Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DarkRobin  (Read 11118 times)
DarkRobin1.1

« on: Sat 21.03.2009 16:14:55 »

Hay av come to explain my self to all... av bean looking round the NET for this name DooM100 and found a few website with this name. OverClock3D.net was a place were he or she was found to be cheating. Ermmm the uther places were UT3 epic website ete. Right ok ok now am going to explain how i became DarkRobin1.1

Ok i got this game when it came out and i made a name called TazMan100. Made alot of friends ete...
But i got my self banned on Multiplay server for yes Racsist i admit.. BUT!! this is nuthing todo with this name DooM100.. But i bet ur alllllll wondering about how the **** did i no all ur names when i came back to UT3 with the name DarKrobin1.1.. its easy i remmber ur names simple as!. "Mord sed to me when i 1st made my name DarkRobin1.1 are you DooM100" and i sed no i am DarkRoBIN1.1 i only bean playing 2 weeks!... so the week went by and i ask Mord if i could join _Dark_ so thay gave me a trail out and i did not pass :( so mord then asked me if i would like to join them on there TS server and i sed yes and joined them on TS...i met all the _Dark_ members within the 1st week being on TS with them... so then K_G_ ask me if i had MSN and yes i do "ut3tazman100@hotmail.co.uk" i gave him my ADDI! and he relised the name TazMan100 in my addi! and he remmberd me. SOOOOOO then i got banned on there TS for a week then sorted it out and was let back on.

I no its really crazy that one day u never c DooM100 no more then the next u c this DarKrobin1.1 lad saying hi to you when u dont even no him and hes asking to join ur clan but really lads i am TAZMAN100!! not this cheating fucker DooM100. I have nerlly have 4 munths of this bullshit peaple calling me D00M100 and now i have had enuff!!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Sat 21.03.2009 18:07:40 »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Ok! I powned you with sniper  Grin

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
headshot241
Doublekill Member

« Reply #2 on: Sat 21.03.2009 18:40:19 »

have u read arcane's recent comments on this darkrobin?

As you know arcane is a Corrupt server admin. He is also now a Multiplay admin. This enables him to cross reference all IP address's.

He states that you are all these usernames!

Is he correct or not?

Headshot241

Have fun, its only a Game!
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #3 on: Sat 21.03.2009 19:06:39 »

This is just hilarious.

Wasn't on the forums for quite a while and the first thing I see is a topic started by a guy who tried very hard to get me in "his clan".

Surprise, surspise he seems to have quite a history of cheating with different usernames... that's just lame man.

The same goes for DaemonicKnight. I didn't know he was a glitcher. I don't care if they don't cheat now but even trying to do so in the past is just pathetic.

ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #4 on: Sat 21.03.2009 19:12:07 »

I don't want to go down this road again, but you are Doom100.

I was told by Blizzard_Wolf, that if people still query this, go speak to him.

Also any other server admins here, you may notice he has a Dynamic IP address, its good that MPUK system is not fooled by this.

EDIT: Oh and as for Deamonicknight, i don't think he is a cheater, but he is certainly a glitcher. He will glitch in anyway possible to achieve his goals, or just keep himself occupied because he cba to play the game properly now and then XD
« Last Edit: Sat 21.03.2009 19:16:36 by ArcAne »
DarkRobin1.1

« Reply #5 on: Sat 21.03.2009 20:54:23 »

You all wanna no DarKrobin1.2 is "DeamonicKight" u all wanna no who DarkRobin1.1 "Tazman100" you all wanna no who is the Bullshitting twat is! "Fijut" you all wanna no who is the retart is who follows ONE! word only "Arcane"

Lets get this right ok ARCANE! .... did u ever no DooM100 befor Fijut even told you about him Hmmmm?.
DID you ever no about Tazman100 Hmmmmm?.
DID you bann me because FOLLOW one word only Hmmmmm?.

DOOOO YOU NO UR A FUCKING TURNIP WITH NOO BALLLS HMMM?!!!

get it in ur fucking head I AM NOT DOOM100!
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #6 on: Sat 21.03.2009 20:58:15 »

This just shows how immature one can be.

I didn't ban you, you was already banned ages ago as doom100. Everytime you join a server, no matter what name you use, because of this ban, you are re-banned by the MPUK system. You can not hide from it.

No matter how much abuse you give me, or other admins, the fact remains of who you are.

Stop trying to hide a truth that can not be hidden.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #7 on: Sat 21.03.2009 20:58:41 »

i dont really know if he is doom... and i even dont care but i know that darkrob1.2 was deamonicknight and that deamonic told me darkrob.1.1 and tazman and doom are the same person

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #8 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:01:08 »

and the next fact i know is that u get banned and that ur post will be deleted if u dont stop the abuse in our forum

right vegas? mord? xD
« Last Edit: Sat 21.03.2009 21:03:03 by Splitter »

I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
DarkRobin1.1

« Reply #9 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:01:22 »

NOOOOOOOOO arcane ur over ur fucking head u m8.... wt u mean i can not hide? AM NOT HIDDIN NUTHING!

Just tell me Arcane who told you that i was DooM100!!!! "Fijut"
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #10 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:04:22 »

No, not fijut. the MPUK system, like i already said. I am not discussing this further as it is turning into a flame war which is against the rules of THIS forum, Remember, you are not in your own forum here. Respect _Dark_ clan's rules.
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #11 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:12:03 »

and the next fact i know is that u get banned and that ur post will be deleted if u dont stop the abuse in our forum

right vegas? mord? xD

yes.

I don't mind you guys discussing this topic in a civilized way, but no unnecessary flames please.
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #12 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:12:41 »

nooobs  xxxlaugh.gif u guys have no life  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

im not even gonne respond to this bullshit, who cares if someone has a 2e profile and did some bullshit with it.

GET OVER IT, ITS A FAKKIN GAME

don't hate the player, hate the game
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #13 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:14:40 »

nooobs  xxxlaugh.gif u guys have no life  xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif xxxlaugh.gif

im not even gonne respond to this bullshit, who cares if someone has a 2e profile and did some bullshit with it.

the problem is, the person is banned on all epic and mpuk servers because of whatever he/she did.
It's difficult to get over it when you can't play on 30% of all vctf-servers...
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #14 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:17:29 »

the problem is, the person is banned on all epic and mpuk servers because of whatever he/she did.
It's difficult to get over it when you can't play on 30% of all vctf-servers...

thats no problem u can always go to the admins and u can excuse for that what u did. 90% theygive u a second chance. but u have to mean it serious

clapping.gif
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #15 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:25:59 »

The problem is, MPUK have Zero Tolerance for Cheaters and Racism. So thats what the Care is with a second profile.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #16 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:27:59 »

oh is there already proof that he was cheating?

clapping.gif
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #17 on: Sat 21.03.2009 21:37:11 »

thats no problem u can always go to the admins and u can excuse for that what u did. 90% theygive u a second chance. but u have to mean it serious

Robin just listen to what Splitter metioned here and keep it in mind !!

I'm not sure wether u're doom or whoever, but ur aggressive defending attacks in our forum confirms what ppl say bout ur behaviour. U don't need to like arcane, either fijut, nor the currupt clan, but u should argue as it is good manners here.
Otherwise ur behaviour could be kind of COUNTERPRODUCTIVE ??!!  Sarcasm

Getting back to the topic's content: is there any proof?? If not why do we discuss about eventualities?
« Last Edit: Sat 21.03.2009 21:38:27 by Atomrolf »
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #18 on: Sat 21.03.2009 22:00:34 »

I unnerstand Robin (under condition, he isn't DOOM100): If we follow the assertions of ArcAne, he would maybe loose friends or friendly players the hard way. If u see somebody tries to persuade other pplz, I would react the same way - perhaps.  msnembarr.gif Its counterproductive, but plain.

ArcAne: I see ur reaction in another case (u know, what I mean) and u didn't act like the admin, rather as the leader of ur clan. I'm sceptically. So we need no words, we need facts! No facts, no words... If u are a pro, u'll don't take this the wrong way. I only believe, we should have strong evidences, if we destroy the reputation of somebody.

Finally: If DOOM100 disappeared, as DarkRobin1.1 turn up, it was a great deal. laughanim2.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #19 on: Sat 21.03.2009 22:13:02 »

i already said, if you want hard evidence, blizzard_wolf told me to refer you to him. at the moment he is unavailable, but tomorrow you will be able to speak to him in the irc channel #mpukunreal

i have nothing more to say on the matter. also, i wasnt the one that banned him, i am just telling you all why he was banned and who he is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print

Jump to: