Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lucky hearts ut3 vid !!!  (Read 38971 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #20 on: Wed 27.10.2010 20:51:23 »

Piballou MY FRIEND  afrodd.gif all BKRT my friends.

Right !  afrodd.gif

you're a noob! you should know that every kill against terrorists is a pro kill! Grin
Monster LOL cause i desagree ^^ it's too easy ^^ Example : look at 06:48 & Feel my energy  wasted Grin xxxlaugh.gif http://www.youtube.com/user/fragdevil77?feature=mhum#p/u/12/1TqJKdPoOPI
So... i'm a god?  xxxlaugh.gif

& Lucky, i'm waiting for the 2snd  xxxshifty.gif
I will always remember the moment where i saw your video four the 1st time, too much surprised i was & of course with a lot of laugh  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif
The Scan of assassin is really impresive :D
Maybe just a little too much flags runs & a little bit too long ^^' maybe cause of the music... ^^' but it's details, the whole video is really great with the introduction  afrodd.gif
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 20:52:27 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #21 on: Wed 27.10.2010 21:31:31 »

i was kidding Devil. they are not Gods. it's as easy to kill them as bk-rt's Grin

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #22 on: Wed 27.10.2010 21:43:06 »

more easy kill them, trust me  xxxlaugh.gif

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #23 on: Wed 27.10.2010 23:07:19 »

more easy kill them, trust me  xxxlaugh.gif

Go sleeping with neversleep in clanbase  msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Wed 27.10.2010 23:09:29 by DEVIL_77 »

Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #24 on: Thu 28.10.2010 06:47:02 »

Now better translate!  msn012.gif

Hello to everybody I have got information about my FRAG MOVIE  to have  spread in this forum.  I read your comments about it and now I want to give your answer but to both of you thoroughly..
 This FRAG MOVIE hasn’t been created to show the SKILL, the main reason is to drive into rage the “TERRORISTS”.

Dark Hunter First of al HUD is turned off with a button “H” and it can also be turned off HUD in file INI. I knew that when the first version of “RUPEL CAM” appeared.
I didn’t turn off HUD purposely that all people could see how  “TERRORISTS” are caught as  flies  and it was a  proof of the fact that, they were my FRAGS not anybody else’s.
So, we all know that, ASSASIN and NEVERSLEEP idiots would have said immediately that,    the FRAGS hadn’t been made by me, it had been made by other players. I m sorry but your comment is a bit stupid. 
The second DARK I have already started since “UT-99” and UT ENGINE I have known since 1999. I had already created the level UT 99 from distance in 2000. So I can use actions much better than you expected. I know it in the programming level. I have already worked with 3D .graphics and animation for a long time and I work in video montage professionally.
Let’s go ahead…
Xirios,   I will explain you everything thoroughly.
First of all I am not a child! If you want to assure intellectual and multilateral promotion at my level we can do a test and see what the result is.
I am 30 years old and i still have great interest to create.  I speak 4 languages! I have graduated from two institutes!!! Not knowing me and even not knowing about my age you write about me as if we are familiars.

Remember: never speak after people even if you don’t know them.
You touch someone’s personality it is beyond doubt childish notion not being depend on what  age you are.

1.   "Why I delete the negative comments?
Answer: there were just three negative comments I had been written.
That was “Shit, “noob”(with unknown nickname and without video channel) I am sure it was the handwork of  clan  written  by  “Terrorists” and  Deadlysev “Average kills  and HJ” he is just haughty seventeen year old child, who envies. I will tell you why he behaves himself so.  I had very good relationship with him but I think he is a double faced person. When he displayed his video chronics “ASSASINS GLITCHING” I supported him in the forum. But then he began to make conflict with me as if I am a Russian and something else like that. But I don’t know why. Everybody knows that I am not Russian and I even don’t respect them much for their behavior.
That‘s why I deleted his comments at once.

Xirios I will explain you once more about it.
This FRAG MOVIE hasn’t been created to show SKILL, just to make angry clan Terrorists, and what I write in my comments to adults it’s my personal business not anybody’ else. .My SKILL you can see where my PING 50-70 and I have 200 in JOLT!!!
Try to do “HUMMER JUMP “with PING 200! And do HEADSHOTS with such LAGS.

2.   "Good movie, player can create a couple of years, not 2 weeks"
I answer: OMG are you joking?  Have I nothing to do but gather FRAGS for two years to create FRAGMOVIE.  I know very well what is the best FRAGMOVIE is. Don’t make me laugh! How old are you? I have sometimes   video montage projects which we spend a year .to prepare.
 Do you want to compare the professional work with such game? If you worked in this field you could have understood me.  I I don’t want to argue with you about it. I just say my mind.

Let’s speak about clan  TERRORISTS.  Why I don’t respect them ?  Because  somehow we arranged  CLAN –MATCH  like that NEVER and  ASSASIN started GLITCHING, SPAWN KILLING and ets..I tried to explain them not to do it but they didn’t listen, I got angry and called them NOOBS and IDIOTS, but they called my country and my nation and after that I became enemy to them. I understand that, they are children but every time when I go to the north they behave themselves as an idiot.
“ A man is  for and lives  the reason to defend his honor, and dignity all his life and to control the situation in any place and time.
Now I have communication with everyone. I can make friends but not with people who are haughty and insult others. I never do anything wrong to anyone first

Please be intelligent! Thanks and success to all of you.  Don’t hesitate to write in case of need.  See you on JOLT. 

P.S. Now I am working on a new FRAG MOVIE  which differs with style and conception  from the first one. I think you will like it!  Smiley

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Thu 28.10.2010 11:51:35 »

hihi word! but its a kind of freedom to publish his opinion isnt it?.....
You name it, buddy.
But avoid getting personal when posting, no need to further reminding not to begin arguments with darkies.

IMO a movie for something/someone shows that it is important to you, thus, the goals you want to achieve with hater-videos are predestined to fail, ironically.
Maybe I think that way because I don't feel myself subjected to the evil deeds of the Terrorists clan, but those frags truly were the very weakest ones in that video.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #26 on: Thu 28.10.2010 13:45:34 »

vegas msn012.gif

Lucky this will be my last comment to ur vid...i never made a conflict because u are russian ( i dont even know from where u are dude) its true that i am sometimes a lil bad in game...but u have to understand that taking boots and all power ups all the time is stranging my nerves a bit.....but as i also said in the utube comment which u deleted....keep on playing .....hf

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #27 on: Thu 28.10.2010 14:00:47 »

rageeeeeee lucky hahahaaha
i dont give a damn what u think and what u can do.
u are acting like a child.  Smiley
ye u are lucky
cmon
YOU
should take a bad reviews tooooooooooo
and take even more !
learn from it.

haha
dont deal with sev power!!!!
« Last Edit: Thu 28.10.2010 14:10:00 by DarkHunteR »
Lucky-heart
banned

« Reply #28 on: Thu 28.10.2010 14:12:17 »

I don't give a damn for you and on your opinion! Shut up!  xxxlaugh.gif
I have my own opinion. 
And negative comments let will put there where the sun doesn't shine.
Calm down KID  Smiley
You haven't understood an essence of my comment.
Here it also is called a "children's brain"
It is last comment I write. Further I don't give a damn who that will write here....BB ALL  Smiley
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #29 on: Thu 28.10.2010 14:13:40 »

vegas, se vuoi figurare bn ai tuoi compagni...brutte azion del clan..? lol, qst piccola frase d "ironia"! e prprio da spiegare.. ma spiegami xk avete sempre da ridire? vi stanno tanto sul cazz* i giocatri piu forti d voi e degl altri? bo bo  smiley_x0.gif
lol hunter..
Lucky: keep doin fragmovies , ur in the right way  finger
« Last Edit: Thu 28.10.2010 14:16:53 by Gabry »

DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #30 on: Thu 28.10.2010 14:16:55 »

I don't give a damn for you and on your opinion! Shut up!  xxxlaugh.gif
I have my own opinion. 
And negative comments let will put there where the sun doesn't shine.
Calm down KID  Smiley
You haven't understood an essence of my comment.
Here it also is called a "children's brain"
It is last comment I write. Further I don't give a damn who that will write here....BB ALL  Smiley

yep im a kid solja Smiley

"And negative comments let will put there where the sun doesn't shine."

i can CLEARLY see that lucky heart
ha ?  Smiley

Further I don't give a damn who that will write here....BB ALL  Smiley
great  Smiley

and once
 Smiley

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #31 on: Thu 28.10.2010 15:02:18 »

Why is every1 acting so russian?

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #32 on: Thu 28.10.2010 16:03:10 »

Why is every1 acting so russian?

It's so trendy these days. Tongue

dark
Multikill Member

« Reply #33 on: Thu 28.10.2010 16:59:22 »

lol^ afrodd.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: Fri 29.10.2010 11:55:09 »

@ Gabry: players of your clan are strong, IMO that is part of the cause for other players to despise them - ie jealousy, yes.
I'm not aware of how much that concerns members of the dark clan, at least I'm not concerned about this topic. I do not have anything going on with you guys, don't care what's going on on clanbase or some irrelevant matters like a said vastly underage of some of you guys or whatever.
Than again, because you guys are impolite at times, this whole occurrence seems to be widely diffused among public players ...rather than something outbound by dark members.

Whatever, don't bother me. I just said such a video is a fail IMO.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #35 on: Fri 29.10.2010 16:13:12 »

Yeah, no one like you Terro(T)rists  Grin  that the way you choose  xxxlaugh.gif GG  Grin

Peace & love, even if we are all differents, there will be always some "stupids" guys in each country  Grin

Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #36 on: Fri 29.10.2010 16:36:38 »

Yeah, no one like you Terro(T)rists  Grin  that the way you choose  xxxlaugh.gif GG  Grin

there will be always some "stupids" guys in each country  Grin

of course, like there will always be noobs and loosers aka nerds, in game -> BkRt, the way you are ,fragdevil and all who whines about this game   Wink

« Last Edit: Fri 29.10.2010 16:37:30 by Gabry »

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #37 on: Fri 29.10.2010 16:42:47 »

good video lucky. waiting for the real one to come. behave well  Wink
[/thread]
« Last Edit: Fri 29.10.2010 16:43:20 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #38 on: Fri 29.10.2010 17:15:22 »

Its ok Gabriy we all know you are the best player  afrodd.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DarkHunteR
Multikill Member

« Reply #39 on: Fri 29.10.2010 20:10:50 »

Its ok Gabriy we all know you are the best player  afrodd.gif

ye ye trueee
gabriy we love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  wink2.gif  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print

Jump to: