Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unreal Engine 4 "Infiltrator" Trailer  (Read 1434 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« on: Fri 29.03.2013 19:37:59 »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 02.04.2013 11:52:21 »

Impressive stuff right there. We'll see how it looks in UT4  afrodd.gif  trollface

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Tue 02.04.2013 12:09:11 »

Impressive stuff right there. We'll see how it looks in UT4  afrodd.gif  trollface
...I love how they always borrow elements from popular movies in their cinematics. In UT3 there were the dragon neon lights from Bladerunner, in this animation the hologram to cover from Mission Impossible 4.
But IMO Epic should not continue to limit the colors like in UT3. 30% desaturation as the default value with mostly dark grey and brown texutes to start with? Crazysmile1 Bioshock Infinite shows that also bright, clear and colorful graphics are possible.

I don't even want to know how much effort they put into these cinematics. Matinee is such a horrible tool, every change and any little animation has to be skripted - no wonder that nobody else than Epic uses it. They rather should have done 50% of UT4 in that time... wasted

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #3 on: Fri 05.04.2013 18:39:21 »

star wars without lightsabers

but this reminds me a lot of crysis
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Sat 27.04.2013 08:55:04 »

Didn't completely like the music choice, it continues with this classic theme for the whole movie, like it's an opera lol. Nevertheless, the graphics look decent for me. Too dark and unsaturated - agree.

Let's see what comes out of it in the end.  Azn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: