Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Say 'hi' here!  (Read 70684 times)
Heggi
Doublekill Member

« Reply #20 on: Sun 14.09.2008 01:30:21 »

Hello my friends!

I'm checking out some other clans and thought i could come and say hi :)

and while i'm here i could also introduce myself...

I'm one of the founders of the MSF clan, we started out in 2003. We play UT2003 2004 and UT3.
UT2003 will always be my fav of those 3 but its starting to get old so nowadays i play the newer version, cause i have a computer that can play UT3 Tongue.
Before UT3 we almost never played any of the default gametypes.
We use to play with Zark rifle or a little bit faster instgib. And we used Quadjump Lowgrav about 0,75 Aircontrol 135% speed a fast translocator and stuff like that. It was fast and fun and the gamemodes with these settings were DM,TDM,CTF,BR.

We'll i'm a 24 year-old swedish speaking finn living in Finland. I speak swedish, english and a little finnish.
Hobbies: Gaming, spending time with my fianc

Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #21 on: Tue 16.09.2008 13:51:46 »

Hey I didn't introduce yet, so it's time to... Grin

UT3-Nick: Atomrolf
Clan: _Dark_

I'm 22 years old and living in NRW, that's in West Germany, quite close to Holland (maybe 40min). I speak German, English, French, little bit Spanish.
As u probably know, I'm a very good friend of Wojci (and vice versa Wink), who lives not far from me. We went to the same school, play in the same soccer team etc. so maybe that's the reason why we often have similar online-times on the same server and in the same team XD.

Usually I dont like shooter that much but prefer strategic-, sport-games or RPG's (e.g. ProEvoSoccer, C&C, WCIII and so on) but Unreal is so...UNREAL  tongue and that's what makes the game funny...
My still most liked game is Final Fantasy on the Playstation, best RPG!! (especially FF VII and FF X)

cu soon online
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #22 on: Tue 16.09.2008 21:34:17 »

Hi darkies and guests!!! :)

I think its time to say "hi"in these thread!!!

My Name is Dennis "WOJCI"chowski and live in Essen, thats in NRW (west-Germany, if you read the post before you will know that :D ). i am 22years old and work in the Bank (Commerzbank, if someone know it). I like to play UT, since the first part of it. But UT3 is the first game which i played online!!!Yeah i like UT3 so much that i played it since the beginning (i think it was the 14.November). And about Atomrolf yeah it
Staluxa

« Reply #23 on: Wed 19.11.2008 11:03:37 »

Hi, Darks! Finally i registered here. %)%)%)
UT3-Nick: Staluxa
Clan: ULS

I'm from Russia(Russian Vodka, White Bears... xDD). I speak Russian and English, but my english is more badly, when Bender's english. 8D
I <3 UT3, <3 smiles, <3 flood. *__*
Whats all. Cu online! ^__^
Deine_Hoden

« Reply #24 on: Sun 23.11.2008 14:00:37 »

Hi all Hi darks

My online nick is Deine_Hoden, i live near Aachen in NRW, Germany and i'm doing my A-levels next spring.

I've played UT 2004 a lot and then Battle for Middleearth 1 and 2 and Sacred. I play Ut 3 since november last year. My favourite Modes are VCTF and Warfare, my favourite maps are necro, sandstorm, kargo, serenity, downtown and onyx coast.
I speak German, english and a little french.

cya online
innovation

« Reply #25 on: Thu 04.12.2008 18:46:01 »

Hi all!))
UT3-Nick: innovation
Clan: P$

My name is Sonya, i'm 17 years old and live in Moscow, Russia.I speak Russian, French and a little English.
I've played in all UT series, but i prefer UT3 (since december 2007). Mainly I play VCTF mode ^^.

I like to read books, i don't have a lot of favorite authors, at the moment i'm reading books of Pole de Filippo. I also like watching films. My favorite genres are trillers, action, comedies, somietimes horror :) as well i like cartoons, like Lion king and etc. Last, but not least thing i like is music. Among my favorite styles there are Nu metal and alternative)))I'm interfested in anime, adore riding bicycle with my friends, drawing a bit.
cu online ^^
DarklyBishop
Dark Clan Member

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

« Reply #26 on: Sun 07.12.2008 03:19:24 »

Hello!

About me: I am 29 years old and I'm from Finland. I speak English, Finnish and Swedish.

My Games: I started my 3d shooting gameing experience from Doom to Duke Nukem to Quake (first internet gameing) to UT1, ut2 and UT3.

The characters and events depicted in the bible are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
EisWiesel

« Reply #27 on: Wed 17.12.2008 23:45:35 »

Hi darks, I just registered here to say Hi! Nice website and community here i have to say!
I enjoy playing with all members here but im generally not joining or playing in clans, mostly public or just4fun :)

About myself, my name is Alex from berlin, germany, im 24 years old and working as software developer/IT administrator... I played a lot UT99 / HL / CS a long time (ago) and never liked the UT2kx series.
Beside playing, my hobbies are my webdevelopment (my website), creating maps in UT3 and hardware/linux in general. I also like to draw and customizing my bike etc...

This clan rocks, good luck for the future matches and nice to see you ppl around the servers.
Belizza

« Reply #28 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:37:31 »

Hi!I'am Belizz@
At first want say Happy new Year all By-Belizz@
I'am girl,Name Estella,
I'am 17 years old,Like play tennis and go for a walk when i am free
Play Ut3 from august?Like that and have fun
if you want foto i'll put there
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #29 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:39:13 »

Photo Photo^^

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Wojci
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #30 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:40:03 »

sure i want a foto from a girl ^^
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #31 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:48:09 »

But you have to be nacked on the pic  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Belizza

« Reply #32 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:49:43 »

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #33 on: Tue 30.12.2008 17:50:58 »

Wow!  Santasmiley
Belizza

« Reply #34 on: Tue 30.12.2008 18:05:37 »

i know russian language but i am from spain :)
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #35 on: Tue 30.12.2008 18:12:10 »

Nice nice^^

Welcome and have fun :)

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #36 on: Tue 30.12.2008 20:40:17 »

ROFLMAO!!

I don't believe belizza is that gurl on the picture untill i see her on WEBCAM  Rock hehe

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #37 on: Wed 31.12.2008 23:55:18 »

whistle

*sniffsniff* The foxy search 4 some rotten things and lies.

*grrrrrr* Found some...

Grin

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
FlakVader

« Reply #38 on: Thu 01.01.2009 16:40:06 »

Ut3 Nick:FlakVader

about me: I live in the near of koblenz (deutschland, rheinland pfalz)

Gaming and unreal: I play passionately Unreal and have already played everybody unreals. :)

My weapons are: flak, shock, minigun
my Favorite maps: kargo, necropolis, a bit suspense :)

Im the most time on weekends or holiays online

I hope I can be soon called dark :)
« Last Edit: Sat 03.01.2009 18:32:03 by FlakVader »
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #39 on: Thu 01.01.2009 17:31:43 »

I know you. But I dont know your skills^^ so lets see how do you play.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
Print

Jump to: