Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bulletstorm  (Read 16888 times)
Proexxkill
Doublekill Member

« on: Wed 14.04.2010 10:19:03 »

Nice...Epic announced a new FPS to be released next year..Its called Bulletstorm. Cant wait to c the trailer what it would look like xxxw00t.gif

http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=389
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 14.04.2010 12:44:33 »

We heard about that Tongue

Also check out this thread.

http://www.ut3darkclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1156.0

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Proexxkill
Doublekill Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 14.04.2010 12:47:43 »

LOL...Sorry for 2 posting... Crazysmile1
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Thu 13.05.2010 18:53:10 »

First Trailer here:

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Proexxkill
Doublekill Member

« Reply #4 on: Fri 14.05.2010 07:41:44 »

Hmmm..i think this system "kill with skill" its not like in UT imo, its just a game to play it once maybe twice. What do u think??
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 14.05.2010 09:47:38 »

Hmmm..i think this system "kill with skill" its not like in UT imo, its just a game to play it once maybe twice. What do u think??

You're right, so far it looks like a fun game that you'll beat in 4 days and then throw it away. If it will have a good multiplayer (low ping dedicated servers), proper support (patches that will fix stuff NOT bring new bugs like in ut3) & some good modes then the game has a chance.

btw the gore in the trailer is yummy :)
« Last Edit: Fri 14.05.2010 09:49:48 by m4rt1ni »

PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 14.05.2010 10:20:28 »

Didn't they say somewhere that they're not even sure if they're going to do mp for the game? The game looks fun though, sort of like serious sam.

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Fri 14.05.2010 20:07:30 »

The gameplay shown in the video doesn't fit to a singleplayer imho. Once again I have to say that earning points for kills isn't skill. UT, Quake, Warsow requires skill. Not this stuff...

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 14.05.2010 20:50:16 »

The gameplay shown in the video doesn't fit to a singleplayer imho.

What makes you think that? IMO it's definitely single player footage.

It looks really similar to their previous game, Painkiller. That was a really good game along with the expansion Battle out of hell. Anyone who didn't play it should pick it up and play it

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Sat 15.05.2010 09:10:33 »

All that Experience point stuff makes me think its not singleplayer. That looks pretty weird in a campaign.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Wed 16.06.2010 12:34:42 »

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #11 on: Wed 16.06.2010 17:12:07 »

All that Experience point stuff makes me think its not singleplayer. That looks pretty weird in a campaign.

Well there you have it. Single player it is.

The game looks totally over the top which is good :) (I don't know about you, but I'm sick of all the "realistic" shooters COD,BF)

In case MP will be included it will be just a bonus, I don't expect too much from it.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #12 on: Wed 16.06.2010 18:02:07 »

Well there you have it. Single player it is.

The game looks totally over the top which is good :) (I don't know about you, but I'm sick of all the "realistic" shooters COD,BF)

In case MP will be included it will be just a bonus, I don't expect too much from it.

Yes u were right, but it still pretty weird to get XP points in the singleplayer mode O_o. I still hope they'll create a nice multiplayer mode =)

Proexxkill
Doublekill Member

« Reply #13 on: Thu 17.06.2010 10:21:47 »

I realy hope for a good multyplayer, but like m4rt1ni said i dont expect 2 much. There is 2 much slow motion in the trailer, in multyplayer the slowmotion should be nulified, and players should have a chance to defend their selfs....if its gona be like in singleplayer, ther is no way i am gona buy this one...

R.I.P
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #14 on: Thu 15.07.2010 14:30:38 »

I hope too Proexxkill  msn012.gif

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Sat 15.01.2011 20:00:11 »

That it is. You remember this mode for UT3 you could download from the Unreal contest? Now it turned into a new game, and i fuckin like how it looks like in the trailer. And the girl is hot  tongue

What do you say?   msn011.gif
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Sat 15.01.2011 20:08:21 »

I know this game since a year but i lost my interest coz i know that it wont be released in germany...but hey good old austria might help me xD

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sun 16.01.2011 12:30:36 »

There already is a topic about 'Bulletstorm' sova, so I just merged them. I hope you don't mind  xxxlaugh.gif

Ye it looks fun. What bothers me is that it has no multiplayer (afaik) and the gameplay videos are always the same if its about killing. *Pulling him to you, kick him (everything in slowmo) shoot him or kick him against a wall.*
« Last Edit: Sun 16.01.2011 12:32:33 by Bloody.Bender »

DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #18 on: Sun 16.01.2011 18:41:40 »

assassin[be] wanted to tell :
The online-part for this game is not really competitive.
You've got the 4-player mode where you all just fight off hordes of enemies, it's not like you have deathmatch or something.
 Smiley
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #19 on: Mon 17.01.2011 17:23:44 »

Next to the online thing, requirements to play Bulletstorm:

Bulletstorm requires the following minimum configuration:

Operating System Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
Memory (RAM) 1.5 GB
HDD Space 9 GB available
Video Card DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
Soundcard DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
Disc Drive 16X CD/DVD Drive
Network Internet (TCP/IP) connection

The following configuration is recommended to run Bulletstorm:

Operating System Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Processor QuadCore 2.0 GHz
Memory (RAM) 2 GB
HDD Space 9 GB available
Video Card DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870
Soundcard DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
Disc Drive 16X CD/DVD Drive
Network Broadband Internet (TCP/IP) connection

Anyone pre-ordered this game? I have the limited edition on my list :D.
The limited edition costs as much as the standard edition on the PC.

Limited edition contains:
- Limited Edition Golden Leash
- Limited Edition PMC Skin (Blue)
- Limited Edition Boot Decal (Blue)
- Limited Edition Character Armour (Blue)
- XP Bonus in Anarchy Mode

Demo is set to release on 25th of January for the 360 and the day after that for the PS3. The PC-users get screwed...

And if you didn't notice it yet, I'm huge fan of Bulletstorm. Started following it when it got announced :D.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print

Jump to: