Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unreal Tournament 4? :-O  (Read 30183 times)
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #80 on: Sat 30.03.2013 21:44:39 »

Lucky-heart said he was leaving UT3 cuz of boredom, so i think there is still hope!!

hahahahaha
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #81 on: Sun 31.03.2013 00:31:18 »

But I leave it too...  Cry

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #82 on: Sun 31.03.2013 13:22:12 »

But I leave it too...  Cry
I've wondered what's going on when you guys never played a game over the past weeks. There still are some known players abusing the newbies, but the serverlists often look deserted. Embarrassed ...won't be long and I'll have a time-out too.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #83 on: Sun 31.03.2013 13:34:31 »

You will see me ingame if u need me...wont play till we have a cw or ut4, its sad because i spent much time ingame and had a lot of fun(with u guys) but i lost the interest and doesnt have enough time at the moment

will be "active" in the forum

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #84 on: Sun 31.03.2013 15:35:04 »

True, i am still amazed how this game is still fun as hell when played with the right players. Sidopidowombat, DarkHunter and I had some fun with the fury and viper some days ago on Sandstorm, and Teab4g on the other team. Even after jolt and DoS raised to be the spam servers and "killed" old vCTF, i still had lots of fun with the right players, whether on pubs or pugs, finding glitches, trying 200+ fov, playing with speedhack or slowmo (admin toolkit power, that is).. Gosh, i loved it so much. Hope we see each other some day  smiley_x0.gif I will still be around untill i have no pc

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #85 on: Sun 31.03.2013 16:00:02 »

tbh I'm a bit sad about loosing my rapture for this amazing game, but anyway it was so weird. I bought a new mouse, a monster from hell, made of metal, programmable buttons and a coolie hat (R.A.T. 7 mmo  afrodd.gif), but when I was playing my beloved UT, there was such a faggottry, this instable server wreckage from LAST and when sandpope, this ridiculous piece of shit, came in and starting to insult me (like usual) and I gave him pay-back, an admin (or a similar lower lifeform) logged in and kicked me.  Crazysmile1 fu

So I start to ask me, wtf was I doing? Spend my time for shit like this? Pollute the memories of epic fights with my dark friends and other cool guise? I logged out and didn't logged in after this. Sometime I miss the sounds of devastating rockets, the swish of shock guns - but till now I resist.

So maybe I'll play again, but in this case I should make excercises with my new mouse and I doubt it's worthy...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #86 on: Thu 04.07.2013 17:46:14 »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know today is the 4th july but is that a hint for a new Unreal Tournament guys?

*posted on their facebookpage!

RattleSN4K3
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #87 on: Thu 04.07.2013 18:11:42 »

That's the official logo for their upcoming new Unreal Engine. It has 4 as its version number as well.

The hint for a new UT was on swedish online sales company.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572569

They removed the listing for "Unreal Tournament". So it's either true (and they broke the NDA) or it was completely a goof. However, i don't think Epic Games only works on FortNite and their Engine.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #88 on: Thu 04.07.2013 22:19:07 »

So I start to ask me, wtf was I doing? Spend my time for shit like this? Pollute the memories of epic fights with my dark friends and other cool guise? I logged out and didn't logged in after this. Sometime I miss the sounds of devastating rockets, the swish of shock guns - but till now I resist.

So maybe I'll play again, but in this case I should make excercises with my new mouse and I doubt it's worthy...

This sounds pretty sad actually.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #89 on: Thu 04.07.2013 23:11:40 »

Lol Sev, it's Happy 4th of July cuz of Independence Day on USA plus what Rattle said. They used the UE4 logo to greet the 4th of july

iFCB
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #90 on: Thu 04.07.2013 23:28:09 »

i actually still believe that it will come 2015 at least lemme believe it!

Never$leep
Doublekill Member

« Reply #91 on: Sat 06.07.2013 19:04:31 »

i actually still believe that it will come 2015 at least lemme believe it!

Grin

RattleSN4K3
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #92 on: Sun 07.07.2013 00:20:07 »

UnrealEngine 3 runs in mondern Browsers (Firefox recently updated their release *not nightly build).
So they might publish UTLive  msn012.gif -> Limited content, high player count, DLC conent.

Try it for yourself
http://www.unrealengine.com/html5/

And watch this video - a fully working demo (it was playable at GDC)

Gaming has changed. There are more casual gamers than real pros. In addition, the technologies are heavily reverse engineered, so cheats and hacks are very common ... sadly.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #93 on: Sun 07.07.2013 08:11:41 »

Lol Sev, it's Happy 4th of July cuz of Independence Day on USA plus what Rattle said. They used the UE4 logo to greet the 4th of july
Shouldn't they rather use the Chinese calendar after selling ~50% of Epic Games?
Behold Rattlesnake, it is the Year of the Snake! afrodd.gif xxxlaugh.gif afrodd.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 07.07.2013 08:14:00 by VegasKill »

daniilgr

« Reply #94 on: Sat 22.03.2014 03:36:47 »

Good day!
Many saddened by news that will not be the new Unreal Tournament.
Started a petition which you can sign. Do not forget to send the link to your friends
Thanks in advance!
https://www.change.org/petitions/epic-games-tim-sweeney-develop-new-unreal-tournament-on-unreal-engine-4-for-the-next-gen-consoles-and-pc
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #95 on: Mon 24.03.2014 16:43:53 »

The petition is a good idea but I highly doubt that it'll change anything at all.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #96 on: Mon 24.03.2014 17:08:19 »

Lets make it so it goes to the White House  afrodd.gif

iFCB
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #97 on: Thu 14.08.2014 20:15:29 »

Is anyone following the development of UT4?

RattleSN4K3
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #98 on: Thu 14.08.2014 21:17:50 »

Not actively anymore but reading forums etc. yes.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #99 on: Fri 15.08.2014 20:38:57 »

No, I don't follow UT4/UE4 since they got rid of unrealscript and advertised that as big improvement. I'll take a look at UT4 when they present new features/trailers or later on when they release it, but this is the first gameplay I've seen so far - and it somewhat reminds me of UT3 with some elements of the UT2k4 HUD. A good start, but UT4 is far away.

Btw. they somewhat slowed down the projectiles, didn't they? Esp rockets and shock cores travel way slower, IMHO. Well, still in pre-alpha.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print

Jump to: