Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Abracadabra UT3 Frag Movie  (Read 1547 times)
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« on: Wed 14.01.2009 11:25:34 »

The best video what i ever saw:

i played against w)v tdm several times, he's an awesome player. His team -epsilon- beat the 4kings in the CL 4vs4 TDM final. The best way to learn from the pros like them.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 14.01.2009 13:42:28 »

i just can say WOW!

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Wed 14.01.2009 15:56:52 »

omg, so freak! I think they play day and night to reach such a levels. To know exactly where the player would be in 3 seconds and shoot rocket there...omg.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sat 17.01.2009 17:02:53 »

The Abracadabra is an awesome movie, this is great and sad at the same time, considering how old the video is. It's damn shame that there are not more UT3 movies.

Out of the many players in the video I've played 2 duels with petillan (and lost of course). However the most humiliating duel I've EVER played was against sNejh. His shock combo skills were out of this world. Since then I've not met anyone who'd sweep the floor with me like that.  Crazysmile1

The air rocket frags were neat but I'm not that impressed by them. Firing prediction rockets is actually a lot simpler than making shock combos from all kinds of impossible angles. finger

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sat 17.01.2009 17:28:37 »

Yep, thats true! ...And I admit that I have to spam with rockets and am not able to hit a shock sphere if I'm moving...  combo.gif

Do you have a source of UT3 demos, maybe of pro players making duels? Or some awesome demo material to make a movie?  embarrassed

Mess with the best, die like the rest
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #5 on: Sat 17.01.2009 23:12:53 »

Hellyah, thats right, Vegas. The predict is the best weapon 4 the nonultrahighskilled and the midskiller too. If I don't move, I can do it even with a combo, but moving combos are not only a result of day-and-night-excercises, but from skills.

But: WOW!  xxxw00t.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Sat 17.01.2009 23:34:46 »

Nope I dont know of any source for quality UT3 demos.

A few months ago I had a vid of an exhibition duel of Numb|51 vs pure`zyphen. http://www.fgleague.com/index.php?upn=010018&nws_id=95 refers to the event announcement but for some reason I cant find the vid anymore :( 'twas a real pro match & shoutcasted as well.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: