Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Old _darkies_  (Read 2902 times)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« on: Thu 31.10.2013 13:43:09 »

Just out of curiosity, what happened to the old _Darkies_? Blax, spliter, mords, m0tz, radar (still see him sometimes), m4t1ni... Did they all disappear and kept going with their real lives? Are they still in the gamers world?
Again, just out of curiosity, not that i want to stalk them Grin

Also, Devil, where are all the Bk.Rt's?  Crazysmile1

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Sat 02.11.2013 16:42:45 »

oh god, i exactly had a dream tonight i was on the ts with most of the old darkies, Mords was there for sure  msn008.gif 

and i have no clue about anyone of those that you mentioned Tongue
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Sat 02.11.2013 20:16:01 »

I unfortunately have no idea what happened to m0tz. Really miss playing with him, as he was one of the nicest and funniest guys I met in UT. Same goes for Blax...

I talked to Splitter from time to time and as much as I know he's studying pretty close to where I live. Not quite sure about Mordsspass and his plans and actions.

Fortunately I somehow managed "to stay in contact" with m4rt1ni  afrodd.gif afrodd.gif and what he's up to, but it's too private (I guess) to publish it here. Can't tell you anything about Radarfox (unfortunately).

BUT!

I'm still in contact with dnc-mafia and K_G_ if you remember them. Well, not really staying in contact but I have them in my Facebook and message them once in a (long) while.  wink2.gif
« Last Edit: Sat 02.11.2013 20:17:26 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #3 on: Sun 03.11.2013 00:54:22 »

I see Sova almost everyay uploading new macho-man photos on facebook Grin

m4rt1ni sent me a message some months ago saying he was coming here to Portugal and asked me for some advices and places to visit. I answered but never got his answer back

I saw m0tz some years ago, even after ut3 died a bit (so, like 2010-11), still with the _dark_ clan tag on the original fa2k server i think, or maybe PHX. radar is quite often playing on TL suspense server. Perhaps we can bring him to decent vCTF? :p

Yea i do remember them, although i never met them as _Darkies_. Only spoke to K_G_ a lot later with LoL clan and stuff.. He came to Fick TS some times aswell. What was the name of his brother? Gb3ijiadsijofuasfh?  Grin

iFCB
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Sun 03.11.2013 20:10:02 »

I saw m0tz some years ago, even after ut3 died a bit (so, like 2010-11), still with the _dark_ clan tag on the original fa2k server i think, or maybe PHX. radar is quite often playing on TL suspense server. Perhaps we can bring him to decent vCTF? :p

Yeah, I've seen him that day, too. He didn't tell me what he's up to and if he keeps playing again..  Embarrassed

What was the name of his brother? Gb3ijiadsijofuasfh?  Grin

G3beihjbjie or something like that. And his other brother was Kunimitsu.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 04.11.2013 21:07:26 »

I'm still alive  xxxlaugh.gif and I still play games from time to time. It's just there isn't any multiplayer game worth investing a lot of my time into at the moment. I mostly stick to single player stuff lately. Metro Last Light, Shadow Warrior, Batman Origins is what I played recently.

Other than the occasional love letter from bl00dy I have no idea what the others are doing.

Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #6 on: Tue 05.11.2013 22:28:35 »

Actually, gb3efghgkd or whatever his name is... he is the brother of dnc-mafia not K_G_
Just saying.  xxxras.gif
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #7 on: Wed 06.11.2013 01:16:28 »

Ah yea true. Whatever. I still got dnc-mafia on my MSN contacts  Grin

iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Sun 10.11.2013 18:07:27 »

G3beihjbjie or something like that. And his other brother was Kunimitsu.
"Screw You Guys I'm Going Home!   - South Park"
- Kunimitsu

Fun folks  afrodd.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #9 on: Mon 11.11.2013 11:22:32 »

Don't know about Darkies but from (late) Bk.Rt i loved talking while playing with/against Pemphigus on teamspeak Grin

iFCB
DeadlySev
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Mon 11.11.2013 12:37:00 »

Geb3bibehbebebli!
yea missinbg some dark vs bkrt actions  msn004.gif

I have chosen _darkness_ to be my guide
War is in my heart, death is by my side
Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #11 on: Tue 12.11.2013 11:19:25 »

His name is Gbe3ieJJ!!!!! Not important, but oh well.  Grin
Mark0s395
Dark Clan Member

U is woman?

« Reply #12 on: Tue 12.11.2013 11:21:12 »

Oh and btw, Jao... If you wanna get your ass whooped by me while talking in TS. You just had to ask.  tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: