Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Want a Friendly / Training War?  (Read 64122 times)
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #340 on: Fri 13.08.2010 20:54:16 »

Hey all, as first thing, didnt know about this war -.-
Anyway , NeverSleep just asked for a war, pls dont make any flame about this, about the server, Vegas, dont understand what u mean.. there is no problem on playing in a german server, we always played did and never cryed about that..like the other clan war against you Dark, has been played in a german server, and all was fine.. a vote for play this match, uhm, than probally will fail, with Sev hating all us, (Bloody too?) painsavour calling me wallhacker..etc etc  xxxlaugh.gif Grin ..make your decision anyway, bb  cha_74.gif  
p.s. Assasins probally will not play
« Last Edit: Fri 13.08.2010 20:56:19 by Gabry »

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #341 on: Fri 13.08.2010 21:00:08 »

Meeh....

You guys were always crying about the ping...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Gabry
Multikill Member

« Reply #342 on: Fri 13.08.2010 21:18:25 »

whatever bloody...Never said we play on ger server...always want to find the problem where there isn't..
« Last Edit: Fri 13.08.2010 21:19:38 by Gabry »

Smile, tomorrow will be worse..
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #343 on: Fri 13.08.2010 22:35:55 »

good good, every Terror post here origins conflicts.. jesus.
Just play Terror's fav map in Eu server and Dark's fav map in Rus server.
:X

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #344 on: Fri 13.08.2010 22:37:39 »

good good, every Terror post here origins conflicts.. jesus.
Just play Terror's fav map in Eu server and Dark's fav map in Rus server.
:X

Or don't play at all :D

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #345 on: Sat 14.08.2010 08:42:30 »

Gabri was just being a bit too lucky with his tankin and later snipin during sandstorm. of course nothings ever proven. Sorry if i'm wrong, but you never were quite that good before you joined terrorists and now you tank better that asin. I think not. finger

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #346 on: Sat 14.08.2010 09:20:19 »

Off Topic:
And gabriy why da hack u have 40 fakeaccs?

ON topic^^
in my eyes u guys are just a bundle of useless freaks who will never have fun with another clan...like we have ...and i btw i dont give a fuck if assassins play or not....because if we win u wont shut ur kiddy mouthes anyway....

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
NeverSleep
banned

Terror squad

« Reply #347 on: Sat 14.08.2010 09:34:20 »

Off Topic:
And gabriy why da hack u have 40 fakeaccs?

ON topic^^
in my eyes u guys are just a bundle of useless freaks who will never have fun with another clan...like we have ...and i btw i dont give a fuck if assassins play or not....because if we win u wont shut ur kiddy mouthes anyway....
Some problems bastard?C'mon duel loler.84.52.119.102:7778.Or you fucking girl who can use only ure big mouth?Bloody u and ure fucking puppy deadly are girls who afraid anything.pain learn to play and then write anything.Sory Vegas for this message,i respect you Vegas and ure movies,but i cant be silent when this nub deadly crying.he always first use his girl's skillz Tongue
because if we win u wont shut ur kiddy mouthes anyway....-lol?I remember only Terror vs Dark 4:2.It was good match without u deadly.
in my eyes u guys are just a bundle of useless freaks who will never have fun with another clan...like we have-lolx2 :D In my eyes we are beast vctf team who beat all eu clans.Thats why u dont want play with us.Afraid...
« Last Edit: Sat 14.08.2010 09:49:58 by NeverSleep »
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #348 on: Sat 14.08.2010 09:51:51 »

-No Comment-

Just: jaja u are the BEAST vctf team xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #349 on: Sat 14.08.2010 11:58:17 »

The result of the voting up to now is that no one from _Dark_ would be available for this match.

NeverSleep banned from posting for insulting clan members.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #350 on: Sat 14.08.2010 13:05:32 »

I saw that coming^^

But calling yourself a beast team is just ridiculous. I wouldn't say dark is by far the best team either, cause the game is dead. The required skill is like 30% of the skill you needed to win a match when UT3 was popular. I hope you get what I mean^^. No f- way that  Terrorists would have beat the Dark team with Splitter, Mordsspass, Wojci, Vegas and Radarfox or me or whoever. It was the same vs Burial, if we'd have played them at their Top Times we'd have never won 4:0 so easily.

English Fail XD
« Last Edit: Sat 14.08.2010 13:06:11 by Bloody.Bender »

Bachelor
Doublekill Member

« Reply #351 on: Sat 14.08.2010 13:36:42 »

EU clans have their own community , they dont need ya terrorists :D , you noticed ? , no ?

Ok let me explain for u : as everybody knows terrorists is not liked in the eu  ( Bk.RT , Dark ; PtE , WarAngels and more ) everyone of these clans played with u in the past ( ok warangels only with other russians who used terror players... )   as i can remember there were complains insults before and after the match from the terror site ( not to forget the public server )

and now you want to come like a white angel to have some fun , nop we can have fun without you.
neversleep has anyway other russian clans to challange >> http://warangels.forumieren.de/wa-wars-f15/auf-gehts-t24-30.htm as he wrote in the warangels forum , but why asking in the eu community than , lie ?

@Dark , how about a friendly war with WarAngels Tongue  >> @ terrors  Grin

Ger - Rus  11:0

Maybe team germany will rape terrorists  ?

PainSavour
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #352 on: Sat 14.08.2010 16:33:17 »

Nice Neversleep.  afrodd.gif I respected you as best what Terrorist has to offer in terms of friendly players, but alas it seems I was wrong and you're just a kiddy. It is you who should learn to behave before writing something, even if you were trying to defend your buddy. We'll see in jolt if I need to learn to play, perhaps you'll teach me?  xxxlaugh.gif

Arguing about which clan is best is relatively pointless anyhow, we haven't played real wars in ages they're all friendly and people are hardly even playing vctf nevermind actually training as a team.

« Last Edit: Sat 14.08.2010 16:33:45 by PainSavour »

You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #353 on: Sun 15.08.2010 03:07:09 »

MONSTER LOL  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif C'est la fete ici  afrodd.gif  yiiiiha.gif lol.gif popcorn smiley_worship.gif Uzi.gif xxxband.gif
It's the same on clanbase  xxxlaugh.gif http://clanbase.ggl.com/warinfo.php?wid=10238489
My last UT3 video VS Terrorists clan  xxxlaugh.gif
Who's team was VS Terrorists?  Grin

& as said Bloody Bender, the most powerful lucker in UT3  xxxras.gif  msn012.gif, you win without Mordpass, Splitter & some ones left(i don't know... only Deadly is a Dark noob whistle  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif  msn012.gif )and i can tell you that is really not the same battles ^^, SO, don't be so proud of it  msn012.gif
« Last Edit: Sun 15.08.2010 03:16:00 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #354 on: Sun 15.08.2010 12:04:04 »

ok as i thought this wont have a good end with terror!!!

so lets think about funny matches in the future what about

WA vs Dark    and  BKRT vs Dark      !!!! what u guys think? :)

how was the holidays from tyr ?? ?
« Last Edit: Sun 15.08.2010 12:04:32 by Wojci »
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #355 on: Sun 15.08.2010 12:14:11 »

+1 wojci

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #356 on: Sun 15.08.2010 12:21:18 »

& as said Bloody Bender, the most powerful lucker in UT3  xxxras.gif  msn012.gif, you win without Mordpass, Splitter & some ones left(i don't know... only Deadly is a Dark noob whistle  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif  msn012.gif )and i can tell you that is really not the same battles ^^, SO, don't be so proud of it  msn012.gif

I don't get it^^

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #357 on: Sun 15.08.2010 19:18:18 »

WA :'( ? Worms Armageddon?  Crazysmile1  xxxras.gif  xxxlaugh.gif  msn012.gif

Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #358 on: Sun 15.08.2010 23:45:28 »

Worms Armaggeddon XDDDDDD !!!!

WarAngels
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #359 on: Fri 20.08.2010 19:29:04 »

msn012.gif

No problem Wojci  afrodd.gif but we are not enough for the moment :(
AND  Grin . . . this time, i hope that we will play on electro  whistle a game & a video on it could be funny . . .  whistle

« Last Edit: Fri 20.08.2010 19:33:23 by DEVIL_77 »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
Print

Jump to: