Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Life after DoS  (Read 9752 times)
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #40 on: Mon 24.01.2011 19:09:53 »

off topic: Sev, im not criticizing his "rules" im just sayin that he has a big mouth, talking much about "this is only a game" and "We havent 10 years old" (his words) and than he acts like that, 0 coherence..but im the first who dont care about u big france man  Smiley

off topic: when you don't like somebody, it is simpler to not speak to him than to fight everytime you are together. We have problems with your team, so you have been banned, thats not childish and not pure rage, but simply logic. But, well, that's a new begin, i'm for remove those ban, just try to not behave like assholes lol.

on topic: i think 18 slots is a good number, 2 reasons :

=>  +20 slots makes teamplay go away and spampowa live.
=>  the server is currently located at London (it is already far for some peoples), more there are players, more there are lags for everybody.

got a question about the +12/-12 maplist: what happen when there are 18 players, and -12maps list is voted?
random kick?

could be cool to try to come sunday, even if there are not clanmatch. It might be a pro-mixteam-match "rendez-vous" (to make it frenchie =) with players who are available this day, simply.

Actually, this project exist from a long time in our all head i think, so don't let it dying !

ps: its Bk.Rt and not BkrT ^^ (or i like just Bk =)

edit: how many spectators do we set?
« Last Edit: Mon 24.01.2011 19:13:49 by tyrwot »

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #41 on: Mon 24.01.2011 19:17:20 »

i don't know what spectators are for, really. but like 4 specs could be enough, no? so some guys can join as specs while waiting to play and some others spectating just for watching the matches. 2 slots seem not enough for me..

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #42 on: Mon 24.01.2011 20:16:32 »

2 slots seem not enough for me..

I agree

JT-Ripper
Multikill Member

« Reply #43 on: Mon 24.01.2011 20:32:45 »

If you use redirect, remember to only have maps that is on the redirected folder in your maplist afrodd.gif
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #44 on: Sun 20.02.2011 22:17:31 »

Please participate at our server concept on our forum,
I dont wanna have to discuss the same on several forums.

www.Fick-UT3.tk

but for now, I can also answer here:
got a question about the +12/-12 maplist: what happen when there are 18 players, and -12maps list is voted?
random kick?
Our server admins must exchange the maplists, you cannot vote for it.

could be cool to try to come sunday, even if there are not clanmatch. It might be a pro-mixteam-match "rendez-vous" (to make it frenchie =) with players who are available this day, simply.

Actually, this project exist from a long time in our all head i think, so don't let it dying !

Don't you let it die! Tongue
We had a spontaneous war VS Dark tonight, we were actually thinking you guys come to train with us for the jolt tournament! finger

edit: how many spectators do we set?

At the moment we have set 18 player, 4 spectator slots.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #45 on: Sun 20.02.2011 22:21:19 »

curious tyrwot is curious  :>

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: