Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Friendly fire off = too unfair?  (Read 1743 times)
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« on: Fri 30.01.2009 16:41:18 »

Hey,
I just had a small "vision" *lol*.
I already discussed with Bender about this problem and we have the same opinion.

Example:
Player 1 is on red team and player 2 and player 3 are on blue team.
Player 1 has a tank, player 2 the Shaped-Charge and player 3 nothing.
(I think you already know that I want to say^^)
Player 2 places the Shaped-Charge at the tank, player 1 leaves because he will die and player 2 does not enter it as well.
However, if player 3 enters it, he will get 0 damage and the blue team will have the tank since this moment!
Is this fair? I don't think so!
A fair solution would be that the tank still gets destroyed and player 3 will be thrown out without loosing any damage.

What do you think?

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Fri 30.01.2009 16:42:41 »

Right!  xxxlaugh.gif

If you write that into the UT3 forum they soon will kick you xD cause you always find some bugs or problems  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Fri 30.01.2009 16:55:38 »

No, thats to weird... full friendly fire or no team damage, thats fine so how it is  finger

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Fri 30.01.2009 17:06:43 »

Ach, it makes no sense to complain about it there wont be any change  embarrassed

P.S.: WMG FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxrant.gif xxxrant.gif explosion001.gif Fingermotor smileyangry2

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
radarfox
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Fri 30.01.2009 18:10:02 »

This is nonsense. If the player 1 doesn't want to give the tank to the enemy he must die in it. Like with every other vehicle...

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 30.01.2009 18:55:13 »

radarfox is right. It's like avril. One guy with avril wants to make fear on some another flying in viper to road kill him. So this guy with viper quites his vehicle, guy with avril takes it and flies away, that happens often...
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #6 on: Fri 30.01.2009 20:24:45 »

Yes but the tank is getting destroyed  and it will be destroyed unless a team mate goes into it.
Where is the logic?
You can't compare it with any other weapons.
If the tanks gets shot by Link Guns, Rocket Launchers etc. it loses health constantly.
And after the player goes out, it doesn't matter if an enemy hijacks it because it is already nearly destroyed.
We are talking about full health and weapons, which destroyed it with 1 hit.
(Same would be with Redeemer but this is another thing^^)
If you plant C4 at an enemy tank, it should get destroyed - completely independent of anything, even if team mates take it.
Well, team kills are possible as well (in other situations).
So it would be hard but fair if this one is a team kill too.

I know it's the same thing with other vehicles and weapons, but this is not a big problem compared to a tank with full hp and C4.
Not everything should be as the other things...

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Fri 30.01.2009 20:37:47 »

See, thats why there is no C4 on vCTF Wink
You can't kill your own vehicles that easy if not on some russian server where you yre faster than your gun fire ^^

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 30.01.2009 20:48:58 »

See, thats why there is no C4 on vCTF Wink
You can't kill your own vehicles that easy if not on some russian server where you yre faster than your gun fire ^^

Hmm, that wouldnt be so bad in Kargo...

Heggi
Doublekill Member

« Reply #9 on: Sun 01.02.2009 03:32:54 »

Yes friendly fire can be a bug or a feature... like when there are lots of flagcampers and 2 guys comes to take the flag... the first goes usama and kills himself and everybody else with a redeemer and the other guy just stands there with the flag while all others are dead...
Is this fair Tongue

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Sun 01.02.2009 14:13:13 »

Nope  embarrassed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: