Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dead snow  (Read 2395 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« on: Sun 08.03.2009 16:57:16 »

8 medical students make ski Easter vacations in a snowy, isolated place in Norway. Once Nazi had occupated the area during World War II. Colonel Herzog, and a dozen other SS soldiers turn back to life. Its a mixture of black comedy and Nazi zombie terror.
Sounds like the biggest trash production ever, but the film is winning prices in the Fantasy Filmfestival 09 and gets lots of good critics.

I'll check Dead Snow if it comes uncut =p

Mess with the best, die like the rest
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #1 on: Sun 08.03.2009 17:47:08 »

what the F  xD

seems like a sad remake of scary movie ?

don't hate the player, hate the game
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Sun 08.03.2009 21:35:27 »

lol it reminds me Warcraft 3 - orcs vs humans  Crazysmile1
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #3 on: Mon 09.03.2009 18:59:38 »

looooool I'm going to watch this if I get the chance :D
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Mon 09.03.2009 19:40:54 »

what the F  xD

seems like a sad remake of scary movie ?

Lots of black humor in both films!
But Dead Snow got really good critics compared to scary movie, the trash production Wink

Mess with the best, die like the rest
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #5 on: Mon 09.03.2009 22:03:17 »

I hate this stupid movies. Evry fuckin time the germans are the nazis, maneaters, blablabla. Thats not funny. Its ridiculous in the way of Russian propaganda movies who shows the heroic commie beats the german ss-tankdivision with the old rifle of his grandfather.  finger

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Mon 09.03.2009 22:11:19 »

fox is right, also in Israel lots of people don't like Germany just because they think all fermans are nazi... :(
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Mon 09.03.2009 22:13:31 »

I hate this stupid movies. Evry fuckin time the germans are the nazis, maneaters, blablabla. Thats not funny. Its ridiculous in the way of Russian propaganda movies who shows the heroic commie beats the german ss-tankdivision with the old rifle of his grandfather.  finger

Russians are the biggest nazis! At least in the 21 century.
I dont want to brag what I know of the second world war, cause I really dont know much of it lol.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #8 on: Tue 10.03.2009 15:19:10 »

fox is right, also in Israel lots of people don't like Germany just because they think all fermans are nazi... :(

What do u aspect sova? In Germany politicans and so called leader of german jews evrytime press us to feel shame or fall on our knees 4 things noone of the living has done. And in ur country is common sense, thats all germans are nazis, cuz the yellow press and the politicans dunnot want that the history stand beside and leave a room for decisions to be friend or not.

Whatever was in the past and whatever the somebody has talking - ur pplz have the right to defend u.

And we have the rigth to puke if we see such poor films.  xxxlaugh.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #9 on: Tue 10.03.2009 23:20:50 »

Now some of my friends call me nazi by a joke sometimes just because i learn german, what a silly argument =\

PS. Let's create WWII thread to discuss everything there :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: