.02.2010 13:37:32 »

...is the game released via steam exclusively? Else just boycott it!

You can play it via steam only. Dude I was glad that I never had to use steam before because it sucks like hell.

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #19 on: Sat 06.02.2010 14:07:42 »

When my ISP turned off our Internet and TV connection by mistake for a day and a night, I wanted to play at least some offline Batman Arkham Asylum. But since I got the steam edition free to my grafics card GTX260 TOP I couldn't play it just because of this fucking log-in on steam. Annoying.

Happy end of that evening: Family Guy Season 6 on DVD  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to: