Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UT3 Game Modes - Betryal Greed Titans  (Read 8302 times)
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« on: Sun 08.03.2009 16:11:19 »

ok u understood greed finally but pls explain me what betrayal is and what i have to do there and how the fuck i betray someone XD

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Sun 08.03.2009 16:34:58 »

Its not like deathmatch because you have teams, either team deathmatch, because in the end only the highest individual score decides who is the winner.
You have an instagib rifle with 2 firing modes, 1st for the enemy team, 2nd for the own team. Teamkills count as multiple kills, so its an attractive bonus to increase your score. You will have your own team against you from that point on - everyone will hunt you to get a score-payback.
After some time a countdown will put you back in one of the 2 teams, so you keep your "betryal bonus" and its no longer 1 vs all.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #2 on: Sun 08.03.2009 17:47:17 »

greed inst that bad. just annoying that the noobs own so much in the new maps and modes... good players need to learn how to pwn again :(

I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sun 08.03.2009 18:11:08 »

greed inst that bad. just annoying that the noobs own so much in the new maps and modes... good players need to learn how to pwn again :(
That's the reason why good players are pro and pwn everyone - they can adapt themselves to any situation to achieve their goals :)
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Sun 08.03.2009 23:53:10 »

A video tutorial for Greed and Betryal from Epic Forums:

Betrayal

Greed

Read the original topic on Epic Forums: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663504

aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Mon 09.03.2009 10:47:46 »

Greed mode is funny, but is built on luck...sometimes it's almost impossible to bring the skulls, so all of them jump between players and their quantity increases...in the end smb will get everything... Crazysmile1

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #6 on: Mon 09.03.2009 11:16:35 »

Yesterday I've played Betrayal with some dark mates and in the first I cannot betray.  msnembarr.gif But I tried out on my best friend Vegas and - it works!  xxxlaugh.gif Its a bit difficult to find the right occasion and the right guy.  whistle U can see the pot and search the guy with the best "bonus". But I also fail to feel the breath from a betrayer in my neck. Ouch, my fur!  Crazysmile1

P.S.: I love Instagib!  red fox 1

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #7 on: Mon 09.03.2009 14:53:30 »

lol today i played suspense_necris on some overloaded server, i got titan, then i became behemoth, but got stuck in too tiny corridor, so ppl killed me XD

lol i wanna share some tactics about titans :D  On suspense necris i think best worth places to become titan are avril tower (when enemy jumps, you just kick him with storm), there you can really live for long time and enemy spawn point near tank...lol i got Dominating there, but one noob killed me 2 points before i got Behemoth :(
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #8 on: Mon 09.03.2009 15:54:15 »

the point of betrayal is to betray ur teammates on the right moment. Its all about 'pot'. When ur team mate(s) make some kills the pot rises. So its up to you when u think to pot is high enough to betray ur teammate(s). But when pot is 0 its useless to betray someone, if the guy u betraid kills u ( retribution or something like that ) he's then in advance. U only get his standart points about 1 to 3 points en he gets about 7 to 9 points.

don't hate the player, hate the game
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Mon 09.03.2009 19:45:50 »

Yesterday I've played Betrayal with some dark mates and in the first I cannot betray.  msnembarr.gif But I tried out on my best friend Vegas and - it works!  xxxlaugh.gif

Haha right: Kuni, Fox and me Grin
At a certain point Fox laughed into the ts: "I always Kill ONLY VegasKill! I want to kill Kuni too!" xDD

Gj Fox, I got served  msnembarr.gif

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #10 on: Sun 03.05.2009 18:11:35 »

Today I made 47 Monsterkills i a row in Downtown.

I was a behemoth in their base and with 1 titan slam I got Godlike (from killingspree).

Same on Torlan just stay at the avril and press E. =D

I think I made ca. 8 Monsterkills there...

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #11 on: Sun 03.05.2009 19:01:51 »

congrats for noob titan mode

clapping.gif
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #12 on: Sun 03.05.2009 20:34:00 »

eerhm are u sure u made that many monster kills Tongue ?

cuz when u make a monsterkill, the next guy u kill, u get another monsterkill award. at least u see that i dont know if the server see's that as a monsterkill award... maybe another bug for nightmare Tongue

i had it with fury, when i sprawnkilled. u keep hearing: MONSTERKILL just for 1 kill

don't hate the player, hate the game
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #13 on: Sun 03.05.2009 23:04:42 »

lol Bender, getting 2 Monsterkills in a row does not automatically mean 12 kills :D
(As dnc-mafia said.)

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: Sun 03.05.2009 23:54:22 »

Well, I think we know how this rage of monsterkills works:
In the flow you get 1 double kill, 1 multikill,...,1 megakill and 48 monsterkills - thats the reason why some have nearly the same amount of mega- and monsterkills, where all the other awards show higher deviations.
48 monsterkills= 52kills with a maximum interval of 10 seconds!  msn008.gif

Teach Epic not to do such half-baked work by owning the noobs with their own weapons, gj Bloody!

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #15 on: Mon 04.05.2009 05:15:17 »

No it doesnt say monsterkill only once. At the end I ran out of the base and it said monsterkill for like 20 seconds and then it said rampage dominating ustoppable godlike and massacre^^ and after the torlan match I started to count the kills^^

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #16 on: Mon 04.05.2009 12:52:28 »

After u get your first monster kill every next kill is monster automatically, so it's possible. I also spawnkilled this way on kargo, a lot of guys threatened me of being banned, but that were only whines :D I got smth like 10 monster kills only :(
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Mon 04.05.2009 17:00:30 »

And I can be 100% sure because I knew how many monsterkills I had b4 this game...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: