Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tribes: Ascend  (Read 31239 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #120 on: Mon 02.04.2012 23:57:47 »

PREPARE TO GET RAPED! fsniper.gif
Whoop whoop! squirrel

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #121 on: Tue 03.04.2012 00:00:14 »

Dark Clan Mascot!  squirrel

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #122 on: Tue 03.04.2012 08:34:21 »

Run for your lives
B.B. installed Tribes!
O_o

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #123 on: Tue 03.04.2012 09:37:09 »

B.B. installed Tribes!

You mean AsAkiRa?  xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #124 on: Tue 03.04.2012 11:10:37 »

I played my first matches. And so far I can tell that the skilllevel is OK I guess. My opponents were pretty bad and I got 1st and 2nd place in all matches I've played so far. Unfortunately I can't use the sniper race yet. Can someone tell me what I have to do to use Sentinel?

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #125 on: Tue 03.04.2012 11:11:46 »

Which character do you use m4rt1ni? And btw, can someone explain me what does the generator do? And how to heal stuff? Grin

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #126 on: Tue 03.04.2012 11:17:25 »

After this post of yours:
If you knew d4m45t3r, the fact that he appears in that pic, SPECIALLY at 1st place on their team only makes your e-penis look gay :p
Still pretty nice

I wouldn't expect such basic questions:
Which character do you use m4rt1ni? And btw, can someone explain me what does the generator do? And how to heal stuff? Grin

The generator powers turrets, sensors, deployables and weapon stations. You heal stuff as a technician or with the repair guns (available in your base).

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #127 on: Tue 03.04.2012 11:31:01 »

Comparing to UT3, lets say i'm the guy who keeps wandering on the field killing everyone and always concerning about the flags. Never used techinician, nor vehicles nor anything else besides weapons and ski. msn001.gif

iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #128 on: Tue 03.04.2012 11:56:58 »

Can someone tell me what I have to do to use Sentinel?
You can unlock the sentinel with XP/gold points in the main menu (or open the 'unlocks available' section at the end of a match).
Unlocking characters doesn't cost that much. The armor, weapon upgrades etc are more expensive. ...think it is like 7000XP (?). With around 1000XP per match and 1200 for the first win in a day you'll have it soon.

Unlocked the Sentinel yesterday, it is a good choise for vast landscapes as the new beta-maps.
...waiting for headshot extra damage. ...and you and martini! =)
« Last Edit: Tue 03.04.2012 12:00:02 by VegasKill »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #129 on: Tue 03.04.2012 12:20:39 »

Ok I unlocked the sentinel now. But 90% of my shots cause only 10 hp damage?! Soldier and Pathfinder are too ez imho. The weapons are OP but the sniper sucks^^ Maybe I do something wrong?!

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #130 on: Tue 03.04.2012 13:50:44 »

And btw....this sniper is really crappy, my enforcer does more dmg

Y U NO like the SENTINEL?

Claymore mine on the flag - anyone who grabs it gets a -700HP hit.
Close enconters? Rape them with the Falcon.
Mid-long range? Pew-Pew with the Phase Rifle. That's a -510HP on full charge to the back of escaping flagcarier.

It takes some time to adjust and upgrade but Sentinel has to be me 2nd favorite class. You might not get the most kills but those you'll get will be essential for the whole team.

Ok I unlocked the sentinel now. But 90% of my shots cause only 10 hp damage?! Soldier and Pathfinder are too ez imho. The weapons are OP but the sniper sucks^^ Maybe I do something wrong?!

You're doing it wrong :/

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #131 on: Tue 03.04.2012 15:31:36 »

What do I have to change to cause more than 10 hp damage? Sometimes its 347 and sometimes 67 but not more than that...

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #132 on: Tue 03.04.2012 18:27:40 »

You're doing it wrong :/
Definitely doing it wrong :/

Use the scope/zoom and wait until the sniper is charged.
For no-scope, get the phase sniper rifle like martini.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #133 on: Tue 03.04.2012 18:47:33 »

I'm with bloody. Sniper is ok, i've done some cross map 500points/damage shots, but the standard pistol is baaad. Technician seems cool, but gets too much XP for minor things imo

iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #134 on: Tue 03.04.2012 19:55:31 »

Pathfinder is the best. Primary weapon is good on midrange and the shotgun just pwns on close range! But I have to admit that I expected more from the game. Much package loss (no damage after full hit, projectiles dissapear), skillllevel isn't that high either so far. But my ping is good and stable! HUGE + for that  wink2.gif

Edit: Yeah Vegas! I figured that out then. Nevertheless 500 damage is still not enough imho... Also the no-extra damage for headshots is quite ridiculous
« Last Edit: Tue 03.04.2012 20:01:18 by Bloody.Bender »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #135 on: Tue 03.04.2012 23:08:31 »

Edit: Yeah Vegas! I figured that out then. Nevertheless 500 damage is still not enough imho... Also the no-extra damage for headshots is quite ridiculous
I'm clearly not that good with the sniper... did a 26 damage headshot before. squirrel

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #136 on: Wed 04.04.2012 11:25:02 »

tbh it's easier to take down a heavy armored guy than others. 1st shot of 400-500 dmg and the rest is pew pew, with some load time. And ofc, the other light armored guys, if not skiing are dead meat lol. Sniper  afrodd.gif

iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #137 on: Wed 04.04.2012 12:04:57 »

You have to choose the proper enemies. You're fine around your own base or even just by camping on your spawn place (which is a pretty sad fact!). But it makes little to no sense to snipe enemies with full health near the enemy base if there is noone to assist you.
For example, the flag-blocking heavies will take at least 5 fully charged hits - if they hide behind a corner they'll be back with full health in 30 seconds.

In addition that you have to zoom in all the time if you don't have the 100.000 XP phase rifle, I kind of prefer the sentinels secondary nova colt wasted or other classes spinfusor weapons which allow you to go into the enemy base, destroy turrets and entertain the generator healers. smiley_x0.gif

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #138 on: Wed 04.04.2012 12:54:49 »

Yea true. Sentinel was created to... well, sentinel our own base lol. Hide near base, get credits, spawn inventory station near you, there ya go... BUT it's cool that you don't earn that much XP at the end, so not really usefull to evolve. But with great skills it sure is usefull to the team.

And i can't seem to fit well with the Pathfinder, the spinfusor is hard to ge used to.

iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #139 on: Thu 05.04.2012 12:04:53 »

A nice T:A Beta montage:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print

Jump to: