Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The ULTIMATE european VCTF ClaN WaR  (Read 3595 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« on: Thu 14.04.2011 18:13:56 »

whistle  xxxlaugh.gif  xxxlaugh.gif  xxxlaugh.gif

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Thu 14.04.2011 19:21:04 »

-> Read Youtube-Comment <-

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #2 on: Thu 14.04.2011 20:07:20 »

Don't worry, you will never see a video after this one, with a Terrorist.

You were not insulting in this match... & who banned a Terrorist on his forum? ...

There a long time that i wanted to do this video & don't worry, i didn't spend a lot of time on it ^^
http://www.ut3darkclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.msg20658#msg20658

Compare this video with a retarded videos ... where are the cartoons???
My introduction is so horrifying??? Nice, Mary will be happy Wink

2 videos in the same times... a coincidence...

Greets Bloody

Sorry to post this video here, please delete these posts
« Last Edit: Thu 14.04.2011 20:14:15 by DEVIL_77 »

Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #3 on: Thu 14.04.2011 20:37:34 »

he started this with himself   <<<--- pls tell me a video that a terrorist made against bkrt.
lucky isnt in our clan, he just stopped doing videos against us, so u are just finding an excuse to keep attacking us.
is just funny to see you keep making videos about us, 2 years old match,i wasnt even in terrorists.. that was about when i started playing ut3 Wink
anyway we saw the more recently matches between us, and we boot know who won Wink
gl with ur rage for a game

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #4 on: Thu 14.04.2011 20:51:28 »

xxxlaugh.gif
Rage? No, pleasure & fun to make videos of course !!!  xxxlaugh.gif  xxxlaugh.gif  xxxlaugh.gif
& all of this make me laugh  xxxlaugh.gif playing with you without UT3 is funy too Dear Gabry  xxxlaugh.gif
How many video did you make for your clan Gabry?  whistle lol
UT3 is a game  msn012.gif An Unreal game  xxxlaugh.gif
This video with the last flags run is great  msn012.gif, this is a VCTF video like an others maybe most of view on my clan... normal no? like some others videos i made... like my frag movie  msn012.gif with a long introduction

The next video maybe will be with Ex clan (AN OTHER OLD DEMO ^^), cause i like this clan & i don't take time for making a video with us...
even if a video with the best of BKRT is starting with VERY OLD DEMOS ...

I will now tell you my project xxxlaugh.gif before sending a video ^^ No coincidence after Wink

byebye
« Last Edit: Thu 14.04.2011 20:56:01 by DEVIL_77 »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Fri 15.04.2011 11:06:30 »

@ Fragdevil: you know my oppinion, it is a waste to make hater videos. It is not really something like the videos by lucky-haert
but this kind of stuff serves only to keep these differences between bkrt and terrorists going on - therefore, as you recognized yourself and modified your message: do not post these videos here.

@ Never$leep: Ok, Never$leep, I'll listen up what you have to say to this matter (/remove this topic or whatever).
Please don't start it all over again with arguing and insulting, no matter of what is going on between you and bkrt. Stick to the forum rules and you can keep your forum account, thanks.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Never$leep
Doublekill Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 15.04.2011 11:52:27 »

I'm back :D Thanks Vegas.
I just wanted to say gg :D
lol Luggi is Lucky heart?
« Last Edit: Fri 15.04.2011 12:03:07 by Never$leep »

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #7 on: Fri 15.04.2011 16:37:46 »

Because of the clip with hard & destroyed woman?  xxxlaugh.gif

I like this kind of music, and i think i will put hard metal in my next movies ...
I feel that you don't like it... i could use the song of Mary to others battles clans war ...
My inovations looks to suck here...

So, don't worry, this message is my last one here cause i will do others videos like my 2 last videos with filters etc...

So, you can delete my account here & i join Lycky h eart ... ^^
« Last Edit: Fri 15.04.2011 16:49:24 by DEVIL_77 »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 15.04.2011 18:03:28 »

No1 is talking of the woman, nor about the music O_o Also, noone said that your video editing is bad.

Its because everyone is doing videos to show which clan is better and how much he owned the other clan. This shit is going like this for like 2 or 3 months already.... seriously (and yes that is coming from ME :D) grow the fuck up :>
« Last Edit: Fri 15.04.2011 18:04:26 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Fri 15.04.2011 18:48:17 »

Because of the clip with hard & destroyed woman?  xxxlaugh.gif
[...]
You miss the point, it is not about the editing or the woman (ut3 could need some more of that kind of flesh :D).
You have your own style, don't let that get trashed by becoming luggi II. You know, if everyone laughs at his actions, they don't laugh 'with' luggi. Just a well-meant advice.

lol Luggi is Lucky heart?
Aye, luggi-heart is an ALIEN. :-)

Mess with the best, die like the rest
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #10 on: Sat 16.04.2011 00:15:59 »

Seems like someone was a bit touchy today.
And lol @ Bloody, you've been using my words blablabla.gif.

And I agree with Vegaskill, it's not the editing that just turns this vid down. It's the reason why this vid was made.

It's cool of you to experiment and see how it turns out. I quite liked it, but it was very clear that this vid was made to rub Terrorists face in it and that ruined it for me. Just don't become like that, 1 guy is enough. Your previous vids were proof that you know how to make vids, use that skill to make some nice movies. Don't waste it Smiley.

tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #11 on: Tue 19.04.2011 21:07:24 »

And I agree with Vegaskill, it's not the editing that just turns this vid down. It's the reason why this vid was made.

Actually there is a long time Devil wanted to do a video of this match.
We only won 3-2, so i don't think that terros feel humiliating by the video, he didnt made it to say "Bks are fucking better than terro"

Some of you are disappointed that he did this video to make them rage.
And now he is disappointed that you think it was only to make them rage.

is just funny to see you keep making videos about us, 2 years old match,i wasnt even in terrorists.. that was about when i started playing ut3 Wink

If the video was with another clan, would you say such arguments?
Why do you (Gabry) feel attacked while you were not there? did he does anything to insult you personnaly?
If you weren't playing ut at that moment, why are you reacting?

anyway we saw the more recently matches between us, and we boot know who won

Excuse me gabry, but thats really stupid to repeat that all the time, first because you know that this result is fake,but especially because you fuel tensions !

Sad to see how a lack of understanding can undermine relationships between players...

Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #12 on: Wed 20.04.2011 14:25:16 »

OHH cmon tyrwot, this is obvious an hater video,attack  or how u want to call it, like these of lucky heart..or why would he make a video of 2 years ago? against a clan that he always hated?? and about a match, that he already made a video of!
If the video was with another clan, would you say such arguments?
Why do you (Gabry) feel attacked while you were not there? did he does anything to insult you personnaly?
If you weren't playing ut at that moment, why are you reacting?

of course not, becouse that would have nothing to do with me or my clan, but this video has.
i dont feel my self attacked, but the clan, and look, im not the only saying that about this "new" video..

Dont be hypocrite, you are only defending the video and who made it. Wink
and why u keep saying that the other 2 recent matches between us are fake?? these had to be cb matches if you remember, but werent confirmed due to cb problem, and anyway official or non official matches we won, you just dont want to admit the bad defeat. now stop arguing.. i stopped all these flames very LONG time ago, but there is some1 that always keep starting it, by insulting, posting provocating screens, making videos or posting shits on some forums..
peace

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #13 on: Wed 20.04.2011 17:57:38 »

OHH cmon tyrwot, this is obvious an hater video

is everything black or white for you?
I mean, im not in an extrem and you in another
you think it is only a hater video, and you think i think it isnt at all.

I don't 100% agree with Devil about that, but well, you are maybe searching a problem where it might not be.
The fact he did it just to attack you is maybe not so... "obvious"

or why would he make a video of 2 years ago? against a clan that he always hated?? and about a match, that he already made a video of!

He will soon use some others old demos.
Lol actually we don't "hate" you, just your gamestyle, this match is a good exemple with the dark on deemer.
Hum i'm curious, show me the video he already mades with this demo...

Dont be hypocrite, you are only defending the video and who made it. Wink

As you defend a clan in which you were not yet ? ^^
Hypocrite? if you knew me, you would know that im not at all, but a debate need two sides mmh? =)
I'm thinking what i say.

and why u keep saying that the other 2 recent matches between us are fake?? these had to be cb matches if you remember, but werent confirmed due to cb problem

Pff you already know the answer, we didnt wanted to play with terro clan, some Bks just wanted not to come. But well you were there so we played just to say we played. We did not know that you would be so proud of this victory, we didnt care, that wasnt ranked.
But well i think i'll create and abbreviation just for you gabry : twyw, think what you want.

now stop arguing..
I can't =P

So guys stop thinking the video is only to make terro rage,

Devil was maybe just bored of the terro speech and wanted to remind them they are not on top of the world;  and he wanted to do this video since a moment (there are some great actions wich justify a video i think), so i guess he thought it was a better way than words.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: