Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JOLT FALL MANIA CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 39721 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #80 on: Mon 28.02.2011 11:09:44 »

only Necro was played?
yes  Embarrassed  We wanted to play some more, but cuz of some arguments and cuz Boomer dropped we didn't.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #81 on: Mon 28.02.2011 16:11:34 »

ye, I know I'm just messin' with ya

So how did the nations cup go? epic win?

Poland didn't show up. We prolly play today Wink

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #82 on: Mon 28.02.2011 21:52:27 »

No surprises for the 1st round, Ex-clanbase (More experienced) team wins  Grin

The snd round will be really different, map Sandstorm...  whistle, exact PTE?   msn012.gif

BKRT vs PTE  s-bluecap.gif

I hope that i will have a better line up for you  Grin (I hope that EYPO will don't miss this match  Crazysmile1 this time)

GG all team
(I hope that you could play akasova  msn012.gif

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #83 on: Mon 28.02.2011 22:13:58 »

Darkies 2pm on Sunday is way to early, aint it? Can we ask Terrorists to play in the evening instead? MTV, possible, not possible?
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #84 on: Mon 28.02.2011 23:17:32 »

Is your team ready frag?  xxxw00t.gif
Been a while since my clan has had good opponents, looking forward to it Smiley.

Sandstorm will be a great map.

Btw guys, make sure you are able to take screenshots in Sandstorm.
You'll be asked before the match starts when everyone is on the server to take a screenshot with scoreboard when there is sand. We don't want any people playing with sand off now do we Smiley.

If there is atleast one screenshot missing or when I find a screenshot of a player where you can see that sand is off, you'll be disqualified and the other team will move on. It's not that I don't trust you guys, but everyone is equal. Either use the screenshot bind in UT3(F9) or use fraps or use xfire or something else, but make sure there is a screenshot from every player.

Some people were complaining that UTcomp was off, does that disturb you guys?

DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #85 on: Mon 28.02.2011 23:24:48 »

I still dunno how to turn the sand off...i know that faceman had it off coz his graca couldnt mess it up but he also said that he cant see dmg\fire on vehicles xD i prefer sand than....utcomp isnt needed than the game starts 4 everyone at the same time Tongue ...i will be available on sunday...dont care about the time

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #86 on: Mon 28.02.2011 23:40:29 »

UTComp requires to configure it (on the server + clients) before playing and serves for nothing, just messes up vctf, IMHO. ...breaks vehicle spawns + storm times if there is a warmup.

...I hope anyone will be able to take a screenshot. XD
Gl

Mess with the best, die like the rest
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #87 on: Tue 01.03.2011 00:00:23 »

I still dunno how to turn the sand off...i know that faceman had it off coz his graca couldnt mess it up but he also said that he cant see dmg\fire on vehicles xD i prefer sand than....utcomp isnt needed than the game starts 4 everyone at the same time Tongue ...i will be available on sunday...dont care about the time

Been actually looking myself how to turn it off, to see if it's possible to detect that sort of thing.
I've only been able to find the method to turn it off before 2.0.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #88 on: Tue 01.03.2011 00:08:53 »

Been actually looking myself how to turn it off, to see if it's possible to detect that sort of thing.
I've only been able to find the method to turn it off before 2.0.
Disabling the floating point render targets in utengine disables postprocessing effects such as the sandstorm.
...no one really can play that map without being able to see sniper shots or avrils, so practically the titan pack fixed the sandstorm cheat, I'd say. Gj Epic!
Walldodging and avril reloading - don't lets talk about the remaining 2.0 patch 'improvements'. Wink

Klep
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #89 on: Tue 01.03.2011 13:36:06 »

I can play on Sunday 6th. I prefer to play in evening like last time, but if it must be afternoon I could be there also. Hope for nice killin'

Some people were complaining that UTcomp was off, does that disturb you guys?

Not me
« Last Edit: Tue 01.03.2011 13:38:16 by Klep »
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #90 on: Tue 01.03.2011 13:52:03 »

i am also available! and myrb will be here on that day
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #91 on: Tue 01.03.2011 14:08:52 »

Disabling the floating point render targets in utengine disables postprocessing effects such as the sandstorm.
...no one really can play that map without being able to see sniper shots or avrils, so practically the titan pack fixed the sandstorm cheat, I'd say. Gj Epic!
Walldodging and avril reloading - don't lets talk about the remaining 2.0 patch 'improvements'. Wink

Wondering actually if those kind of bugs can be fixed by mutators, like walldodging after hoverboarding.
It's possible to do it after 2.0 patch, but you can't be hoverboarding longer then 2-3 sec and it's a short dodge.

Well, thanks for telling me how to disable it.
Can you check .ini's with mutators?

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #92 on: Tue 01.03.2011 16:49:01 »

I try to be here as well  :>

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #93 on: Tue 01.03.2011 20:07:35 »

If i see a BKRT cheating before & after the jolt tournament, i ban him  xxxguns.gif
Where is the glory when someone cheat, i don't understand this kind of guys  finger

cheaters = no skill = n00b

Of course, everybody will do this screenshot & i will do it with a "Killing SPREEEEEEEEEEEEE"  Grin  Grin  Grin

For your question if my clan is ready, as usual, i answer you "No" i really don't know who will play, it's always a surprise just before the match  Grin

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #94 on: Tue 01.03.2011 20:12:16 »

Lol Devil... first come, first served? smiley_x0.gif

I'll keep off from Sand... not actually my fav map. Roll Eyes whistle

Can you check .ini's with mutators?
You can check the mutator's own .ini, but I don't know if you can access just any .ini.
Forwarding this to R4ttl3sn4k3, he's versed to such coding issues. afrodd.gif

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #95 on: Tue 01.03.2011 20:59:17 »

Lol Devil... first come, first served? smiley_x0.gif

Yes Vega, for exemple, the last match we did vs Dos, we were only four...Tyrn00b, cleetoris, Piban00b & Fr@g_debil  Crazysmile1 so i ask isakdog to become a bkrt & to play the match with us  wasted After one hour... or two i don't remembered... after clee problems, isakdog can't join us  Crazysmile1 ...we change the servers two times... jolt1 & jolt2 & play on BKRT-fick server  Crazysmile1 with lags for everybody  Crazysmile1  xxxlaugh.gif  xxxlaugh.gif
We did a new record !!! I never see that in clanbase... sorry Dos & Bktr  embarrassed
What a good start  Grin

Isakdog, come on Team speak, we got to test you  Grin Grin Grin  Uzi.gif

I think i must reinstall the server Deineltan Wink & choose less maps & mutators as possible, let's talk about it on your forum Wink

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #96 on: Tue 01.03.2011 22:12:25 »

@Fraggie
I'm glad we are on the same page(even though it doesn't surprise me) when it comes to cheating Smiley.
I can already see you photoshopping a baguette as a weapon in one of those screenshots.

And it's kinda the same for us the first Jolt match, we were searching real quickly for 2 more members tongue. If weren't found, we would have had to thrown in the towel and you would see me all sad tongue.

@Vegas
Thanks, I will ask him Smiley. I'm hoping it's possible to write a lil mutator that checks if you have that on or off and auto removes you. May be the first anti-cheat UT3 has tongue.

@Fraggie again
Do you even know Iskadogz?
That guy has been harrasing my clan for quite some time, keeps spamming our forums and asking if he can join PtE on the forum and keeps sending me messages while playing. It's annoying as hell!
He is only 14(soon to be 15) years old, his English isn't half bad(seen a lot worse).

Suck is your head!

He's been asking every clan out there if he can join, guessing he finally ended up with you tongue.

@Jolt tournament round2
According to MTV, the next round will take place on Feb 6th 2011.
Any of you guys able to make it? tongue.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #97 on: Tue 01.03.2011 22:50:42 »

lol "Lucky-heart taken boots: 100 scored :0" Epic. Just Epic Mordsspass^^

l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #98 on: Tue 01.03.2011 23:19:25 »

i don't like this kind of crap talk, but i totally agree with Assassin on IskadOgs matter. He is not Bk.Rt matterial, in game skills and above all in being a nice person. You deserve much better than that.
He is a clan whore, changing tags everyday, annoying all clan leaders asking about to join ( some i know: raw,the last, epr, pte, and now bk's )
Just an advice to our french friends, keep your eyes open for him.
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #99 on: Wed 02.03.2011 08:15:13 »

sry guys i cant play on sunday!!! i am getting soooo drunk that i wont be able to switch on my computer. cheers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print

Jump to: