Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3 fragmovie: THEORY OF ART by SNappy  (Read 3100 times)
Sibior

« on: Thu 21.03.2013 09:03:45 »

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/944853-UT3-fragmovie-THEORY-OF-ART

THEORY OF ART: INSPIRATION

THEORY OF ART: SERENDIPITY

THEORY OF ART: IMAGINATION

GToU hall of fame
« Last Edit: Thu 21.03.2013 09:10:30 by Sibior »
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Thu 21.03.2013 10:03:14 »

Hello, Sibior.

I like all movies. The best is IMAGINATION.
Definitely thumb up. Good work. In this time UT3 FM practically don't exist Crazysmile1

Waiting for UT4 full version...
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Thu 21.03.2013 19:33:35 »

In deed, awesome movies, Sibior!
I like the great camera work in GToU hall of fame, several frags combined in one take!
« Last Edit: Thu 21.03.2013 19:34:31 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sat 23.03.2013 17:26:11 »

Also commented on youtube of some of them. Loved the editing a lot. About frags - many of them are composed of spawnkilling - simply knowing where the enemy most probably will spawn. Other kills were pretty professional, gj  msn012.gif
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 26.03.2013 10:47:35 »

I saw all parts-it's quite of good editing but ut fragmovies are already dead, especially tdm\duel fragmovies. All frags are so boring and everybody saw them thousandfold. VCTF fragmovies are more interesting, extraordinary but they are getting bored too. I like only frag on me on penetrated) This double\triple and more spawn kills by headshots or rocket spam force to sleep. But quality of video is pretty good. In presentation "GToU hall of fame" used 3D vision.. hm, massive, unfortunatelly I haven't 3D glasses. Sorry for my english again.

When life gives you spam, just make a sandwitch.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #5 on: Tue 26.03.2013 12:31:42 »

You couldn't expect anything new from a 5 years old game.

But you are right, i think other game modes fragmovies may be more interesting. Like vehicle frags, different maps, flag/orbruns..

Spoiler about my frag movie
it's still not ready, but it has lots of vCTF frags, some long distance airroxes and 2 air frags i have never seen before on any other movie  tongue
« Last Edit: Tue 26.03.2013 12:32:17 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Assasins
Doublekill Member

« Reply #6 on: Tue 26.03.2013 20:53:45 »

Spoiler about my frag movie
it's still not ready, but it has lots of vCTF frags, some long distance airroxes and 2 air frags i have never seen before on any other movie  tongue
Will see :)

When life gives you spam, just make a sandwitch.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #7 on: Tue 23.04.2013 19:32:53 »

You couldn't expect anything new from a 5 years old game. [/spoiler]

i desagree  Grin

Exemple of what i asked to my Black Knight :

shoot with an avril a guy, headshot him & the missile oh the avril (you shooted before) must destroy the enemy without his head ...
Can you do it? ^^

Wants more ideas? ^^

I got some demo of frags you never see (on the vctf mode of course) Just use your imagination with some skill of course ^^ but "i lost my pill" & BKRT clan is died

I know that i must & will do my lastest videos, ive got so mush things awesome to show you ... when i will find the time & the motivation for  Embarrassed . . .
« Last Edit: Tue 23.04.2013 19:34:12 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Wed 24.04.2013 11:56:46 »

but "i lost my pill" & BKRT clan is died

I know that i must & will do my lastest videos, ive got so mush things awesome to show you ... when i will find the time & the motivation for  Embarrassed . . .
everywhere the same problem msn004.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #9 on: Wed 24.04.2013 14:13:23 »

You couldn't expect anything new from a 5 years old game. [/spoiler]

i desagree  Grin

Exemple of what i asked to my Black Knight :

shoot with an avril a guy, headshot him & the missile oh the avril (you shooted before) must destroy the enemy without his head ...
Can you do it? ^^

Wants more ideas? ^^

I got some demo of frags you never see (on the vctf mode of course) Just use your imagination with some skill of course ^^ but "i lost my pill" & BKRT clan is died

Yes but that is the kind of frags i would gladly do (and have done, like the Feelgood Airrox which was Boomer's idea to try to airrox someone on the jumppad), but most of them simply aren't good enough for fragmovie with other good frags. I could do a fun movie, but that's different.

One of the Air Frags in my movie which i haven't seen on any fragmovie (maybe there is), i only achieve it after some tries, because i was doing it on purpose.
I also like to kill people with shaft or hammer inside slow field, etc.. But nothing beautifull for a frag movie. But of course there are still very very few players who toy with the game that way, tho i doubt there will be fragmovies with new stuff

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #10 on: Wed 24.04.2013 18:13:09 »

You have the skill for joaoFCB  msn012.gif
i believe in you, show me du awesome  Grin

btw i know how it is difficult to have awesome frags... a manta headshot is not original sure & easy to do... but, it's always cool to watch ^^

The last time i played a vctf clan war was on jolt tournament, & having 5 players to play was a fucking mission so why continue?
Every player who did clan wars know the adrenaline & the stress before & while the battle, it's so good ^^
In clanbase, when we were ranked, it was really exiting to do a match & when we challenged the Dark for the 1st time bouhououououu the stress was at 400% ^^ so excellent !!!!!!!!!!! we played vs the number one ^^

That was this match & i captured the 1st flag !!! lol : (more than 3 years ^^ splitter was spectator)
TOO MUCH SKILL ON THIS GAME  afrodd.gif ... really awesome ^^

Thanks again Dark & all other clans that we played with, it was really fun !!!

You can't feel that in public games... :( & playing in public with spam map don't interest me ^^ not because i suck ^^ just because you play alone, it's funny 5mn & after it's become boring...
shoebox is one of the most shit spam map ^^ How can you like this map when you are always died when you spawn?Huh?  Crazysmile1

But, i'm still alive & don't think that i will uninstall UT3 atm :D

Hum i look 30s this video THEORY OF ART: INSPIRATION & i stop  Grin sorry, this is not the kind of music i like ^^' "Payes ton cowboy  whistle"  wasted okay where is the exit?  Grin
« Last Edit: Wed 24.04.2013 18:35:40 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #11 on: Wed 24.04.2013 19:26:48 »

manta headshot on suspense, whilst you're on mega health and manta is driving past berserk :) 1 shot and boom
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: