Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Level designer looking for clan!  (Read 1537 times)
Nathan

« on: Fri 08.08.2014 15:48:53 »

Hello Dark Clan!
I'm Nathan, a game design and development student from Holland.
For my Bachelor's project i'm making a level for UT3 in a timespan of roughly two months, and i'm looking for an active clan to help me in this.
I'd love to have some highly skilled players who i can ask questions and who can playtest the developing level a couple of times with me.

What i would request is a couple of playtests (2-4) with a moderate amount of players (6+) and some conversation with clan members.
Communication would be done trough the forums and a voip client of your choosing (like teamspeak or vent).
I don't have much to offer in return apart from the finished map and being credited in my paper.

Would [Dark Clan] feel up for this? Have other questions? Post em below :)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #1 on: Fri 08.08.2014 21:41:50 »

I am not from _Dark_ clan, but unfortunately there are roughly active clans on UT3. Anyway, i can also leave you this link from facebook where some _Dark_ players and othe rUT3 players gather around:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/194464717384511/?fref=ts

I'ts a closed group. If you have facebook, ask to join and we might help!

I'd also be interested in testing your level but i will be without computer untill 20th august.

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Sat 09.08.2014 17:31:23 »

It is probably easier for you to gather 6(+) individuals by asking in the ingame chat of active servers or posting on the Epic forums. You're gonna have a hard time to find any active UT3 clans.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sun 10.08.2014 10:23:59 »

I'd like to help out but I'm not able to play for the next4 to 5 weeks. You could also upload a video of your map with your own movement on the map if you don't find enough players.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Nathan

« Reply #4 on: Sun 10.08.2014 10:44:28 »

It is probably easier for you to gather 6(+) individuals by asking in the ingame chat of active servers or posting on the Epic forums. You're gonna have a hard time to find any active UT3 clans.

Thanks, those are some good ideas :)
I'm afraid uploadin a video is not going to cut it as i need playtest results with actual players.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: