Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: K_G_ and dnc-mafia are not members of _Dark_ anymore  (Read 4154 times)
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« on: Wed 25.03.2009 18:08:02 »

Alright, I think most people know it already, but hereby I just want to state also to none _Dark_ members that K_G_ has officially left our clan after some internal conflicts.
We wish him all the best on his future way.

Mordsspass
« Last Edit: Thu 26.03.2009 11:58:36 by Mordsspass »
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Wed 25.03.2009 18:16:01 »

Yo K_G_ best wishes and cu online =)

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #2 on: Wed 25.03.2009 18:34:44 »

Good luck in your Future continuation of UT3

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Wed 25.03.2009 18:39:34 »

Good luck and see you around, friend!

Mess with the best, die like the rest
DEVIL_77
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #4 on: Wed 25.03.2009 18:52:00 »

Hi Dark Team,

I have learned it yesterday, that K_G left your clan for X reasons...
Good luck to him, i hope we will see his new team on clanbase to do more matches Wink, did he left the clan alone?
They can come to our clan  laughanim2.gif
No lol, i take only skilled players who can speak french  xxxras.gif

Who is the new clan leader? You challenge my team for a friendly match Mordpass  whistle
It will be okay for us Wink

Bye alllllllllllll see you on UT3  finger lol
« Last Edit: Thu 26.03.2009 00:15:06 by DEVIL_77 »

http://www.diabloprogress.com/player/devilinside-2230

"There is no knowledge, that is no power"
K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #5 on: Wed 25.03.2009 22:26:05 »

ty all :D

Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #6 on: Wed 25.03.2009 22:55:23 »

K_G_ left _Dark_???
My life has no more sense :( :(

Ok, now serious^^:
I also wish you and your brother the best and I hope well all can still stay friends :)

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #7 on: Thu 26.03.2009 00:06:39 »

First of all., why u close my fakkin topic ?

second Im gonne tell this once,

The purpose of a clan is to play clanwars... and this clan has to many members, 12 or something, instead of 6 or 7

5 to play, and 2 for substitute... and I'm still fakkin substitute...
In general Dark clan has nothing to offer for me, U guys are nice, but what will leaving Dark change ? NOTHING...

and u think its kindergarten what was in the dnc-mafia! topic, lets see what is kindergarten u fakkin idiots.

By this post I clarify that I quit _Dark_ clan, From the next time i come online i wont be wearing the _Dark_ tag,

plz remove my rights to acces The DARK ONLY section and remove me from the darkclan at CB
GL in the future. U will need it without me :D

and dont forget this: Becoming nr1 will be difficult for u, because now im ur OPPONENT now and not ur TEAMMATE.

Peace out

don't hate the player, hate the game
radarfox
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Thu 26.03.2009 01:49:21 »

Yeah, I am already scared of your incredible skill laughanim2.gif

GL in searching of good clan and cya online Wink

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #9 on: Thu 26.03.2009 02:03:26 »

In general Dark clan has nothing to offer for me, U guys are nice, but what will leaving Dark change ? NOTHING...

and u think its kindergarten what was in the dnc-mafia! topic, lets see what is kindergarten u fakkin idiots.

first you say people are nice, then you call us "fakkin idiots"?

Grow up dude.

Bye
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #10 on: Thu 26.03.2009 08:46:23 »

Vegaskill needs to update the members page  whistle

Not that it's got anything to do with me, but that first post was contradictory "Nice guys" then "Fakkin idiots"

wink2.gif
dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #11 on: Thu 26.03.2009 09:36:51 »

that 'fakin idiots' is for the guys who responded to the 'kindergarten' in the dnc-mafia topic

and the ppl who are nice are darkredfoxxx, aka_sova etc

VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Thu 26.03.2009 10:01:50 »

I came to know about your displeasure from the point KG left.
As said in the members only area, this problem, that some members couldn't play almost no wars prevailed also at KG leadership era. Mordsspass is here for a week and tries to organize lots of wars eg against clans like 0-Games or BkrT, where 6vs6 and 5vs5 of our non-elite will play!
I offered you my position in a war against a harder opponent too, but you can't force to play-or-leave against clans like $$ or P$! In this case thas was not the reason for you to leave the clan, but the real life friendship to KG and Kunimitsu, that both were not satisfied nor active in this clan anymore. Anyways I wish you that you can build up a nice clan and have fun with the game.

I wish you good luck,
VegasKill

Mess with the best, die like the rest
dark
Multikill Member

« Reply #13 on: Thu 26.03.2009 10:50:17 »

lol what is with clan _dark_ ??
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #14 on: Thu 26.03.2009 11:58:08 »

lol what is with clan _dark_ ??

OK, I will explain the reason for K_G_s departure quickly.

After _Dark_ lost the clanwar to $$, K_G_ decided to become inactive and give the clanleader position to me.
1 week later, directly after our win against ULS, K_G_ contacts me on messenger and says he thinks I shouldn't be clanleader anymore. I asked him who he thinks should be clanleader then, and he responded he wants to be clanleader himself again. Then I asked him if he doesn't think it's a bit weird to go inactive as clanleader after a lost war and to want to become clanleader again after a won one.
He then threatened me of kicking me out of the clan for no real reason.
I then opened a thread in the forum and asked the people for their opinion, if K_G_ should be clanleader or me or someone else. It turned out that not a single _Dark_member wanted K_G_ as clanleader anymore, so he decided to leave the clan.
dnc-mafia is writing all kind of reasons here, but the only true reason for him to leave the clan is: he is a real life friend of K_G_ and they want to found their own clan now.
Since Kunimitsu is K_G_s brother, he will be removed from the clan as well, although he isn't active anymore anyways.

Since I am not as hot-headed and immature as those 2 (never had a problem with Kunimitsu), I wish them all the best on their future way and with their new clan.

Don't forget guys: if you want to play a clanwar with your new "clan", just ask us :)
And if any of you guys feels he wants to challenge me for a 1vs1, don't hesitate to ask me :)

Mordsspass
dark
Multikill Member

« Reply #15 on: Thu 26.03.2009 12:05:36 »

lol iam confused o_O

K_G_
Godlike Member

There cannot be light, without darkness!!!

« Reply #16 on: Thu 26.03.2009 12:47:21 »

roflmao!!!

you only say things that aren't true. but leave it!

good luck to you guys 2 :D

byebye!

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #17 on: Thu 26.03.2009 15:12:04 »

I feared to see this, but I think, we're mature enough to avoid a transfer from disagreement in hostile conditions.  embarrassed

I like u much, guyz and wish u good luck. And if we see us online, I'll be enjoyed to play together!

May the darkness be with u, wherever u r!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #18 on: Thu 26.03.2009 15:35:47 »

xxxw00t.gif OMG going through this thread is better than reading the top story on Digg!  laughanim2.gif
Politics, hatred revenge, betrayal... this story has it all.  Grin
Really amusing.

But I think this is what happens when there are too many ppl in a clan. If winning is the top priority and only the top 5 gets to play, you can expect some trouble brewing and this is a logical outcome.

I'm really curious as to what will happen next....

dnc-mafia
Multikill Member

« Reply #19 on: Thu 26.03.2009 15:40:15 »

dnc-mafia is writing all kind of reasons here, but the only true reason for him to leave the clan is: he is a real life friend of K_G_ and they want to found their own clan now.

i dont know where u get that bullshit from, just because hes a friend of mine, u think we planned this ? U also thought yesterday in the night that guy eddy was with us? Really mord, dont talk bullshit like that. I know u checked his IP etc, and u didnt said anything about it when u knew it was just some random guy. thats childhishs mords...

I really would love to stay in the clan, But I feel mistreated and disrespected by U !!, U were inactive when u was in the USA, ofcource... But then u tell me i have to profe myself in front of U because u didnt see me playing and other players telling u that ive become better( in the period u were inactive ), so just because ur leader i have to prove myself to u. And the PM u wrote to me containing that the ULS war is to diffucult for me.. well if a clanwar like ULS is to difficult for me, what am i doing in such a good clan as _Dark_ ? Thats the reason why I left, and not because of KG, really trust me. If KG still was in the Clan I would still have left, and I told this before, I was thinking of leaving like 3 weeks ago.

And i think i read it last night very good, u want to fight with us XD ? in RL ? xD
stuff like: do u have a life insurance ?
I dnot know anymore, u kept telling we ( KG and me ) were childish, meanwhile ur talking this crap XD

And about the clan. The 'Phantom' clan XD...
we just seperated from dark and started an other clan, and because of that its phantom? XDXDXD

I would love to play a clanwar against u guys, an offcial, on CB, lets see who then gets their ass spanked!

But I think this is what happens when there are too many ppl in a clan. If winning is the top priority and only the top 5 gets to play, you can expect some trouble brewing and this is a logical outcome.

I told them the exact same thing m4t1ini !!! winning is like their first priority instead of the players..
Some of the ppl in dark didnt gave a shit about me,

greetz.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
Print

Jump to: