Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tips and Tricks on UT3  (Read 992 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Sun 26.10.2008 22:44:00 »

Here is my new Video with a personal message to aka_Sova  cool thubs up

Its too dark again   smiley-notok.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/hN3uZjvqS7s&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Mon 27.10.2008 12:20:54 »

lol, "was found by aka_sova". I really dont think i'm first to discover it :)

btw, i jumped on the roofs in Islander too, but i decided it's useless and didn't include into my video :)

About "darkness" - I didn't understand in what map you were even in some of the tricks. gamecam sucks in UT3, many of recording program record Unreal very dark. Use fraps. I can send it to you, if you don't afraid of legacy  Crazysmile1
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Mon 27.10.2008 12:38:47 »

Nice work Bloody! LOOOOOOOL about the CTF translocator trick, what a dumb bug! ..but a bit too dark.
How are the videos after the recording? Are they fine and get dark only with the editing? Or can you change the settings in gamerscam / make the video brighter with your editing software?
Its a pity that fraps doesn't work for you  :(

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Mon 27.10.2008 14:03:14 »

They have a good qualitsy till i edit them =(

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: