Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Say 'hi' here!  (Read 70708 times)
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #200 on: Mon 09.11.2009 11:30:48 »

Salut tout le monde!
Salut!  Smiley  (other words i didn't understand)
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #201 on: Mon 09.11.2009 14:13:59 »

Salut!  Smiley  (other words i didn't understand)

Nah Sova, French is less complicated than u might think:

first u should watch out for key-words that everyone uses and have at least 1000 different meanings - depending on the articulation and situation in that they were used. The three most inalienable words are:

Bon, Boff and Baguette.

Bon - answering in monosyllables sometimes is worth a thousand words. "Bon" not just embody the simple verbalism "good" but encloses the whole french attitude to life what they might call there the "joie de vivre". U had a good meal, well - it was "bon". U got low cost clothes - that's "bon marché". U're strong and healthy - u've a "bon dos". U see sova a simple "bon" might be enough to do "bon ménage" with ur french friends. But now pay attention! Like well-known from the asian languages the right intonation can enhance goodwill as well as raising hackles: a short squeezed "bon", bred unimposing and sharp-tongued, phrases rejection and subservience whereas the melodic version with the loooong "ooo" and even longer "nnnnnn" [speak: ngngngng] shows gushy euphoria and love. Last-mentioned can be often observed while eating baguettes or cater wine by talking about the "bon vieux temps".

Boff - a monosyllable as well, the little "boff" has to be understood in a metaphorical way: not just "boff" but "boff" [bofffffffffpfffpffff] or "boff" [buff; speak as high as u can]. Didn't get the difference? Watch this: u're sitting on the Seine's banks, eating a big baguette. Since one an a half meter (what's medium size) are to big for ur untrained mouth (real French actually put them diagonally in their mouth) u break it in half. Since u live in Israel u should know that breaking bread contains somehow something spiritual, but that has nothing on the meaning there: what u did is u made one baguette two and thats really worth a surprised "boff" [-pfpfpfpffffff] which take their hats off to u - for 30 secs...then us did what u never should do: u cut the holy bread in two halves and put chester, sausages and black pudding on it - treachery! A hushed but intensive "boff" [buff, sounds as it looks like] shows that u're no more welcome in this country. Last but not least they combinate the "bon" with the "boff" and wish u bb.

Baguette - christs have the bible, jews the tora, muslims the quran, French the baguette. The baguette is not only a long bap, but symbolizes the values the French fight for in 1789: liberté, égalité, fraternité. Standing in front of the kings troops in Versailles, knowing that time is ripe for Revolution, they noticed suddenly that they, disadvantagly, had no weapons and puzzeled in the mizzle. Since they had absolutely nothing but baguettes, they produced over a million in just one night, put them outside overnight and had adamant weapons to fight Louis who finally lost his head by a bread. So the baguette became the most important status symbol in France: "Yours is only 2 metres - hah mine is 5." Street-competitions like those often end in "baguette-comparisons". On July 14th, the national holiday in France, the whole nation gathers in front of their tv's to watch the annual "baguette-day", what the Dutch later copied with dominos. The original recipe is top-secret and bequeathed from generation to generation. It's just made by string together baps like people are rumouring or filling the dough into long socks that get cooked - a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.

From bon to boff to baguette - u see Sova, French is much more than learning vocabularies but also knowing how to use it. However u don't need much words to get an access to the language - just use those three words, mix it, watch for intonation and people won't catch u as non-French.

Bon courage!  Smiley
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #202 on: Mon 09.11.2009 14:51:14 »

are u bored???
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #203 on: Mon 09.11.2009 16:09:50 »

Atom, is that like "non-german" language, that was posted some time ago here?  msn011.gif

Der ballig ist reddig?  xxxlaugh.gif
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #204 on: Mon 09.11.2009 19:40:42 »

Lu!
and rolf...learn portuguese ffs Grin
« Last Edit: Mon 09.11.2009 19:41:26 by joaoFCB »

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
tyrwot
Multikill Member

« Reply #205 on: Mon 09.11.2009 20:43:07 »

atom i'll just say MDR, the french "rofl" ( it mean "mort de rire")

now everybody will think we just need a baguette to live xD

nevermind u did a great job (i think it was long to type all these stupidity lol)

u can't do anything against baguette powwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit : salut tout le monde means "hello everybody"
« Last Edit: Mon 09.11.2009 20:43:52 by tyrwot »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #206 on: Mon 09.11.2009 21:33:59 »

u can't do anything against baguette powwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course we can.

German SAUERKRAUT POWAAAAAAAA or Beer POWAAAAAAAAAA  xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #207 on: Wed 11.11.2009 18:36:06 »

Bon, Boff and Baguette, nice rolf!

I got one more: Quelle heure est il?
'Chelerestyl', thats how we call a pocket watch in my Region. Thats because French soldiers used to say so in 1809 before they watched at their pocket watch. Noone understood the strangers as they asked 'what's the time?'. End of the story, wrong topic.  blablabla.gif

Btw, you're welcome, Zmei`!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Zmei`

« Reply #208 on: Fri 13.11.2009 05:32:44 »

Il est 5h30, l'heure ou le bon boulanger prepare une baguette pas trop bof, indispensable pour un bon petit dej
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #209 on: Fri 13.11.2009 08:39:37 »

Good to let you know you are having breakfast, but the rule is english only zmei.
This isn't exaclty a french speaking clan tongue.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #210 on: Fri 13.11.2009 15:15:49 »

vive le France!! Grin
one curiosity, my birthday is on 14 Juillet ^^

iFCB
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #211 on: Sun 15.11.2009 01:11:06 »

You made France masculin again, fcb! :-)))

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #212 on: Sun 15.11.2009 12:57:08 »

vive le France!! Grin
one curiosity, my birthday is on 14 Juillet ^^

It's vive LA France tongue.
Countries ending with an e are feminine.

joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #213 on: Sun 15.11.2009 15:35:48 »

i speak fench, only masculin words come out...i speak german, only feminine words come out!! god damn

iFCB
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #214 on: Sun 15.11.2009 16:30:05 »

...you speak Portuguese, only metrosexual words come out!  xxxlaugh.gif

DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #215 on: Sun 15.11.2009 16:34:11 »

I speak Swiss German, only brute ass cool words come out of my mouth!  tongue

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #216 on: Sun 15.11.2009 17:03:51 »

xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

That sounds so hilarious xD

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #217 on: Sun 15.11.2009 17:16:12 »

Yes, Swiss German definitely sounds funny, but in combination with "gangtsa rap" it's pure horror  msn002.gif
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #218 on: Sun 15.11.2009 18:31:11 »

...you speak Portuguese, only metrosexual words come out!  xxxlaugh.gif
LOL you wish. i teach you portuguese on TS and you think it's metrossexual...ok  finger

iFCB
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

« Reply #219 on: Mon 16.11.2009 13:59:15 »

pah,
better Swiss German than Saxonian German :-D
And we got plenty different dialects, this was from Glarus, they speak different like we in Basel, ofc.
And it wasnt even gangsta-rap, just a disstrack  tongue

And FCB, you know I'm just kidding, I really would like to get from my bad Spanish to Portuguese.
I just said metrosexual because you put that gender thing on languages   Smiley
If I had to use a descriptive adjectiv for Portueguese, I would say "drunk" because you got so funny vocals which I can only produce when totally dizzy  xxxlaugh.gif

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
Print

Jump to: