Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ~@ Unreal Tournament YouTube Community Channel @~  (Read 2452 times)
illuminion

« on: Sat 21.08.2010 21:26:46 »

Hello,

During a conversation I had with SlightlySt00pid (gods of warfare) I proposed an idea to him about recruiting prominent and talented members of the Unreal Tournament 3 community to create a youtube channel. This youtube channel would be managed by a small group of people in the UT3 community and would be updated frequently. The channel would be similar to that of http://youtube.com/gearsopedia and will contain: montages, competitive matches, top plays of the week, commentary, etc. There could be content pertaining to older Unreal Tournament games, however, it is preferred that the focus of the channel be squarely on the most recent iteration of the series, "Unreal Tournament 3".

This youtube channel will be the community's last ditch effort at revitalizing interest for the game. Some players are even bothered by the fact that Epic Games has no updates scheduled for UT3. Personally I don't think it's a big deal since the game has mod support. The existence of mods adds to the game's replay value, customization, and extendability. There also exist mods that enhance gameplay such as the dodge jump and OnSlaught 2.0.

However I can't do this alone as this requires the collective effort of a team of talented individuals who possess a certain skillset. That is what's required to have this idea come into fruition. If you're one of the following then please contact me:

Producer -- A producer is a video editor who, given various gameplay clips, can put together a montage. This person is familiar with various video effects and can work his or her way around well known video editing applications such as Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas. This person may also be familiar with the rypelcam mod and can put together cinematic gameplay videos.

Director -- A director at Unreal Theatre is someone who simply records his own gameplay videos and adds commentary to them; record and commentate.

Commentator -- A commentator would be responsible for providing commentary for top plays of the week and other gameplay videos. Ideally this person would need a high quality microphone and be somewhat familar with the gameplay mechanics of UT3 (so he would know what the hell is going on in the game).

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/unrealtheatre
Email: unrealtheatre@gmail.com
AIM: illuminion
MSN: illuminion@live.com

Thank you for your time.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sat 21.08.2010 23:30:06 »

Gl with the UT3 community channel!
I can't bring up the time to actively contribute to the project, but I'll watch out for your videos. wink2.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Sun 22.08.2010 00:04:48 »

We could have need a channel like that when the game was active and alive Tongue

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sun 22.08.2010 10:51:03 »

Producer -- A producer is a video editor who, given various gameplay clips, can put together a montage. This person is familiar with various video effects and can work his or her way around well known video editing applications such as Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas. This person may also be familiar with the rypelcam mod and can put together cinematic gameplay videos.
Vegas!

Director -- A director at Unreal Theatre is someone who simply records his own gameplay videos and adds commentary to them; record and commentate.
Bloody!
The perfect guys for u ...unfortunately the time is not a friend of vegas ^^

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sun 22.08.2010 12:00:47 »

The perfect guys for u ...unfortunately the time is not a friend of vegas ^^
Jup, working >10h, also on most Sundays from now on, until mid of November.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #5 on: Sun 22.08.2010 12:11:25 »

NOOOOOOOOO  xxxras.gif  msn012.gif VegasKill & Devil on it could be funny Wink ?

This is really interesting  afrodd.gif because there are not enough players in unreal tournament 3.

I want to use livestream for our next match  Grin maybe vs Dark  whistle but, i don't want to be an english commentator because my english isn't so good. . .  xxxras.gif  Grin, but, illuminion, i can make videos msn012.gif or use a software who can speak english like VegasKill use on this wonderful video . . . SO, i can be a person of this new group illuminion?  msn012.gif
http://www.youtube.com/user/UT3VegasKill#p/u/20/owA__jCP1Iw

Black Knights livestream.com  whistle => http://www.blackknights.fr/index.php?file=Page&name=Livestream
(this was a present that my clan did for me for my birthday  afrodd.gif  Grin )

http://www.livestream.com/bkrtut3/video?clipId=pla_6cf9f285-9c2f-4cb8-80d2-2c7ab69b8d62&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Every one can be spectator like this  Grin
« Last Edit: Sun 22.08.2010 12:28:31 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Sun 22.08.2010 13:02:10 »

Wow nice devil! It would be nice if you'd stream some TDM or Duels. I bet there will be more viewers than in vctf =/ Or today at our CTF cup match.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: