Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Say 'hi' here!  (Read 70714 times)
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #220 on: Mon 16.11.2009 15:23:09 »

Grrrr! Annieboddie sayz insulding dings abaut saggsonian dialeggt? Heff to g(r)ill hem!  cha_43.gif

xxxlaugh.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #221 on: Mon 16.11.2009 18:41:23 »

And FCB, you know I'm just kidding, I really would like to get from my bad Spanish to Portuguese.
I just said metrosexual because you put that gender thing on languages   Smiley
If I had to use a descriptive adjectiv for Portueguese, I would say "drunk" because you got so funny vocals which I can only produce when totally dizzy  xxxlaugh.gif

OMG LOL  xxxlaugh.gif

it's hard for me to pronounce correctly the portuguese words slowly... sometimes when manta goes to TS i speak with him portuguese, and you listen to it, it's a bit different when i speak normally or try to teach Grin

good thing i never got threaten of being kicked from ts for speaking portuguese, guess you liek the "drunk" sounds, you little party man

Fick Clan is reviving! Join us at www.fick-ut3.tk
iFCB
l3oomer
Godlike Member

« Reply #222 on: Mon 16.11.2009 23:26:15 »

bah, portuguese FTW!!.. screw ltan and his swiss german something language.. i wanna se u speak portuguese with us (me and fcb( or joao or jacob^))
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #223 on: Tue 17.11.2009 20:01:58 »

HI all players of UT3 VCTF  msn012.gif

I'm the clan leader of the Black Knights (32 years olds with all his teeth...), the most powerful french clan leader of UT3 VCTF  Cool (sure... we alone...in this "laideur" lol)
Playing is a passion for me (dable), and UT3 still be ma favorite FPS
I like doing video with rypelcam, VegaSkill is my sensei ^^ i like what he have make for the Dark clan, i know you only a little, but thanks for all the help you give for my clan and for me Wink (rypelcam) You always have the answer, thanks a lot VegaSkill! Long life to you Wink
I remember the 1st video that i look of UT3 and it was yours (Match 40-0...) and see the first hammer jump of bloody bender  smiley_worship.gif smiley_peace.gif lol.gif (incredible it was for me lol...(we were all noob a day...lol)) at this moment, i was a little player and now... i became leader for a simple reason, to keep this clan alive  xxxw00t.gif and now, as you know, i'm the powerful French clan leader of the univers of the baguette POWER ^^ (FR@g)DEVIL_77

Dark, When do we do a match? ^^
« Last Edit: Tue 17.11.2009 20:04:59 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #224 on: Tue 17.11.2009 22:25:49 »

Thanks Devil, I'm still young and will have a long life. :*

Clan match? Lets stay in the appropriate thread, thanks.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
iki_xx

« Reply #225 on: Sun 22.11.2009 17:42:54 »

HI  all :)
My name is Ivan

nick: iki_xx

my stats.
UT is the only game I play , mostly because i don't have time for other games, and because I'm hooked on this.
I've been playing since February or March this year , just before the release of the titan pack.
- Your site rocks , it's absolutely great. Who is in charged of design?
- Videos you make are awesome , never seen that high level of professionalism in video editing for this game.

I've check out VegasKill page on youtube, and it slick as this site :) Watched  almost all videos there.
Stats are great , and very nice implementation of flash charts. This is going to be my go to page for stats from now on.
I've played against most of the dark clan members on DoS server and on Raw server.

some players I remember:
darkfoxx (not sure if I written the nick correctly ) is a cool guy, very friendly.
bloody.bender - that guy can't be stopped. :)
VegasKill -The only man who can stand in his way, and tell him " you shall not pass ! "  :D

Seriously you too are very good players , and I always spec you when I have the chance.

Also I see you have a match against pte clan in a few hours, is there a way I can watch that match , or that is not allowed?

peace :)

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #226 on: Sun 22.11.2009 17:58:11 »

I've check out VegasKill page on youtube...
And sovas?  xxxras.gif
iki_xx

« Reply #227 on: Sun 22.11.2009 18:01:16 »

yeah aka_sova  , sorry I forgot,
please don't frag me :)
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #228 on: Sun 22.11.2009 23:46:37 »

lol

welcome iki :)
seen you quite often in-game, you play well actually Wink

Hope to see you soon in game!

iFCB
Thigor
banned

« Reply #229 on: Mon 23.11.2009 00:41:44 »

lol

welcome iki :)
seen you quite often in-game, you play well actually Wink

Hope to see you soon in game!

he is my soldier

welcome comrade
iki_xx

« Reply #230 on: Mon 23.11.2009 14:21:23 »

Captain Thigor , private iki_xx reporting for duty. :)
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #231 on: Mon 23.11.2009 17:06:49 »

You wished, thigor! joaofcb is my loyal soldier, he wouldnt join your clan if he got paid for it!  tongue

Hi iki,
yeah also saw you playing already, thought you're an older player the decent you play.
Welcome in this diying communities.Watch the dog thigor, he got castrated too late!  xxxlaugh.gif

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #232 on: Mon 23.11.2009 17:44:52 »

DeineLtan, why don't you also put your passport and driving license in your signature, so it would look even bigger?
DeineLtan
Godlike Member

Teamplay Ressurection Gang

« Reply #233 on: Mon 23.11.2009 17:58:37 »

lol, i just had fun with these mini profiles I saw from some other players and of course I must also show the beauty of my loved home city: Basel!

Everything's in which is needed. I'm happy they didnt take my driving license after the last journey, so, I wouldnt post it anywhere. Passport of course neither although I know you'd be keen on having a Swiss passport, this will guarantee my marriage one day!  tongue
« Last Edit: Mon 23.11.2009 18:00:43 by DeineLtan »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #234 on: Mon 23.11.2009 18:12:32 »

Everything's in which is needed. I'm happy they didnt take my driving license after the last journey, so, I wouldnt post it anywhere. Passport of course neither although I know you'd be keen on having a Swiss passport, this will guarantee my marriage one day!  tongue
If you didn't get it, i was sarcastic... msn012.gif
joaoFCB
Mr. Massacre

UT3 Fick Clan

« Reply #235 on: Mon 23.11.2009 18:28:12 »

actually, i think he wasn't going to answer in you with the same coin  tongue

anyway, i may be your loyal soldier, but i'm also free to send you to here  finger

jk Grin

iFCB
iki_xx

« Reply #236 on: Mon 23.11.2009 18:40:32 »

Actually thigor refers to me as his soldier, ( and I'm proud for that )
lol :)
iki_xx

« Reply #237 on: Mon 23.11.2009 18:55:50 »

Hi iki,
yeah also saw you playing already, thought you're an older player the decent you play.
Welcome in this diying communities.
I've been watching those flag run videos, and I'm working  on "moving shock combos"
When I learn this stuff I will own you all ! :)

Also don't forget to vote
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #238 on: Mon 23.11.2009 19:02:43 »

HI iki =)

I've seen you online pretty often, is it possible that you were inactive for a few months?

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
iki_xx

« Reply #239 on: Mon 23.11.2009 19:07:33 »

inactive when?
As I said , I've started playing just before the titan pack , and have been playing since then pretty much constantly (summer was a little slow).

Now bloody.bender i command you => attack! (remember that ?  Smiley )
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
Print

Jump to: