Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Old times, new times  (Read 1278 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« on: Wed 25.11.2020 21:07:27 »

Hey guys,

Accidentally i opened that forum again. Was wondering how's everyone doing after all those years.

So, if someone opens that topic, write some words on how's life  Wink
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Mon 14.12.2020 21:00:08 »

Life's as good as the pandemic lets it. Got a good job, nice flat, good gf and not enough vacation. Only thing missing is the ability to go to the gym.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Tue 05.01.2021 19:18:37 »

Greetings to all _Dark_ies and and UT3 folks I met so many years ago!

Life is quite good, 2020 wasn't as bad as feared. I wish the same for all of you! Best of luck for the New Year to all of you! wink2.gif wink2.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sat 27.03.2021 21:11:59 »

Great, nice to hear from you guys!

I keep on with my life in Israel. Mostly working in hi-tech, finishing my Masters, working out and dancing in the rest of the time. Whoever saw me on facebook or instagram knows what i'm talking about. :))

Whoever hasn't, some of my videos : https://www.instagram.com/p/B9KD2Pnhtg9/

Funny thing is that darkredfoxxx also started poledancing after following his girlfriend, and found me on instagram through pole dance (i still had my 'aka_sova' username there). So, surprisingly, he found me again, in a new domain :))

Anyway, if you whenever decide to visit Israel, let me know. After the huge vaccination program we already have clubs and bars open :)
dance
Dark Clan Member

dance into the dark

« Reply #4 on: Mon 20.12.2021 14:13:38 »

Hi fellows,

i am still playing. I am the last dark member online?
Well Ut3 is "not dead yet" .

Maybe take a look on it? Look for the ultimate servers :)

Chhers dance

Well, I don´t know who built the world, maybe god, maybe evolution. But I seriosly know, who will destroy it!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 20.12.2021 14:29:33 »

Hi fellows,

i am still playing. I am the last dark member online?
Well Ut3 is "not dead yet" .

Maybe take a look on it? Look for the ultimate servers :)

Chhers dance

Hey hey dance!

Believe it or not but I was actually playing an offline match yesterday for old times sake. For some reason I couldnt connect to any servers but I'd be up for a match in a few weeks. First I gotta get tanned in Sri Lanka!  tongue

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Sun 09.01.2022 21:28:19 »

Hey guys! It's been some time.
Currently I'm not playing any games... be so kind and frag someone for me too.  Cool

Mess with the best, die like the rest
dance
Dark Clan Member

dance into the dark

« Reply #7 on: Mon 06.06.2022 01:21:30 »

I will frag for you!

dance

Well, I don´t know who built the world, maybe god, maybe evolution. But I seriosly know, who will destroy it!
Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Sat 29.10.2022 04:35:19 »

Is UT3 still alive?

I want to play a match for old times sake :)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Fri 04.11.2022 17:45:49 »

Is UT3 still alive?

I want to play a match for old times sake :)

I played with dance a few times the last few weeks. There is still an active server online, believe it or not  hahaha

Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Fri 11.11.2022 20:30:10 »

Haha, yeees!! Me, Dance and Matzner play some now. All Dark clan tagged! BLOODY join us some day. We can arrage new clanwar Huh?? VS?
dance
Dark Clan Member

dance into the dark

« Reply #11 on: Fri 18.11.2022 10:23:56 »

Hey mattes,

good things never die :)

Indeed there are some server online. We are running a server with four gamtypes.
Just a couple of days ago, I' started to built a homepage -> https://ut3-ultimate.com/
(quick and dirthy in first step just for the demorec).

We are a small community. But argue and accuse each other as ever. Some things do not change.

Take a look again.
In case you don't know, since "Gamespy" is no longer online, you need an online patch. https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20

cheers
the dance

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: