Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looking a clan or someone good to play with and learn....  (Read 2908 times)
TSG-PromaG-XRT

« on: Mon 27.02.2012 16:53:11 »

Hi all

My nickname is TSG-PromaG-XRT also known as a LoRd_FLeXuS_PL(long time ago).
I played especially Warfare and Deathmatch last time...I am 30 years old player :)
Living in Głuchołazy/Poland.Im working on warehouse - thats the part of my nickname - Promag Heli is a reach truck I driving in work :) 

So I looking a clan with good players from whom I could learn something.Especially if you all not need new members I want find someone who can take the challenge and learn me hammer jumps and other *flying* tricks.I will be very grateful for that.When watching a tricks movie on YT i see Wojci doing hammerjumps on sandstorm map.So I check his clan membership and found this site by this way.

From all your clan members I played only with PainSavour and Bloody.Bender - all games in Warfare mode.This two guys can remember me and the slaughter that sometimes I've done in this game mode... :)

Im not play vCTF or only one time per month but if someone learn me some tricks with jumping im ready to play on this game mode...
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Mon 27.02.2012 17:35:41 »

Siema TSG Wink

actually we are not searching for new mebers, for the simple reason of inactivity  msn012.gif
but if u see me online i can show u hammer jumps or play with u some pub matches...

See u online
greez

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Mon 27.02.2012 20:20:21 »

Wow! If you've seen me playing Warfare then it has to be a really really long time ago. Didn't touch that gamemode for ages, back then when I was pretty noobish   msn011.gif. Things have changed! TDM and Duel is the way to go... well better said, was the way to go. BUT like Sev said we are not searching for any new members, sorry to dissapoint you. Nevertheless you can join us on the server or ask some of us to play with you I'm sure we can help you out.

Welcome to the forum btw!
« Last Edit: Mon 27.02.2012 20:21:42 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #3 on: Tue 28.02.2012 00:33:11 »

STR are recruiting  whistle
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #4 on: Tue 28.02.2012 09:24:43 »

Lord Flexus, i've seen you playing many times. STR is a vCTF clan that is recruiting and you fit that clan really really well  Grin
also other clans like The Last, Code Red, -Volt- .. All vCTF and with guys who can hammerjump

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 28.02.2012 13:52:57 »

Ahhh so he is a good player Tongue...welcome to our community!

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 28.02.2012 14:07:46 »

Welcome on our forum, first of all :))  Unfortunatly due to some circumstances i'm like 99% inanctive in last times, so i've never met in a game, and warfare...i used to play it long time ago  msn011.gif  But if you hang around with some other _Dark_ friends, i'm sure they won't refuse to show you some tricks like HJ Wink)

good luck!
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Tue 28.02.2012 20:30:13 »

Ahhh so he is a good player Tongue...welcome to our community!
He's a typical player who evolved by playing on Epic #2... If ya know wat i mean Grin

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: