Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lucky hearts ut3 vid !!!  (Read 39100 times)
Bachelor
Doublekill Member

« on: Wed 20.10.2010 15:33:09 »

seriously , i didnt expect that from lucky , but he is doing his job very good ( be careful vegas:p )

!
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 20.10.2010 15:58:21 »

Good,  ..very good.

------

the intro is great , but i dident like the colours (i dont like the red and white colour mix..)

he dident know how to turn off the HUD so he did the black edges, anyway... the frags are very simple and i dont think they should to be in a fragmovie but the editing is good,  as i already said.

terror clan has been OWNEEEEDDD  : D !!!!!!!!!
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Thu 21.10.2010 07:34:07 »

i welcome the many terrorists kills :D
Proexxkill
Doublekill Member

« Reply #3 on: Thu 21.10.2010 07:54:03 »

Nice lucky.....not bad at all afrodd.gif death to the terrorists..muahahah Crazysmile1
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Thu 21.10.2010 09:51:24 »

I have one great remark...  Why author of the movie, Luckyheart2010, is deleting all negative (and not only) comments below his film? For example, when someone writes, that frags are average? He deleted 50% all comments... And better is, that in commentings profiles, he writes the stupidities and negative appraise users movies. Is not it a little .... childish? If someone publish own movie, it's normal, that will be there negative and positive opinions, especially if this is the first published video. Otherwise i don't see sense of publication... Negative appraise and comment people don't wrote, because are malicious (ok, some people are malicious, but they are childrens and morons, to ignore only), but affect on the progress and enable author's development. I don't tell a true?

I write again the same, what Luckyheart2010 deleted on YT... effects & edition are ok, but frags are average. However, is very good, as the first movie.

Watch Alas fragmovie, Out of Control or Abracadabra - there are good actions and frags. It's very difficult to do good fragmovie... believe me :) Good movie, player can create a couple of years, not 2 weeks. Long time collecting only the best frags.
« Last Edit: Thu 21.10.2010 10:10:43 by Xirios »

Waiting for UT4 full version...
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Thu 21.10.2010 13:06:25 »

I have one great remark...  Why author of the movie, Luckyheart2010, is deleting all negative (and not only) comments below his film?
xxxlaugh.gif Good question but you'll have to ask him, we can only guess.

Overall:
Technically very well done, yay!  afrodd.gif
Content-wise , meh!  xxxthumbsdown.gif

Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #6 on: Wed 27.10.2010 08:56:18 »

Hi all I have received the notice that my FRAG MOVIE is placed on this forum and I have read your comments and I hasten to answer, but about all in stages.  Smiley
This FRAG MOVIE was created not to show SKILL, and to tease a clan "TERRORISTS".

DarkHunteR - In the first Dark "HUD" turn off button "H" and still it is possible to turn off in file INI HUD it I still knew when there was a first 3.0 version "RYPEL CAM". I SPECIALLY haven't off "HUD" that all saw that "TERRORISTS" perish as a fly and that there was a proof of that is mine FRAGS, instead of someone another. As all of us we know idiots ASSASIN and NEVERSLEEP they would tell at once that FRAGS not I did, other players. So your comment not much silly excuse.

In the second Dark I still with "UT 99" began also I "UT ENGINE" since 1999 I know and I am able to do even without RYPEL CAM. I in far 2000 created levels for UT99. So I am able to use ENGINE much better, than you think I know at programming level.
I am engaged 3D, animation already very much for a long time and professionally I know video making.

Xirios - For you I very in detail will explain all!
In the first I NOT the CHILD! If you want to be convinced of my level IQ in intellectual and in versatile development the test can we will pass and let's look?
To me of 30 years, and passion to games still remained in me. I speak in 4 languages!!! I have finished 2 institutes!!!
You at all don't know me and how many to me of years, and write about me as though a sign with me. I even don't know your NICKNAME in game never saw. Here it is your first CHILDREN'S mistake.

Remember: "Never speak behind backs of people with which you it is familiar". You become personal, and this obviously children's concept In not dependences how old are you.

1. "Why I delete negative comments?"
I answer: only 3 negative comments have written Me it was: "Shit" "noob" (From not clear nicknames without the video channel I AM assured it of hands clan "Terrorists" and Deadlysev has written: "Average kills and HJ" He it is simple 17 summer child which envies. Why he so conducts himself I will tell: I with it had normal relations, but he double-faced person. I have supported him at a forum when he has exposed a videoclip "ASSASINS GLITCHING" And then he has started to offend me during game and to say that type I RUSSIAN NOOB etc. I don't know why. All know that I AM NOT RUSSIAN and I not so respect that RUSSIANS for their behavior.

Therefore I have removed his comment.
And Xirios I once again explain to you: This FRAG MOVIE was created not to show SKILL, and to tease a clan "TERRORISTS". That I write to young children in comments it this my private affair doesn't concern you. Mine SKILL you can see there where mine PING 50-70, and on JOLT at me 200!!!

Try to make "H J" with PING 200!!! And to do HEADSHOTS with such LAGS!

2. "Good movie, player can create a couple of years, not 2 weeks"
I answer: OMG you kidding me? To me 2 years to collect FRAGS then to create FRAG MOVIE? I know what happen beautiful FRAGMOVIE don't make laugh me. How old are you? I have projects of video creating which we do for 1 year!!! You compare professional work with what that game? If you would work in this area would know, but I won't be and I do not want to argue with you. I only state opinion.

Now we will talk about clan TERRORISTS. Why I don't respect them? Because somehow we have CLAN MATCH and so NEVER and ASSASINS have begun GLITCHING, SPAWN KILLING and so on. I have tried to explain easy that didn't do it, but they didn't listen I has become angry and has called NOOBS and IDIOTS, and he has offended my country and my people!
Here then that they also became my enemies.I understand they children, but as I play each time the server start to offend and behave as idiots.
The man for this purpose also lives, that all life to protect the honor and advantage and to be able to supervise a situation in any place and in any time!

And now I address to all: "I am able to be on friendly terms and I want, but I do not recognize those who starts haughtily itself to conduct and to be offend. I never offend nobody by the first.
Be intelligent friends. Thanks to all and good luck. We will meet on JOLT.  msn012.gif

P.S. "Now I work over new FRAG MOVIE he stylistics and the concept differs from the first so I think to you it will be pleasant" tongue Smiley
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 09:11:19 by Lucky-heart »
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #7 on: Wed 27.10.2010 09:18:57 »

nice words lucky heart, especially from google translate  afrodd.gif
but why u start offending or calling noob ppl who own you (like me) ? did i ever named u before? why u act like a di** head stealing all the time veichles, boots..etc... u talk about childs, but make a "frag"movie for a clan u hate..lol that is so mature.. seems like u are double faced too..
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 09:19:32 by Gabry »

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #8 on: Wed 27.10.2010 09:36:30 »

xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif
I don't use google to translate.
Well here we see level of intelligency GABRY  afrodd.gif
I never offending players by the first . It YOU, Neversleep, Assasin steal vipers, boots it is eternal!!!
You haven't teamplay on public servers!! S.U. KID. You make laughing people as the clown...  xxxlaugh.gif xxxw00t.gif xxxras.gif

You have offended yesterday Moslems or forgotten?
I on pieces will break off you for these words!!!!. You are rotten person and bastard!!!

I am TURKISH!!! WHAT NOW?!!
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 10:07:06 by Lucky-heart »
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #9 on: Wed 27.10.2010 10:13:37 »

fail, i just asked u if u were muslim, when did i insult ur religion?
and this, this thread is not between u and me, but should be about the video, so i think is loww skill movie, just editing is ok!

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #10 on: Wed 27.10.2010 10:23:54 »

I am not going to prove and argue with you! Let parents will teach you to culture.....
I have collected demos there where your clan steals viper, boots, glitching and etc....
I can send all of that DEMOS..
On it the end GABRY!!
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 10:24:36 by Lucky-heart »
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #11 on: Wed 27.10.2010 10:49:27 »

CAPS LOCK FTW!

i like your video lucky. i know you put a lot of effort to make that... and the intro is really cool (did you make it or was it pre-made?).
but now that everyone knows you hate Terrorists, i think we all would appreciate for you to make some other movies with other kills, like yours or someone else's.

In my opinion, making a video with lots of effort just to tease a clan is a waste of time. but anyway...

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #12 on: Wed 27.10.2010 10:57:04 »

Yes you are right! I agree with you. embarrassed
I liked to create fragmovie. All work I have made itself alone.
Next frag movie will be not only about terrorists. I promise...  msn012.gif afrodd.gif
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 10:59:27 by Lucky-heart »
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Wed 27.10.2010 11:43:24 »

Hi all I have received the notice that my FRAG MOVIE is placed on this forum and I have read your comments and I hasten to answer, but about all in stages.  Smiley
This FRAG MOVIE was created not to show SKILL, and to tease a clan "TERRORISTS".

DarkHunteR - In the first Dark "HUD" turn off button "H" and still it is possible to turn off in file INI HUD it I still knew when there was a first 3.0 version "RYPEL CAM". I SPECIALLY haven't off "HUD" that all saw that "TERRORISTS" perish as a fly and that there was a proof of that is mine FRAGS, instead of someone another. As all of us we know idiots ASSASIN and NEVERSLEEP they would tell at once that FRAGS not I did, other players. So your comment not much silly excuse.

In the second Dark I still with "UT 99" began also I "UT ENGINE" since 1999 I know and I am able to do even without RYPEL CAM. I in far 2000 created levels for UT99. So I am able to use ENGINE much better, than you think I know at programming level.
I am engaged 3D, animation already very much for a long time and professionally I know video making.

Xirios - For you I very in detail will explain all!
In the first I NOT the CHILD! If you want to be convinced of my level IQ in intellectual and in versatile development the test can we will pass and let's look?
To me of 30 years, and passion to games still remained in me. I speak in 4 languages!!! I have finished 2 institutes!!!
You at all don't know me and how many to me of years, and write about me as though a sign with me. I even don't know your NICKNAME in game never saw. Here it is your first CHILDREN'S mistake.

Remember: "Never speak behind backs of people with which you it is familiar". You become personal, and this obviously children's concept In not dependences how old are you.

1. "Why I delete negative comments?"
I answer: only 3 negative comments have written Me it was: "Shit" "noob" (From not clear nicknames without the video channel I AM assured it of hands clan "Terrorists" and Deadlysev has written: "Average kills and HJ" He it is simple 17 summer child which envies. Why he so conducts himself I will tell: I with it had normal relations, but he double-faced person. I have supported him at a forum when he has exposed a videoclip "ASSASINS GLITCHING" And then he has started to offend me during game and to say that type I RUSSIAN NOOB etc. I don't know why. All know that I AM NOT RUSSIAN and I not so respect that RUSSIANS for their behavior.

Therefore I have removed his comment.
And Xirios I once again explain to you: This FRAG MOVIE was created not to show SKILL, and to tease a clan "TERRORISTS". That I write to young children in comments it this my private affair doesn't concern you. Mine SKILL you can see there where mine PING 50-70, and on JOLT at me 200!!!

Try to make "H J" with PING 200!!! And to do HEADSHOTS with such LAGS!

2. "Good movie, player can create a couple of years, not 2 weeks"
I answer: OMG you kidding me? To me 2 years to collect FRAGS then to create FRAG MOVIE? I know what happen beautiful FRAGMOVIE don't make laugh me. How old are you? I have projects of video creating which we do for 1 year!!! You compare professional work with what that game? If you would work in this area would know, but I won't be and I do not want to argue with you. I only state opinion.

Now we will talk about clan TERRORISTS. Why I don't respect them? Because somehow we have CLAN MATCH and so NEVER and ASSASINS have begun GLITCHING, SPAWN KILLING and so on. I have tried to explain easy that didn't do it, but they didn't listen I has become angry and has called NOOBS and IDIOTS, and he has offended my country and my people!
Here then that they also became my enemies.I understand they children, but as I play each time the server start to offend and behave as idiots.
The man for this purpose also lives, that all life to protect the honor and advantage and to be able to supervise a situation in any place and in any time!

And now I address to all: "I am able to be on friendly terms and I want, but I do not recognize those who starts haughtily itself to conduct and to be offend. I never offend nobody by the first.
Be intelligent friends. Thanks to all and good luck. We will meet on JOLT.  msn012.gif

P.S. "Now I work over new FRAG MOVIE he stylistics and the concept differs from the first so I think to you it will be pleasant" tongue Smiley

OMFG Did anyone manage to read through that? I stopped after the first paragraph and my head hurts.  Crazysmile1 WTF is that rant about?

Sidenote for B.Bender: Sava_oN 2 much? XDDD XXDD

Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #14 on: Wed 27.10.2010 11:50:49 »

I have only answered questions which to me have set.. If the head is hurts, don't read than...
Xirios has written too much!! I not so well know English, therefore so have explained..

Wait now I will make transfer better
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 12:16:41 by Lucky-heart »
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Wed 27.10.2010 12:56:05 »

Sidenote for B.Bender: Sava_oN 2 much? XDDD XXDD

I see, that not only I thought about this msn011.gif

Lucky-heart

In the first I NOT the CHILD!

I didn't say, that you're a kid (i don't know You), only that Your behave is childishly - with this deleted YT comments and give negative rating to people, who only wanted give some advice...

I even don't know your NICKNAME in game never saw.

Becouse i don't play as Xirios (this login - and many UT3 players logins - was blocked long time ago by GameSpy - they had some failure, ehhh...). Vctf I played in the past - now duels/tdm/ictf/sometimes ctf only.

I answer: only 3 negative comments have written Me it was: "Shit" "noob"

I saw more deleted comments (by piballou, Cyberusek, LR, DeathlySev, and someone else). And that were only normal movie's comments ...but this guys don't wrote, that Your movie is best of the best (and only this kind of comments are on Your profil), only posted their frank opinions. But it's ok - it's Your YT profile, and You can do there all, what You want.

This FRAG MOVIE was created not to show SKILL

I think, that good idea in this situation is to give other title of the movie, for example: "CTF movie", "low skill movie", funny movie", "public game movie", etc. Because "fragmovie" is about good frags and actions. Then no one will nibble of the Your movie's frags msn012.gif

BTW. If someone harass You at the servers... ignore this player. Nothing write to him. Let he talk to himself  finger. I am often stinger/sniper/rl/link noob, especially when I play better than someone, and have this... somewhere.
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 13:02:53 by Xirios »

Waiting for UT4 full version...
Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #16 on: Wed 27.10.2010 13:12:32 »

OMG! I didn't delete comments piballou he have removed them and have altered. I don't know that there happens  xxxlaugh.gif
only 3 negative comments have written
Piballou MY FRIEND  afrodd.gif all BKRT my friends.

If you such clever create itself fragmovie and make montage, and we will look!

IT "frag movie" also don't learn me that to me to write in INTRO!

If it is NOT pleasant to you, don't look. I did it not for you... RELAX!

Wait now I will make transfer better
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 13:13:20 by Lucky-heart »
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Wed 27.10.2010 13:51:35 »

first of all can someone tell me why i have to think on SAVA ONHuh?  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

and lucky i wrote that i like ur movie but u are useing really bad hj (not the places u are doing ur hj....its more the way u do them....standing on a wall and than dodge...u played long enough to use them while moving...) and the kills u have shown in the vid (even against terrorwH...) arent as that skilled...

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #18 on: Wed 27.10.2010 14:44:53 »

and the kills u have shown in the vid (even against terrorwH...) arent as that skilled...
you're a noob! you should know that every kill against terrorists is a pro kill! Grin

jk. but that's the point of lucky. terrorist are annoying sometimes. for lucky they are annoying all the time, so he recd those kills, whether it's a moving air 360ยบ rotation double combo kill or a simple standing stinger rape.

my final opinion: it's lucky's video, he does whatever he wants. Bachelor published it here. people come here to comment negatively or positively, as well as on youtube. if this argument keeps on going, i bet this thread has 1/2 days of life untill Vegas comes here and... Grin
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 14:45:30 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #19 on: Wed 27.10.2010 15:06:48 »

you're a noob! you should know that every kill against terrorists is a pro kill! Grin
 thread has 1/2 days of life untill Vegas comes here and... Grin

hihi word! but its a kind of freedom to publish his opinion isnt it?.....

pupu vegas  xxxras.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Print

Jump to: