Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi from me to some members  (Read 1854 times)
Aldyr

« on: Tue 13.07.2010 22:23:34 »

i just wanted to say hello to Clan _Dark_.
I am german ut gamer since ut99 and I just recently started playing ut3 again after something like a 2 your break. I have come here to greet Blaxsky in particular. I've played with him since the first days of ut3 and he's still here. Yay! I've also met Wojci in the last couple of days: Nice guy!

As I see it the ut3 vctf scene is (still?) somewhat alive. One reason i quit playing was because my old clan DFP was a bit stiff, we rarely played any matches and there was little competition from how it felt to me. Clanbase was like the only place with an organisied ladder system but there were only 10 registered clans, half of them not playing a single game...

I'd also like to point out that your website very neat. I've been looking around and it got all the important things without being overloaded. Your videos are excellent, huge grats to VegasKill for those amazingly good edited videos.

But enough bootlicking for now , cya ingame :)
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Tue 13.07.2010 23:07:20 »

Hey Aldyr, welcome!
I still know you from the one and only vctf clan with an awesome server, drunken fun players! Grin
And the map cycle of all the standard maps... good old times. =)

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 14.07.2010 05:33:24 »

Hey Aldyr!

Ye VCTF is still "alive" (2 Servers :D). Maybe you should check out IRC channels if you'd like to play CTF and TDM with the best active players.

#UT3.tdm
#UT3.ctf
etc.^^
« Last Edit: Wed 14.07.2010 05:35:25 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Wed 14.07.2010 14:11:17 »

Welcome here  wink2.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: