Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Fragmovie "Baguette POWA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4146 times)
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« on: Mon 18.05.2015 15:16:25 »

Hi hi,

Long time i want to make this movie ^^ & today this day have come

I hope you will LOVE it Wink

Enjoy

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
JohanLule
Doublekill Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 19.05.2015 18:32:30 »

You guys still play this game? Damn!
adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #2 on: Tue 19.05.2015 23:42:07 »

Frags and music are meh.  Best frags are @1:18 and 1:38.
« Last Edit: Tue 19.05.2015 23:42:26 by adepT` »
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Wed 20.05.2015 17:41:16 »

Magic 360-tyrwot, with impact hammer secondary against darkwalker! xxxlaugh.gif afrodd.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #4 on: Wed 20.05.2015 18:06:48 »

Frags and music are meh.  Best frags are @1:18 and 1:38.
meh? Les gouts et les couleurs cela ne se discute pas cher ami
You can not put each music you want with Youtube, try to & you will see how it's difficult to put an other music on this kind of movie ...
You looks to have time, so why dont you make your own fragmovie??? RAPTORKC fragmovie !!! yeahh !!! fasten your seat belt wouhouuuuuuuuuuuu RaptorKC is coming ^^

You guys still play this game? Damn!

This movie was made with old demos but i think that some Black Kngihts like Piballou & tyrwot still playing a little.

Magic 360-tyrwot, with impact hammer secondary against darkwalker! xxxlaugh.gif afrodd.gif

Yes these two frags are funy too ^^ i laught a lot when i watched the demo becauz of the gameplay of lightmyfire & tyrwot (darkwallker actions)^^

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 22.05.2015 00:21:14 »

You can not put each music you want with Youtube, try to & you will see how it's difficult to put an other music on this kind of movie ...

Fair enough.  YouTube can be a pain since it likes to copyright music.

You looks to have time, so why dont you make your own fragmovie??? RAPTORKC fragmovie !!! yeahh !!! fasten your seat belt wouhouuuuuuuuuuuu RaptorKC is coming ^^

You don't have to be so unnecessarily sarcastic just because I didn't think your video was amazing.  I have all the frags to make a video, but since I don't have the time and editing software to do it, I won't be making one any time soon.
« Last Edit: Fri 22.05.2015 00:26:55 by adepT` »
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #6 on: Sat 23.05.2015 13:35:32 »

Fair enough.  YouTube can be a pain since it likes to copyright music.

You don't have to be so unnecessarily sarcastic just because I didn't think your video was amazing.  I have all the frags to make a video, but since I don't have the time and editing software to do it, I won't be making one any time soon.

pffffff
i said to you that i dont like you in my last message and you send "the music is mehheh " so it mean "shit" no?
Use your head just a little raptorKC  msn012.gif & i really dont care about your opinion  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Sat 23.05.2015 13:40:36 by DEVIL_77 »

adepT`
Doublekill Member

« Reply #7 on: Sat 23.05.2015 18:01:53 »

"the music is mehheh " so it mean "shit" no?

Uh, no, it doesn't.  All I was implying is that I didn't prefer the frags or the music, and now you're becoming so angry like you and your clanmates always do.  Clearly you do care about my opinion since I gave my opinion and now you're all mad at me or something.  I've never done or said anything bad about you and your clan, and it seems like after 3 years of your clan losing in the Jolt Mixer, you're still angry at me about it.  Pretty sad how harsh you guys have always been (making insults towards Americans, calling all of them fat and other atrocious stereotypical insults).  The reason why you dislike me is pretty blatant.  Why else would you have a reason to when I did nothing wrong and you know nothing about me?

We'd better just stop this argument here, since I know it's not going to end here unless one of us makes it.  It's ridiculous how I gave my opinion on the video, and now Vegas might have to lock the thread / delete posts because of this.
« Last Edit: Sat 23.05.2015 18:21:10 by adepT` »
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #8 on: Tue 09.06.2015 09:08:52 »

TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!11111

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
Xirios
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Sun 21.06.2015 12:27:58 »

Nice dynamic movie with epic music. I like this funny intro afrodd.gif

Waiting for UT4 full version...
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #10 on: Sat 27.06.2015 16:59:38 »

thanks Xirios & joaoFCB maybe a best of Tyr will coming in a few month ...
« Last Edit: Sat 27.06.2015 17:05:51 by DEVIL_77 »

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #11 on: Sat 27.06.2015 17:14:58 »

LOL vega thanks for the screen you have choosen on the gallery for this movie  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: