Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lucky hearts ut3 vid !!!  (Read 39085 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #200 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:24:13 »

That is it? After your wannabe anonymous messages, you leave me out? ...disappointed.

btw: 'A new low!'

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #201 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:26:31 »

This is so funny. I saved it in favourites and liked it!  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #202 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:45:04 »

btw it actually really was like he shows in the video! I'm talking like hitler as well btw!  wink2.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #203 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:45:09 »

You give him far more attention than he deserves.

I have to quote myself. Why do you guys care??? Don't you understand he feeds off your attention? Everytime you post something in this topic just gives him more incentive to produce another "video".

Just leave him the fuck alone, ignore him! He ain't worth of your attention FFS!!!

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #204 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:46:52 »

If he keeps on making hilarious videos like this one I'll keep giving him my attention. Thats so incredible funny. I'm crying of laughter xD

The HITLER RAP voice overlay is so epic seriously!
« Last Edit: Thu 24.03.2011 21:47:17 by Bloody.Bender »

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #205 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:47:58 »

If he keeps on making hilarious videos like this one I'll keep giving him my attention. Thats so incredible funny. I'm crying of laughter xD

The HITLER RAP voice overlay is so epic seriously!

Well for a change I think it's pathetic.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #206 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:49:34 »

But I don't get why ppl think it was GERMANY vs RUSSIA? 2 germans played for dark and the rest was from other countries :D

The real match vs russia was won 11:0 for Germany  afrodd.gif afrodd.gif afrodd.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #207 on: Thu 24.03.2011 21:59:05 »

Feed the troll or he will starve?  Sarcasm

Ok, joke aside. I got what you mean, martini, and will follow your advice.
I have enjoyed Luggi's raging, but it really seems to surpass certain limits, certainly for a public forum.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #208 on: Thu 24.03.2011 22:01:21 »

we have to pay him attention otherwise he would die coz it seems that he has nothing else like his lil dualcore pc and his "incredilbe" editor skillz...xDDD

and by the way its sad to see how much hate and prejudices other guys still have against germany...wake up fockers!

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #209 on: Thu 24.03.2011 22:09:23 »

and by the way its sad to see how much hate and prejudices other guys still have against germany...wake up fockers!

lol so cute  :>

l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #210 on: Thu 24.03.2011 22:42:22 »

he is from turkey, with azerbaijan ascendence and he is a russian wannabe, really, your life is a mess
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #211 on: Thu 24.03.2011 23:37:01 »

you don't have more arguments but you want to attack a german?
Use nazism! it will work all the time!

less and less funny, more and more pathetic.

that's at the limit of disrespect for me, maybe time to lock the topic?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: