Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Farewell Buddy's (A) I Think they kicked me out this clan :( ! XD  (Read 1651 times)
Kunimitsu
Doublekill Member

Kuni Is Coming To Get You!

« on: Fri 27.03.2009 14:50:09 »

Well due to all the talking that has been going around about clanleaders and stuff i suddenly noticed that i'm not in the team anymore. I know i was inactive for a time but i still played once in a while. Splitter saw me play and some others.

Probably mordss didn't saw me and decided to kick me.. Or maybe because i'm k_g_'s brother. But anyway it's fine with me. I always had fun playing with and against u guys.. We worked nice and hard to become number one.. and than everyone retired LOL XD..

But i will keep playing this game because i like it. Maybe i'll be joining a new clan for clanwars. It was to bad that i couldn't participate in clanwars only because i was inactive. I think i still have the skill required to beat the best players around if i'm not fooling around.

But anyway's this was my post to say goodbye and thank you for the good times Wink See u soon online!!!

Greetzz Kuni (A)
DarkRobin1.1

« Reply #1 on: Fri 27.03.2009 14:55:19 »

WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooo i love you Kun!! :) HAHA
Splitter
Mr. Massacre

« Reply #2 on: Fri 27.03.2009 14:59:37 »

I know i was inactive for a time but i still played once in a while. Splitter saw me play and some others.

erm no, bb
« Last Edit: Fri 27.03.2009 16:56:30 by Splitter »

Quote from: Mordsspass
I think most or even all of you already know whom I am talking about, our good old bigoted Splitter.
clapping.gif
Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #3 on: Fri 27.03.2009 15:11:51 »

Byebye Kuni,
we had a good time, see you :)
Atomrolf
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Fri 27.03.2009 15:41:15 »

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuni  :)

my favourite dutch koeta  tongue  cheesy

nice to hear from u and i just can return ur words: it was a pleasure to play with u guys and we had a lot of fun. Thanks that u're mentioning it here as people might ask themselves how we got together before, after reading the other posts.  Wink

great for Kuuuuuuni

and cu online mate

Cheers, Atomkoeta   grinanim.gif
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Fri 27.03.2009 16:34:11 »

Yo Kuni =),

Thx for the AMAZING game against Burial and the other clanwars.

cu online  tongue

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 27.03.2009 19:59:04 »

good luck!  Crazysmile1
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #7 on: Fri 27.03.2009 22:22:00 »

Sayonara, kuni-kun!

I'll miss u and hope for many conjointly matches. Would be sad, if we'll see us online and didn't stay friends.

\(^_^)/ (^_^) (_ _)

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: