Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Say 'hi' here!  (Read 70689 times)
VegasKill
Administrator

« on: Fri 15.08.2008 20:03:27 »

UT3 nick:  Vegaskill
Clan:  _Dark_

About me:  I'm a 23 years old guy from Südtirol.

My Games:  I played UT04 before I changed to UT3 in February 2008.
I joined _Dark_ in July 2008 and hope for many nice matches with my clan mates.

You're invited to present yourself here too, it doesn't matter if you are a new member or just a guest of the forum! ...as long as you play UT3 or intend to do so in future!   :)
« Last Edit: Thu 06.01.2011 19:12:19 by VegasKill »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #1 on: Mon 18.08.2008 13:06:08 »

UT3-Nick:          darkredfox

Clan:                _Darks_

About me:

I'm 38 ys old guy from Dresden (Saxony, Germany). I speak of course german, but also english, hope is'nt to horrible. (^_~) I've a son from 10 months, so don't be disturbed, if i leave shortly the battlefield. Mayby my little foxy is crying 4 my help. He's also the reason, that i play only at night...

My Games:

I play e-games since many years. I grown up with big ugly gaming machines and lame homecomputers with tiny displays. From Castle Wolfenstein to Doom i've played all classic FPS-games. After playing all Unreal Tournaments offline or on LAN against bots, i turned the safety off in 2008 and tried my luck online. It was very hard, but somehow i managed it, because Vegas recruit me 4 the {_Darks_} this month. \(^_^)/ My hard skills arent sweeping, but i fight 4 the team and if u see me - be prepared 4 nonorthotox actions. (?_?)

@VegasKill: Great work!
@Team: Viele Gr??e! Veel groeten! Many greetings!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Kunimitsu
Doublekill Member

Kuni Is Coming To Get You!

« Reply #2 on: Mon 18.08.2008 22:11:41 »

UT3-Nick:          Kunimitsu

Clan:                _Darks_

About me:
Hi there everyone, i'm Kunimitsu and live in holland just like K_G_. I think already many of you know that i'm K_G_'s brother. Me and him are the founders of the Dark Clan. But he is more online than me so that makes him the clan leader ^^. I wish everyone a good time in the dark clan and have fun and laughter with eachother. And let's work together all.

My Games:

Mostly I play UT3. But i recently have devil may cry 4 for the PC. So i play that to. I like japanese games Tongue

Greetings to all Darkies and the new recruited darks. Remember if you play alone you represent us too. So don't be disrespectfull to anyone. Even if you lose take it like a man Wink
« Last Edit: Mon 18.08.2008 22:13:38 by Kunimitsu »
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #3 on: Tue 19.08.2008 01:05:47 »

UT3-Nick: K_G_

Clan: _Darks_

About me:
I'm 17 years old. I'm the _Dark_ clan Leader. I started the clan With Kunimitsu :D he's my brother :$
I Live in Holland, The Haque.
I talk, dutch, german(a bit), french(a bit), English, and Japanese( a bit ) loooooooooool can write it all too:P
and uhhmm, i would like 2 thank vegass for his great work on this site!

To Every _Dark_ Member: HAVE FUN WITH OUR CLAN! Roll Eyes Represent Us! Let them fear us! :D haha

My Games:

I play UT3 only on the computer. And i have an nintendo DS. With some games like, Elite Beat Agents and Some Mario Games and Pokemon MYstery Dungeon:$ loooooooooooooool

Greetingggggggggg to all Darkies! Cool
« Last Edit: Tue 19.08.2008 01:10:24 by K_G_ »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 19.08.2008 11:15:05 »

UT3-Nick: Bloody.Bender

About Me:

I'm 17 years old. I am from Bamberg, Frankonia. I talk german and english. I'm a very (let's call it^^) passionate player. And i hate these fuckin Lags^^.

My Games:

Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, CoD 4, Counter Strike Source...

Greetings to all Darkies. Thanks for recruiting.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Gf@zZzZ

« Reply #5 on: Tue 19.08.2008 13:22:41 »

UT3 Nick:  Gf@zZzZ
Clan:  _Dark_

About me:  I'm 25 and from Southgermany near Stuttgart. I was grown up with Shootergames since the early beginnin and played the most of them i think. Until quake3 i played onlineshooter and with UT99 i became a real Unrealjunkie. I played for some Ictf clans in UT04 until the demo from UT3 was out.

My Games: i played too much^^ from Q3A, Q4, All UTs, HL, CS, Stalker... But now i only play UT3 VCTF ,its the F****in Best Buggame i ever played^^ Tongue

So cya all online and Greetz to my mates
le mastre

« Reply #6 on: Tue 19.08.2008 18:10:28 »

UT3 Nick:  le_mastre
Clan:  _Dark_

I'm a 23 year old student living in Waregem, Belgium. Like the age implies: I've been playing UT since the '99 version. :) I actually also play a lot of Instagib. Used to be pretty good in it, competing on lanparties, but these days I'm just a mediocre player. Not playing like i used to, is probably the cause.

Well... I'll see you guys on the battlefield... Wink
JayPay

« Reply #7 on: Wed 20.08.2008 17:27:11 »

wink4.gif
« Last Edit: Fri 19.12.2008 15:32:49 by JayPay »
DuvelKA

« Reply #8 on: Wed 20.08.2008 17:35:24 »

UT3 Nickname   DuvelKA
Clanname         _Dark_

About Me
Kevin Faro, 17 years of existance and living in Dongen, Netherlands. I've joined another dutch clan before (RDS) but they all went playing CoD4, so I left that clan. I'm part of the DARK-clan since mid-july and I must say: it's a nice clan, cool people and all  :D. I'm only sufforing a huge UT bug, sometimes the whole game freezes and I have to reboot my whole system, anyone can help me or does recognise this failure ?

My Games
I only play UT3 online. I'm a huge fan of the Half-Life series, single player only. I also like Assassins Creed, STALKER, Crysis, C&C Generals and some more  :). Nintendo64 and NintendoDS are cool too btw..  Grin

Very nice site, my compliments. And let come that clanwars!
Unsho
Doublekill Member

« Reply #9 on: Wed 20.08.2008 19:30:24 »

UT3 Nick: Unsho
Clan: _Dark_

I'm a 27(i actualy have to think twice) year old german living somewhat near Munich. Most of the time now i play FinalFantasy XI, its a MMO RPG i have been playing for the past 6 years(yes its addiction). However i kept missing the faster games i did enjoy a lot like UT(the 1st of them, not sur ethe name),wipeout on playstation and 2D fighting games of all colours hehe^^

theres nothing like a good fight, even if you lose in the end!
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #10 on: Wed 20.08.2008 21:48:16 »

Hey DuvelKa,

I've the same probs. Its sucks! Sometimes I can kill the UT-process with the taskmanager, sometimes I see a changing cursor while moving the mouse, but I cant find the kill button. And from time to time, only the hard reset restart the whole system.  :'(

The only information i found, was a topic in a forum, thats blames my gfx 4 this error. Its a PowerColor X1950PRO Extreme 512MB. Ummh, maybe i solve this prob, if i buy a X4870 in autumn.  Grin

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #11 on: Tue 02.09.2008 19:40:35 »

UT3 Nick: Nightmare85

Clan: One-Man-Clan  cool thubs up

Hi guys!

I'm 22 years old (birthday is 23rd december) and I live in Germany.
(short version Tongue )

It is nice to play with/against you Wink
This site looks cool :)
I hope we will have a lot of fun together a long time Wink Wink

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
radarfox2
« Reply #12 on: Wed 03.09.2008 20:55:42 »

UT3-Nick: radarfox

Clan: _Dark_

About me:

I'm 20 years old. I study university and in my free time I work as a xhtml/css coder.  Grin
I Live in the Czech Republic, Brno.
I can speak czech, slovak, english and a very little german.

My Games:

I have played many of computer games by mostly these: cs 1.5-1.6 > ut2004 ONS (one and half a year) > ut2004 DM/CA (more than 2 years) > ut3 VCTF (since demo  :D)

Among those I'm glad to enjoy good RPG (like Gothic series, Diablo 2 Evil ), action (Half-life series, FEAR) and strategy (C&C series, Civilization, Transport Tycoon _-hOLY sHIT-_  cheesy )

UT3 style:

Favourite weapon: Flak, Shock
Hated weapon: Rocket

Favourite vehicles: Fury, Tank, DarkWalker
Hated vehicles: NightShade, HellBender

Favourite map: Necropolis
Hated map: Suspense

And my favourite server is Johnestown, here are my stats on it:

m0tz
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #13 on: Sun 07.09.2008 11:59:06 »

UT3-Nick: m0tz

Clan:_Dark_

About me:

I´m 26 years old. I live in the south-west of Germany near Karlsruhe. I work in an international company and control
CNC-controlled machines.

My Games:

Since March I play UT3. In former times I mostly played Command & Conquer 3.

Favourite map: Necropolis,Kargo
« Last Edit: Fri 21.11.2008 11:57:56 by VegasKill »
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #14 on: Sun 07.09.2008 18:57:41 »

UT3-nick : dnc-mafia

aboutme: Im 17 years old, I live in Holland in the Hague and i speak english, french and i little bit deutch Grin

My games: I played for a long time on the ps2, almost 11 years i think Shocked but about 3 months ago i switched to the pc. most of the time im playing UT3 but sometimes Call of duty modern warfare or other 1 person shooters  :D

don't hate the player, hate the game
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Sun 07.09.2008 19:14:58 »

Hi dnc  Grin glad to see you.

P.S.: you cant play the Playstation 2 vor 11 years cause the ps 2 released at the 24th of november in Europe.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Sun 07.09.2008 21:35:09 »

shalom  Grin
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #17 on: Fri 12.09.2008 15:29:15 »

I think some of you guys already know me, I'll introduce myself anyways:

Ut3-Nick: Mordsspass
Clan: _Dark_, I guess

Im 22 years old and currently living in Innsbruck, Austria.
I speak German, English, Italian and a bit of Czech (I've also learned Latin for 6 years in school but I guess that doesn't count). I am studying International Business Administration but will graduate probably pretty soon.

My games: When I was younger, I used to play consoles only (Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Play Station, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast).
About 5 years ago I switched to PC, since then I've been playing all kind of games (mainly RPGs, strategy and FPS).
Before I started playing UT3 a lot I was playing COD4 (mostly Free-for-all), but it got boring quickly since I was winning most of the games and felt it was too simple.

Favourite Maps: Necropolis, Sandstorm
Hated Maps: Suspense
venom_PL

« Reply #18 on: Sat 13.09.2008 08:02:26 »

Hi guys!!!  Grin Grin
Im from $hadow $oldiers Clan

I'm 17 and live in Poland.
nice website
We're waiting for our new server and our match
XD Tongue
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #19 on: Sat 13.09.2008 10:50:02 »

hi, my name is Sasha, but call me Sova - i'm usual. My nickname in UT3 is aka_sova, as you know...

I'm 16 years old, live in Tel Aviv, Israel. I speak russian, hebrew and english :))
My hobbies are gaming, programming and 3d design. Along with playing UT3 i program my own game about space wars - kidna of shooter - simulator, where u have to kill your enemies and remain alive, muaha. All the models i do in 3DS Max 2008. I'm not so bad there, so if u need help, will be glad to answer u.
From the PC games i like strategies, shooters (arena, like UT3), sometimes simulators. If you wanna, we can make Dark match in Warcraft 3, very like this game ^_^ Started playing UT when i was smth like 11 years old, but u know, i was noob there =P I trained when i was older, until 2007 i always played UT1, until discovered, there is UT3. So i switched to UT3 and now i'm playing here smth like half a year :))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
Print

Jump to: