Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rcam Tutorial->timed path  (Read 11296 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #60 on: Thu 29.07.2010 21:00:40 »

ok i know understand how the rcam works and the timepath....but the problem is that than i reload the demo, it dont stop on the right time, sometimes.....why?
Yeah, i got this problem sometimes too  msn004.gif

Before doing your campoints, don't play too much with the right arrow Wink it's more longer but there is less surprises like that Wink

What i do is :
Edit the file UTRypelCam.ini
(in C:\Users\DEVIL afrodd.gif\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config)
And change this value Wink TimedPathStartTime=287.590942 to 286.790942 (it's an exemple^^) but, it hard to find the right value (Close UT3, change the ini, load UT3 & your demo and wait ZZZzzzZZZzzz  Crazysmile1) ... Good luck  msn012.gif

@Devil: I have no idea why its so dark on youtube. When I watch it on my pc everything is bright and fine Tongue
You can change the contrast & color on your "TV" & on your graphics card Bloody Wink
I think that your contrast & color on your graphics card are too Dark & your TV too clear no? Wink
« Last Edit: Thu 29.07.2010 21:02:47 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #61 on: Thu 29.07.2010 21:08:01 »

haha my pc is not the problem, i play vctf with 100FPS and bta with 200-300 FPS
but when im playing and record at the same time it lags so badly...

i wanne record my airrockets XD, the demos wich are taken by UTcomp are clientside... so Ryplecam is useless i guess ?

omggggggggggggggggggggg 300 FPS lollllllllllllll  whistle

I only work on demo without this shit of UTcomp & server demo ...So, it's hard to help you...
Maybe look to your UTEngine.ini

[Engine.DemoRecDriver]
NetServerMaxTickRate=30 <= dnc-mafia, don't tell me that you put 300 here??? lol  msn012.gif
LanServerMaxTickRate=30

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #62 on: Thu 29.07.2010 21:09:45 »

Can't u guys read? Vegas wrote that you should read the Readme.txt. Its rly helpful!

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #63 on: Thu 29.07.2010 21:15:50 »

You're right bloody, Vega explained it too Wink & "There is no knowledge, that is no power"  Grin

(Good luck guys...)   whistle
« Last Edit: Thu 29.07.2010 21:17:02 by DEVIL_77 »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: Thu 29.07.2010 22:07:55 »

long post, just ignore it if you don't care about problems to start an rcam path.
[Engine.DemoRecDriver]
NetServerMaxTickRate=30 <= dnc-mafia, don't tell me that you put 300 here??? lol  msn012.gif
LanServerMaxTickRate=30
These are the animation frames that are written to the demo files. The value should be the same on client and server, and to leave it at the default of 60 is recommended. The lower the tick rate the more your characters will warp. Higher tick rates will increase the cpu load and the amount of data packages sent to the server (if online).

If you want to limit the screen frame rate, do it with the smooth frame rate setting. Use the same value for min & max.

I have same problem too.
For example i have demo action in 3:20 min: i create campoint's path, save this way (F4), open demo again, next pause demo on start, F5, "j", i wait, when action come (or use right button to speed) and... rypelcam pause demo in 3:50 xxxevilmad.gif  Then i open demo again and try. If is bad again, make new campoint's path. To the effect. Or deactivate automatic path ("j" to disable) and use numpad3 and 1-9 keys, when my action come. 
The time in ut3 demos is buggy if you alter the playback speed. Embarrassed
The correct answer comes from devil:
Before doing your campoints, don't play too much with the right arrow Wink it's more longer but there is less surprises like that Wink
After saving the cam points in real time, if you get problems to start the rcam at the right time, leave away the ffw at all and run the demo at realtime, again. Give it a try, if it works correctly, you know you're using a ffw too high for your machine.  Wink

What i do is :
Edit the file UTRypelCam.ini
(in C:\Users\DEVIL afrodd.gif\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config)
And change this value Wink TimedPathStartTime=287.590942 to 286.790942 (it's an exemple^^)
I think that your contrast & color on your graphics card are too Dark & your TV too clear no? Wink
Not only the 1st cam point has its PCtime. You'd have to add 0,8 seconds to every cam point. Embarrassed

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #65 on: Thu 29.07.2010 23:31:00 »

anyway... dident read the comments but only for this:
ok i know understand how the rcam works and the timepath....but the problem is that than i reload the demo, it dont stop on the right time, sometimes.....why?
by Sev

it  happend to me ,too

and my problum was that im -pause - marker - unpause too fast for rypelcam to remeber it ( the time and all this..)

so every this i press 5 for marker im wait a little bit and then press pause. :)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #66 on: Fri 30.07.2010 13:53:21 »

Again too dark. Even in the preview-render window its not so dark. It gets dark as soon as you upload it to youtube...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #67 on: Fri 30.07.2010 14:14:00 »

MEGAMAN!....ja it also works with sniper^^

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #68 on: Fri 30.07.2010 14:43:54 »

Finally my hax work properly!
lol

lol it is not dark all lol..
nice
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #69 on: Fri 30.07.2010 16:17:15 »

epic_fail.gif

I love when I get killed by impossible shots trough wall (fury!!), bio I just deflected with shock, invisible core combos, or get stuck on invisible destroyed vehicles. Epic did a smashing job with all the nice bugs. afrodd.gif
« Last Edit: Fri 30.07.2010 16:19:08 by PainSavour »

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #70 on: Fri 30.07.2010 16:29:23 »

btw that combo is fuckin hard to do. Try it with 72 ping =O

Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #71 on: Sat 31.07.2010 07:21:16 »

sry i cant cause i never get a ping above 70 Tongue
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #72 on: Sat 31.07.2010 10:23:51 »

btw that combo is fuckin hard to do. Try it with 72 ping =O
Easy...  xxxlaugh.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #73 on: Tue 10.08.2010 11:22:51 »

@Cr4zyB4st4rd: If you got problems with the time being buggy in demos, I think there is also an other approach you could try. There is an option in the rcam.ini, if I remember right, that swaps the timed path start mode from PCtime to a player coordinates mode. It is actually always logged in the ini who was spectated with rcam. I'm not going to test it / not until Christmas holidays, so I can't confirm this method works better. But it should be worth giving it a try, since any frag @ 15 minutes demo time recovers the time to test it.

Gl and pls tell if it works out. afrodd.gif

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #74 on: Thu 12.08.2010 22:04:32 »

I don't get it :D But I'm not a good testee anyway XD

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: Sun 15.08.2010 13:10:29 »

TimedPathsPosCheck=true confirmed not to work with Rcam3.05 and ut3 patch2.x. msn004.gif
Timedpaths will depend on the UnrealEngine timing, as long Rypel doesn't fix the broken rcam functions. And he didn't log in for several months on his website, so I guess rcam for UT3 is obsolete. :'(

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: