Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Summer Rush 2023 — UTBT Movie │ BunnyTrack World Records  (Read 213 times)
Berserker_BG

« on: Sun 24.09.2023 18:19:27 »

I am proud to finally release my latest UT99 Movie I have been working on for the past 2 months! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

This movie features World Record runs from the Summer Rush competition, which is hosted every year by the UTBT community. The game we play is Unreal Tournament and the mod is called "Bunny Track" or "BT" for short. The goal of BT is to play and finish maps, which include obstacle courses with puzzle elements. This mod has been around since a very long time, 2003 to be exact. We welcome everyone to come and give BT a try!

Feel free to join the official UTBT Discord here: https://utbt.net

Special thanks to @VegasKill for his RypelCam Updates!

(Make sure to watch it with the highest quality)
« Last Edit: Sun 24.09.2023 18:22:42 by Berserker_BG »
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Thu 26.10.2023 20:46:11 »

I am proud to finally release my latest UT99 Movie I have been working on for the past 2 months! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

This movie features World Record runs from the Summer Rush competition, which is hosted every year by the UTBT community. The game we play is Unreal Tournament and the mod is called "Bunny Track" or "BT" for short. The goal of BT is to play and finish maps, which include obstacle courses with puzzle elements. This mod has been around since a very long time, 2003 to be exact. We welcome everyone to come and give BT a try!

Feel free to join the official UTBT Discord here: https://utbt.net

Special thanks to @VegasKill for his RypelCam Updates!

(Make sure to watch it with the highest quality)

Nice! Can't believe people still create new UT content. Great video!
« Last Edit: Thu 26.10.2023 20:47:18 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Tue 31.10.2023 11:12:38 »

With UT4 and UT3X discontinued, long live UT99  afrodd.gif

When I'll find some spare time over the winter months I'll add a save/load feature to the UT99 RCam... projects like this would definitely benefit from it. After all, UT99 works well for rewinding demos.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #3 on: Sun 04.02.2024 00:10:16 »

afrodd.gif Good vid  afrodd.gif and great work  afrodd.gif

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: