Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re: TDM Pugs and people calling Llonewolf a fag  (Read 2862 times)
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« on: Sat 19.01.2013 11:43:02 »

I started play LOL with YouZacK (UT1 member, was very good) a few days ago... and don't feel pleasure squirrel Play 2-3 maps and i have enough. Back lame in BTA UT3, because have now more times. This game will never bore me.

Btw. Pugs returned :)
http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/936737-ut3-tdm-irc-quakenet-org-the-place-to-duel-and-do-tdm-pickups-in-europe-D

Waiting for UT4 full version...
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Sun 20.01.2013 16:37:58 »

Yes pugs are back but they aren't used that much at all. Played a few, but always with the same players.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #2 on: Mon 21.01.2013 01:18:12 »

Cuz you were there for like 1h  xxxras.gif
I've played it 3 times now, in 3 days (not that i was there 24h per day), and only HURRYup was on the same pugs. played with kixzor, wolf, cr4zy, oakz, anna, repeatuk.. some more i think

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Mon 21.01.2013 13:55:19 »

Pug with LLone... no thanks finger
He can't play for pleasure, MUST have the strongest in teams. Don't understand, that all this is for pleasure. UT3 good times, with official tournaments, gone forever  _-hOLY sHIT-_

DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Mon 21.01.2013 14:24:39 »

haha yea wolf is a fag(hope he will read this)

but the other guys are nice and funny so keep it alive  Smiley

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #5 on: Mon 21.01.2013 18:23:33 »

lol. guess he's either a fag to you both or you simply don't understand/know him that well.

iFCB
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Mon 21.01.2013 20:40:54 »

I don't know LLone personally, only for servers and game chats. Some years ago, when UT3 bloom, was normal, average guy. Remember him from PHX servers. And what is now? Insults people around (happily rarely use vulgarisms - use good english language), calls players with play only for fun (have average skill, like Ziemekk) of noobs, says who how must play, which weapon must use... Teases players, which stand up to him. Kicks no skill players from servers (which just started play UT). Tells    phrases like "stfu" to people, which have much fun of play (for example used new funny sounds in Repe's server - LLone was mad, when heard it). All this things come from my observe. I haven't good opinion, as impartial person, about him. He cans be a king... but in own house. In public servers the most important are respect, humility and tolerance. LLone hasn't neither of this noble things.
« Last Edit: Mon 21.01.2013 20:51:21 by Xirios »

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Mon 21.01.2013 23:58:58 »

That's the difference between players like Wolf and players like Ziemekk or 99% of FA2K community. I am like Wolf: i honsetly don't understand how and why players like Ziemekk, AlienDNA, Zybii.. have fun playing like they do. What's the fun in chargin 3 rockets and shoot the ground? Shooting a core and a beam while standing still, etc..? Ofc i used to do that, but changed quickly. I don't censor their way of playing, but i don't censor Wolf neither. Ofc he should say his opinion in a respect way, but i still understand him. The difference is i stopped playing at BTA servers because, quite honestly, it's shit for me. No fun there. (for me)

So i'd say i am like him, i like pugs, i like having fun on IRC Chat and playing with sawsome players who triprox me... in air. Who make awsome dodges, awsome combos, impossible shafts, etc.. Players who cant have fun on FA2K because it's either too spammy or they just get called cheater.

Repeatuk is a player who i admire, he's really good, but still learned how to play there, how to avoid spam (since he also knows how to spam). RetiredCamel came from iCTF so he and Shock Rifle are best friends, he can also easily run away and hitscan players from far away, and it still took him some months to do moving combos. He was a no0b playing Warfare on pugs :p But a great guy. Why is Wolf still playying on those servers i don't know, maybe because there is nothing else... unfortunately.
That's my opinion, if he's not a fag to me, i can't consider him a fag.

Btw, new topic about TDM pugs? Found out this is completely offtopic Grin
« Last Edit: Mon 21.01.2013 23:59:37 by joaoFCB »

iFCB
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Tue 22.01.2013 14:16:46 »

its not about his skill! Its about his behavior, thats why i agree with anna

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #9 on: Wed 23.01.2013 00:02:33 »

His skills comparing to others reflects his behaviour. Do you guys here consider me arrogant/dumbass/whatsoever? Cuz i don't think i'm none of those things, yet that's pretty much the image i show to other like Ctrl and Smokaz everytime they abuse or insult or hackuse me more than 10 times per second. Just my point of view. I don't know Llone that well neither. But oh well, Sev's a no0b  Grin afrodd.gif

iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Wed 23.01.2013 12:38:26 »

Btw, new topic about TDM pugs? Found out this is completely offtopic Grin

Yes it is. Moved the topic. Now have fun discussing llonewolf  afrodd.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #11 on: Wed 23.01.2013 23:58:42 »

@Bloody, pugs today were fun, old players like w)v, r4z, dac and YatJa played  smiley_x0.gif
Hypno also spectated, he has played some aswell.

iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #12 on: Thu 24.01.2013 17:43:47 »

I know. I already played against them.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #13 on: Mon 28.01.2013 16:53:17 »

There has been some talking about warfare aswell, if we get enough players, war.pugs might return. Ate least I, Demoniac, Cr4zy, Bi0 and azurescorch are interested in it. If we dont get enough players we'll still add on tdm so yeah, nothing much to lose. Warfare pugs used to be one hell of a fun  smiley_x0.gif

iFCB
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: