Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Demos  (Read 7977 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #20 on: Tue 24.03.2015 18:14:56 »

Crazysmile1 Crazysmile1 Crazysmile1 Crazysmile1

1/ T'as fais le tournoi toi? T'étais présent? Non? Dans ces cas la on ferme sa gueule alors

2/ Je ne vais pas m'amuser à tout raconter dans le détails en ce qui concerne le tournoi de jolt sur le départ de mes Black Knights et moi meme.

3/ Du coup, je n'ai pas envie de te donner mes démos... tu m'as pris pour qui? et la je suis sérieux !

4/ Pas envie de speak english dans ce message du coup
« Last Edit: Tue 24.03.2015 18:15:49 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Tue 24.03.2015 18:44:16 »

T'as fais le tournoi toi? T'étais présent?
adepT is RaptorKC.

Can't tell about Jolt tournament rules, and if they were defined before the match was played.
Usually there is no overtime in vCTF clan wars. This was the case also in the cb rule set, which we adopted also for most of the friendly clan wars.

Just imagine maps like Corruption or Kargo, where 2 teams could play an hour of overtime without scoring once.

Edit:

This post of MTV makes me think he kind of "forgot" to publish the game rules. http://www.joltut3.co.uk/board/index.php?threads/epic-fail-vs-tombo-kings-results-mixer.244/

I just wish i would have remembered to tell ppl that we play overtimes in the first match.
and...
Btw, this was not a best of 3 matches........it was just three matches!

How did the server ads on Jolt server say: if something is wrong... "blame MTV". blablabla.gif
« Last Edit: Tue 24.03.2015 19:27:45 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Tue 24.03.2015 19:58:35 »

Clan wars _Dark_ vs P$: download (17mb)
Clan wars _Dark_ vs Corrupt: download (29mb)
Clan wars _Dark_ vs $$: download (54mb)

All dark vs bkrt demos should be on youtube, and older matches had no demo recording - that was the reason to record videos of clan wars in the first place. That's it, I think.
« Last Edit: Tue 24.03.2015 20:46:58 by VegasKill »

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #23 on: Tue 24.03.2015 22:49:36 »

3/ Du coup, je n'ai pas envie de te donner mes démos... tu m'as pris pour qui? et la je suis sérieux !

Whaaat??? Come on fragdevil.  I was just replying to something you posted.  You were the one who brought something up from years ago, and I replied to it to clear it up and say what happened.  I was on the team that played, you were not.  Maybe in that tournament your team never played an overtime match, but there were other matches before this where clearly overtime was played (there was never any rules to not play overtime in the tournament).

MTV, the guy who made the tournament, specifically said this in one of his posts:

"We had 3 over-time matches prior to the one last week. No one stopped playing!.....I never posted that if there is a tie score at the end of 14 minutes, the match is over." 

Like I said previously, $K still would have won the match.  Their Fury was down, the sandstorm was coming, I was going to attack, enemy players were out of position from their base.  It was highly unlikely they would've stopped me from doing the same flagrun (unless someone got a really lucky shot during the sandstorm).

Please devil, don't let something so stupid from 3 years ago hinder this topic... you brought it up and I explained it, because I was there.
adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #24 on: Tue 24.03.2015 22:54:17 »

Can't tell about Jolt tournament rules, and if they were defined before the match was played.
Usually there is no overtime in vCTF clan wars. This was the case also in the cb rule set, which we adopted also for most of the friendly clan wars.

"Usually there is no overtime in vCTF clan wars."  ---Maybe just for clanbase matches.  For recreational purposes such as mixers (to my knowledge), and also in American clan wars, overtime never ended the match. 

BTW - Thanks for the demos.
adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #25 on: Wed 25.03.2015 00:08:18 »

Says I'm missing a mutator called "Cam" to playback the Dark vs. P$ demos.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: Wed 25.03.2015 12:44:28 »

Typic Unreal Engine feature. Roll Eyes You'll need the same "Cam" files that were present while this demo was recorded. You may have a hard time to find them, cause according to the name it probably is a very early RypelCam (3.0.X).

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #27 on: Thu 26.03.2015 02:48:48 »

Typic Unreal Engine feature. Roll Eyes You'll need the same "Cam" files that were present while this demo was recorded. You may have a hard time to find them, cause according to the name it probably is a very early RypelCam (3.0.X).

Alright, I'll give that a try.  By the way, how do I change my damn profile picture here?   Grin
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: Thu 26.03.2015 12:42:06 »

Profile > Forum Profile Information > "I have my own pic: Specify your own avatar by URL."

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #29 on: Thu 09.04.2015 17:46:48 »

Okay i remember you raptorKC & i remembered that i dont like you LOL  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

so... our conversation will stop here & ZERO démo pour les gas comme toi !
« Last Edit: Thu 09.04.2015 17:48:19 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: