Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Say 'hi' here!  (Read 70707 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #420 on: Mon 11.02.2019 16:56:58 »

Cool to get some news Lightmyfire  Grin "Very good UT3 player" [...]

032.gif lol

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #421 on: Tue 12.02.2019 17:42:52 »

Omg Bloody Bender still alive !!!!
Okay this guy was not as good as you  msn012.gif  AND maybe i watched Basher King instead of Lightmyfire (Basher String had a lot of "fake" nicknames  Grin ) ... Well, he was a skilled UT3 player Wink Sound better for you Bloody ?  Grin

BTW, Spliter was a better player than you Bloody Bender mouahahah  xxxras.gif xxxras.gif xxxras.gif  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Tue 12.02.2019 17:49:44 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #422 on: Tue 12.02.2019 19:43:58 »

BTW, Spliter was a better player than you Bloody Bender mouahahah  xxxras.gif xxxras.gif xxxras.gif  xxxlaugh.gif

In VCTF yes. But not in Duel, TDM, DM, BTA or Warfare  Grin wink2.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #423 on: Wed 13.02.2019 18:19:28 »

Yeap my friend !!!  Grin
I did not know, Splitter left UT3 too early  xxxsleep.gif
I wathched him playing in public VCTF mode and that was really interresting . . .
I watched you Bloody when you made some Duel with my Black Knights, i remembered Tyrwot crying a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on team speak xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif and know how you rocksss  msn012.gif

BTW, i think that the Best Dark formation for VCTF was (5 players) : Wojci / Mordpass / Bloody Bender / Vegaskill / Splitter (Without KG and his brother)

0% chance to win for all the UT3 VCTF clans  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

LEARN WITH THE BEST OR DIED WITH THE REST . . . The way i choose . . .  msn012.gif

« Last Edit: Wed 13.02.2019 18:25:16 by DEVIL_77 »

DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #424 on: Wed 13.02.2019 19:28:41 »

Some news about my favorit Dark member ? I hope you're fine Mister Vega  msn012.gif

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #425 on: Fri 15.02.2019 11:44:36 »

I wathched him playing in public VCTF mode and that was really interresting . . .

Yeah - Splitter, Wojci and Tyrwot were something else in vCTF. Always perfect timing with flagruns, loaded with HP and armor, incredibly hard to chase down and the overall movement was so quick and clever. Such a pain in the ass to defend against.

I watched you Bloody when you made some Duel with my Black Knights, i remembered Tyrwot crying a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on team speak xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif and know how you rocksss  msn012.gif

I remember that  xxxlaugh.gif  Good times  drinks.gif

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #426 on: Fri 15.02.2019 21:22:44 »

Hi folks, great to hear you're doing well!
2008-2019, life goes on, true that.

What a time with ut3! :) Crazy people making strategies and clan wars, chaos on ts, devil making awesome videos -best regards, mate Grin -, and all the names that come to mind from public vctf!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #427 on: Thu 21.02.2019 12:43:36 »

By the way, VCTF is all that counts. msn012.gif

I remember Light being in full flag capture mode: playing several matches only with jumpboots, the hammer for long jumps and avril to fight off occasional vehicles and players standing in his way.

s-bluecap.gif

Bloody was the all around prodigy, as darkredfox would say Wink ...doing hammer jumps even in team death match, lol
« Last Edit: Thu 21.02.2019 12:44:06 by VegasKill »

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #428 on: Fri 01.03.2019 16:38:44 »

Can't believe it's been seven years already.

Wojci, Atomrolf, Myrb and me are still hitting it up in PUBG and other games via Steam! Come join us guys!
« Last Edit: Fri 01.03.2019 16:39:41 by Bloody.Bender »

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #429 on: Mon 04.03.2019 13:04:27 »

Cool, give them my greetings, would you? afrodd.gif

I'm not really playing anything lately, integrated graphics are just fine for me. wasted

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #430 on: Sat 16.03.2019 11:58:09 »

I will, I will! Would love to chit chat with you guys again, if you are interested hit me up and send me a pm for the TS infos!

Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #431 on: Mon 15.04.2019 17:25:45 »

By the way, VCTF is all that counts. msn012.gif

I remember Light being in full flag capture mode: playing several matches only with jumpboots, the hammer for long jumps and avril to fight off occasional vehicles and players standing in his way.

s-bluecap.gif

Bloody was the all around prodigy, as darkredfox would say Wink ...doing hammer jumps even in team death match, lol

Hehe, yes fun times. Had alot fun doing that. But to tell the truth, i played a couple of years after you all quited. I forst quit playing a year ago, before that once a week or something. What im trying to say is that in the last years i played i actiually started to kill people, not just run for the flag :)

« Last Edit: Mon 15.04.2019 17:28:25 by Lightmyfire »
assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #432 on: Thu 31.10.2019 18:33:13 »

Nostalgia kicked in, came over to say hi Smiley.
Seems like you guys regularly check in here.

Shame they let UT4 die because of Fortnite.
Now we'll never know what could have been.

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #433 on: Sat 02.11.2019 00:00:03 »

Dude, tell me about it. Some Dark members are still playing together, almost daily even. Wojci, Atomrolf and me are hitting PUBG together with Myrb and some new players. Or DeadlySev in CSGO. It's amazing how long we've been playing together already. However, nothing compares to the UT3 experience as tacky as it might sound. UT3 has been something else.

Anyway, nice to have you around again!

assassin[be]
Godlike Member

Where's the gum?

« Reply #434 on: Sat 02.11.2019 19:34:29 »

Dude, tell me about it. Some Dark members are still playing together, almost daily even. Wojci, Atomrolf and me are hitting PUBG together with Myrb and some new players. Or DeadlySev in CSGO. It's amazing how long we've been playing together already. However, nothing compares to the UT3 experience as tacky as it might sound. UT3 has been something else.

Anyway, nice to have you around again!

Very nice that some of you are still playing together.
Got some of my old members on Facebook, but as far as I know none of them play games anymore.
I think the only way for some to come back for a few games would be UT4 with vCTF.
Nowadays I mostly play Apex Legends with my gf and friends.

I agree, UT3 was great fun back in the day and have fond memories looking back. Even if the rivalries sometimes went a bit too far xxxlaugh.gif.
You guys take care afrodd.gif.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: