Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IT'S JUST A GAME !!!  (Read 1741 times)
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« on: Thu 26.03.2009 17:37:29 »

To whom it may concern...  Wink

Guys, all that shit happened in he last days is just sick!
Never mind who started, never mind who is the "victim", never mind who was unfair, IT COULDN'T CARE LESS.

Get back to what the argue is about:

A USELESS GAME IN A VIRTUELL WORLD THAT DOESN'T EXIST !!!!!  xxxwave.gif

Is THAT worth to yield stress in your RL Huh? ?? 

Why do u care who is better, why is it important? Its just clicking with a mouse at the right moment while pressing a button on the keyboard, what gives an electric impact to a server and creates a non existing sitiation on your screen. THATS ALL.

"You're better - wow! dude you're my hero!!"  Roll Eyes

Guys there is a normal life and there should be no stupid conflict triggered by a insignificant game!
If there's no more fun just stop playing. Its just sick to mix the virtuality with the real life!

Sure there's room for some teasing and gimmicks, but in the end u should play for fun  wink2.gif  or otherwise better stop it.

I'm not blaming anyone here, but the strange things in the past few weeks in the _dark_ clan (but also with other guys (e.g. the former regulars, $$)), where people argued far in excess of rationality and decent behaviour, showed a degree of agression that I never consider possible as far as a trivial computer game is concerned !!

Get back to/keep sanity and reason - otherwise a funny ut3 community exists no longer !!  xxxsleep.gif
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #1 on: Thu 26.03.2009 17:47:31 »

U hit like ur sniper shoots - bullseye!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #2 on: Thu 26.03.2009 17:59:22 »

in my real life is no confilct or arguements what piss me off, so i use the internet to be evil to other users (only in ut3 cause i dont play something different)  rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #3 on: Thu 26.03.2009 18:02:38 »

Lol topic is lol.

finger

There will always be arguments in games and on the internet, Thats the way things are. If everyone was fair and behaved, there would be little need for admins.
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #4 on: Thu 26.03.2009 18:06:19 »

in my real life is no confilct or arguements what piss me off, so i use the internet to be evil to other users (only in ut3 cause i dont play something different)  rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

Didn't mentioned ever!  xxxlaugh.gif

headshot241
Doublekill Member

« Reply #5 on: Thu 26.03.2009 19:30:37 »

Hi All,

I cant believe what is going on here!

The Dark clan is the, in my eyes Elite, Creme de la creme of all clans.  you guys are so well organised it is a pleasure to play with / against. there is very rarely any conflict what-so-ever ingame apart from friendly banter.

I totally agree with Atomrolf on his very well put forward post above, it is only a game. I came away from one clan where this shit goes on constantly. you only have to look at R3gul4rs / corrupts roster to see how many people come & go .

I think you guys need to seriously have a chat, privately. You are on the verge of maybe disbanding one of the great clans on Ut3 if not THE BEST in my eyes.

I seriously hope you can all just get it together & play together.

Thanks for taking time to read my post & I  hope this all goes away.

Have fun, its only a game!

Headshot241............

Have fun, its only a Game!
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Thu 26.03.2009 19:33:11 »

@headshot: Normally there are no conflicts in the dark clan but the thing with dnc and K_G_ is really confusing.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
headshot241
Doublekill Member

« Reply #7 on: Thu 26.03.2009 19:36:25 »

@headshot: Normally there are no conflicts in the dark clan but the thing with dnc and K_G_ is really confusing.

Thats what I cant understand BB. As Ive posted I have never seen this before in such a well organised clan!

It will be a massive blow! you guys are like family from what I have seen.

Have fun, its only a Game!
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #8 on: Thu 26.03.2009 20:55:35 »

It wasn't to hide and even if we have shown some differences in the open forum, it wasn't in a rly bad way. If u come to a point, when the live demand a decision from 4 - u have to make a choice. And if some choices are not in the same direction, life will divide the wayz of friends. Thats life!  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: