Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: =(D.V.)= clan website!!  (Read 6697 times)
chrisaw2009

« Reply #20 on: Fri 20.03.2009 19:57:21 »

god u guys are fukin lame... ur so obsesed with me that u make an account called "chrissaw" when my names chrisaw u dumb fuks... ill be back shortly with an ip comparision and will hopefully get 1 of u perm banned on all Epic and Mpuk servers :D

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:08:20 »

Thats why we don't like some ppl in the little UT3 community. Calling for fairness and than call the Dark Clan "dumb fuks" because of some peanuts of your problems.

Just compare the IP, show who it may have been and watch your language!
Keep in mind that you are not in a "private session" in the Ex-Regulars forum, read and follow the Forum Rules

@Moderators: Just leave this post so anyone can enjoy the real attitude of our "friends".
« Last Edit: Fri 28.08.2009 12:33:51 by Splitter »

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #22 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:13:11 »

this topic is about darkrobin... and im brought into it for no reason... i have nothing against u guys but u constantly attack people for things that have happened in the past... just forgive and forget n stop abusing me and basher for stuff that happened ages ago...

and why do u delete my posts lol there in response to what ever is said about me... so i dont have the right to defend myself but people can constantly slate me on here? wheres the fairness in that guys

Errrm Nightmare started to say that DarkRobin is Doom100

@basher: We never said something against your clan, we were talking about basher, (ofc hes a member of your clan), but we were already talkin about him, b4 he was in your clan and believe me this guy is a....
« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 20:21:50 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
chrisaw2009

« Reply #23 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:15:01 »

all im saying is that u guys stop being so babyish...

anyway i hope who ever it was in your clan is happy for the perm ban on his GUID on all MPUK servers and Epic servers :D

these guys in your clan are spoiling your reputation
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #24 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:18:02 »

Dont you have anything better to do as writing bullshit in our forum?
« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 20:20:18 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #25 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:21:02 »

god u guys are fukin lame... ur so obsesed with me that u make an account called "chrissaw" when my names chrisaw u dumb fuks... ill be back shortly with an ip comparision and will hopefully get 1 of u perm banned on all Epic and Mpuk servers :D

permbanned for what reason?

edit: this is the chrisaw as we know him: insulting other people, but calling for "fairness" from them.
A perfect example of hypocrisy.
Besides that, I wonder why a person should get banned on servers for having the nickname "chrissaw".
Ok, mpuk is probably a private company, they can do whatever they want, but why the hell should Epic ban someone just because he calls himself "chrissaw"?
That doesn't make any sense, and shows perfectly what I wrote to Arcane the other day: you are trying to get people banned for ridiculous reasons.
« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 20:31:31 by Mordsspass »
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:27:24 »

If you have some problems and you can track the IP: Clear your personal problems with the Big Brother behind that IP.

Permaban? I'd like to know who you permabanned, than I would invite that guy to any Multiplay server that is listed in the server browser. =p

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #27 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:32:44 »

I hardly believe the guy who used this name will be banned.
Why should he?

If everyone knows that your name is chrisaw, then it does not matter if there is a chrissaw.
I'm sure the guys would know that this person is NOT you.

P.S. Why do you believe the _Dark_ guys are behind it?!

Edit

Errrm Nightmare started to say that DarkRobin is Doom100

NEVER!
I only asked if DarkRobin1.1 is the cheater or DarkRobin1.2.
(Arcane said Doom100.)
I just heard he uses hacks like aimbot, wallhack etc.

Greets

« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 20:35:47 by Nightmare85 »

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #28 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:34:23 »

I hardly believe the guy who used this name will be banned.
Why should he?

If everyone knows that your name is chrisaw, then it does not matter if there is a chrissaw.
I'm sure the guys would know that this person is NOT you.

P.S. Why do you believe the _Dark_ guys are behind it?!

Greets

Maybe because the Clantag is Meganoob xxD

Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #29 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:35:03 »

vegas , mord close this topic its fucking lame and not interesting to discuss always the same shit

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #30 on: Fri 20.03.2009 20:40:04 »

vegas , mord close this topic its fucking lame and not interesting to discuss always the same shit

true, but first I want to see how chrissaw wants to get someone permabanned on all Epic servers for using the nickname "chrisaw"  xxxlaugh.gif
« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 20:45:41 by Mordsspass »
chrisaw2009

« Reply #31 on: Fri 20.03.2009 21:17:19 »

ok it was [NE]Tourch.God...

but you cant blame me for thinking it was u guys with the stuff happening lately..

I apologise :)
« Last Edit: Fri 20.03.2009 21:32:42 by chrisaw2009 »
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #32 on: Fri 20.03.2009 21:25:23 »

and its already been done LOL

Details please  xxxblink.gif

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #33 on: Fri 20.03.2009 21:35:46 »

quote from the Corrupt forum by Arcane:

Ok, to stop this argument progressing, it is not a _Dark_

it is (NE)Torch.God

thx for the entertainment chrisaw, you never fail to make a fool out of yourself.

oh and by the way: you still haven't explained why anyone should be banned for using the name "chrisaw", but your answer hints at abuse of admin powers.

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #34 on: Fri 20.03.2009 21:36:49 »

Ok this has got to stop. It was not a _Dark_ Member who made that nickname. I will deal with the Chris side of things later. But there is not going to be a future friendship between _Dark_ and Corrupt with all these differences and opinions. You don't like some of our members, some of my members don't like you. The UT3 community is too small for all of this BS, if you can't be nice to eachother, Stay the **** away from eachother (Thats to both clans). Mords i will reply to your post later, but i feel the servers are admined fairly. If you want to discuss a kick or a ban (This goes to anyone in this clan or not) you can discuss it on the Corrupts forums.

I personally am fedup of this, as are you and some of my members. All i can say is sorry on behalf of my clan, but the individuals opinions i can do nothing about. It's clear we are not going to get along at this point. I hope to stay friends with the _darks_ i talk regularly too, but as i represent my entire clan, maybe your opinions on me have changed. But i would like this to stop in both forums, it's getting us no where.

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #35 on: Fri 20.03.2009 21:42:37 »

Ok this has got to stop. It was not a _Dark_ Member who made that nickname. I will deal with the Chris side of things later. But there is not going to be a future friendship between _Dark_ and Corrupt with all these differences and opinions. You don't like some of our members, some of my members don't like you. The UT3 community is too small for all of this BS, if you can't be nice to eachother, Stay the **** away from eachother (Thats to both clans). Mords i will reply to your post later, but i feel the servers are admined fairly. If you want to discuss a kick or a ban (This goes to anyone in this clan or not) you can discuss it on the Corrupts forums.

I personally am fedup of this, as are you and some of my members. All i can say is sorry on behalf of my clan, but the individuals opinions i can do nothing about. It's clear we are not going to get along at this point. I hope to stay friends with the _darks_ i talk regularly too, but as i represent my entire clan, maybe your opinions on me have changed. But i would like this to stop in both forums, it's getting us no where.

quoted for truth.
This thread will be closed and remain as an example of how some people in Corrupt try to get people banned for ridiculousy void reasons.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: