Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheater caught on UT3 - h4xroxx1337 aimboter  (Read 756 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Fri 02.01.2009 15:29:33 »

Maybe you saw it before but here is another hack video  embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/v/7yHzIDf-B24&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yHzIDf-B24&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 02.01.2009 15:32:47 »

Gj, 1st time I've seen this hack in action now!!
Really bad Quality -.-'
You may need some other software to edit your videos!? Especially if you make some awesome flagruns or catch a hacker Wink

I dont know what programm i should use i tried it with a demo version of sony vegas but i was more then confused.

And fraps dont work to record the videos  Undecided

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Fri 02.01.2009 15:55:35 »

Vegas is only for Vegas xD... no not even VegasKill uses such a user unfriendly crap.
If you don't need no special effects but only cut and subtitles, you are best off with TMPGEnc XPress.

Santasmiley brings christmas gifts, if you want  wink2.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: