Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rypel Cam for UT3  (Read 65137 times)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #140 on: Thu 12.07.2012 23:14:34 »

Lol i've been stuck to RCam 3.08 cuz of that lol. Good to know that :>

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
RypeL

« Reply #141 on: Fri 13.07.2012 12:53:25 »

Very interesting fixes Vegas, you rock  afrodd.gif

Im planning to make use of the newest version pretty soon in a new trailer for the upcoming MP version of the game im working on (http://www.renegade-x.com/). I will put your name as well as RattleSN4K3´s name in it to advertise your work a bit  wink2.gif 
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #142 on: Tue 07.08.2012 21:29:24 »

On request, the host of rypelcam.com has removed 2 infected webpages. The security warning for rypelcam.com is now gone. rypelcam.com was not infected and visiting the site was no security risk.

...currently creating a menu for RCam. Thanks to the unrealscript and content package examples by Rattlesnake. afrodd.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #143 on: Fri 10.08.2012 19:27:14 »

I'm happy to read that rypelcam.com was not infected (by a mushroom... uhu  Grin )

Where can i download all i need & the last version of rypelcam please?

I want to see that in my next movie  Grin

My holidays start this day so i have some free days  Grin before going to the beach  Grin
« Last Edit: Fri 10.08.2012 19:29:43 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #144 on: Fri 10.08.2012 21:05:24 »

Hey Devil, long time no see!

You can get the latest RCam from the first post in this topic.
Have a great holiday!

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #145 on: Sat 11.08.2012 16:02:56 »

Thanks Vega, yes i take a pause  msn012.gif and play diablo 3 (Hard core mode)  Grin

« Last Edit: Sat 11.08.2012 16:19:56 by DEVIL_77 »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #146 on: Thu 04.10.2012 19:55:45 »

I'm proceeding the work on RCam, precisely, on a couple of new feature submits by Rattlesnake.

A Menu for RCam seemed indispensable - UT3 will get one, even if Epic abandoned the UIScene system long time ago. afrodd.gif

Things will take some time, but I'm positive about support for postprocess modifiers and shader effects in a future UT3 RCam release.

Screen grabs showing an early version of a UIScene Menu, a shader effect (distance-desaturation) and coloration postprocess effects:

« Last Edit: Thu 04.10.2012 20:03:48 by VegasKill »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #147 on: Mon 05.11.2012 18:54:44 »

There are new boards on the forum where you can download RypelCam versions for other games than UT3.

Red Orchestra 1 & 2, Unreal Tournament 99 & 2004 and Tribes Vengeance: >>link

CaptainFlaccid

« Reply #148 on: Fri 07.12.2012 21:57:31 »

Hi, I really like rypel cam and I appreciate all of the hard work you put into this great program.

I just have a question regarding latest version of Rypel Cam for UT3.

Is there a way that you can increase the FOV to 115 or higher when viewing a player from a clientside demo in 1st person view?

It should be noted that I have not tested any demos that have been recorded while Rypel Cam is installed.

I play in several servers that use FreeFOV which lets you go above 115 and anything lower is simply irritating. :(

If there's a way to achieve this by editing a config file, or waiting for rypel cam to release an update that lets you do this... please let me know. :)

Thanks,
-CaptainFlaccid
« Last Edit: Fri 07.12.2012 22:13:09 by CaptainFlaccid »

Steam: Neillithan | X-fire: Neillithan | Raptr: CaptainFlaccid
GalaxyPugs.com - The Competitive North American Unreal Tournament 3 Community
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #149 on: Sat 08.12.2012 02:08:39 »

Hi CaptainFlaccid,

Changing the fov won't be a problem. The fov in client demos resets to a default setting very often, like whenever you change to 1st/3rd perspective, use zoom, fall and more.

I'll see if it is possible to change the value of this 'default' fov setting, or if that won't work, add an option to actively restore your custom fov whenever required.
« Last Edit: Sat 08.12.2012 02:12:49 by VegasKill »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #150 on: Sat 08.12.2012 15:16:36 »

I'll see if it is possible to change the value of this 'default' fov setting
Yes, it is possible - it works just fine in server demos, but client demos continuously check for the fov and 'fix' it, if it is below 80 or above 100. Client demos need this 'fix' fixed in another way. Wink

actively restore your custom fov whenever required.
That is the way to go than. May cause visual glitches when the demo owning character enters vehicles, falls to the ground etc. This makes it less useful for vCTF games, but it should work fine for the most part in deathmatch or duel games, I guess.

Custom player FOV will definitely come as an option in a future RCam release. I'll try to speed up the development of a menu to get a release at the end of this year. afrodd.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #151 on: Sun 16.12.2012 16:23:55 »

I made a menu for the UT3 Rcam, but failed hard at the point of packaging it for release.

The Unreal Editor that ships with UT3 really is an unfinished and buggy piece of *software. (  Wink )
I had to discover that it causes enormous problems if you rename or move stuff in a custom content package (contains the menu, materials, textures for RCam).
It was a lot of work to fix it & it will be again a lot of work every time a new rcam is released. Embarrassed

But UT3 will receive the special treatment, it still is the ONLY game based on the Unreal Engine 3 with proper modding & demo recording support, and last but not least an awesome movie maker scene! afrodd.gif

TLTR: the work on a menu for RCam 315 can go on now, and there will be a new RCam this year. ...hopefully :)

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #152 on: Sun 16.12.2012 20:54:16 »

I made a menu for the UT3 Rcam, but failed hard at the point of packaging it for release.

The Unreal Editor that ships with UT3 really is an unfinished and buggy piece of *software. (  Wink )
I had to discover that it causes enormous problems if you rename or move stuff in a custom content package (contains the menu, materials, textures for RCam).
It was a lot of work to fix it & it will be again a lot of work every time a new rcam is released. Embarrassed

But UT3 will receive the special treatment, it still is the ONLY game based on the Unreal Engine 3 with proper modding & demo recording support, and last but not least an awesome movie maker scene! afrodd.gif

TLTR: the work on a menu for RCam 315 can go on now, and there will be a new RCam this year. ...hopefully :)

Yes.
« Last Edit: Sun 16.12.2012 21:50:15 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #153 on: Sun 23.12.2012 15:22:30 »

1A progress with reading out the World PostProcess Chain. Changes in Depth of Field, Bloom etc can be done while maintaining the level specific PostProcessing. afrodd.gif

Also blending in Shaders won't cause color changes anymore.

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #154 on: Wed 26.12.2012 23:48:34 »

RypelCam 3.15 is out for UT3! Get it from here.

The biggest change is the new content package that comes with RypelCam and contains a menu and a few custom shader effects to use in combination with custom postprocess effects. Just hit 'R' and explore the menu... it surely is not perfect, feedback is welcome.

If you are interested, you are welcome to provide custom shader materials made with the UT3 material editor.

The first time custom shader effects are used, they may take a little to load. UT3 needs to add them to the local shader cache. From that time on, shader will load quickly and not cause the game game to hang or even crash.

2kfromkaos

« Reply #155 on: Sun 20.01.2013 06:48:28 »

Love the new Rcam 3.15 very nicely done.WD VegasKill.
Awesome menu ezy navigation simple and quick.
Now let's weep some more movies.  afrodd.gif

daniilgr

« Reply #156 on: Mon 21.01.2013 13:01:05 »

Rcam 3.15

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #157 on: Mon 21.01.2013 20:59:59 »

Excellent daniilgr  afrodd.gif

I download the latest version of rypelcam & tested it yesterday (even if i dont test the versions 3.13 & 3.14) & i like the menu you add Mister Vega  afrodd.gif
& i also will testing the cinema 4D  whistle I hope that it is not to hard to learn & understand it...

PS : I'm sure that we will see a new version of rypelcam since a few days  whistle  Grin Grin Grin msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Mon 21.01.2013 21:02:28 by DEVIL_77 »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #158 on: Mon 21.01.2013 22:11:50 »

Thanks for the positive feedback. Now go make some movies! Wink
PS : I'm sure that we will see a new version of rypelcam since a few days  whistle  Grin Grin Grin msn012.gif
Not in a few days, but I'm working on it.  afrodd.gif

daniilgr

« Reply #159 on: Wed 23.01.2013 09:56:32 »

http://www.youtube.com/v/mKrDJQC6mW8?hl=ru_RU&version=3
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print

Jump to: