Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Environment Destruction Demo with UT3 Engine  (Read 1445 times)
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« on: Tue 07.04.2009 12:33:56 »

Hi guyz, I found on a german website a trailer with PhysX Demo. U see a rocket launcher destroying pillars, floor plates and some other stuff. But it works only with Nvidia.  :'(

http://video.golem.de/games/1944/physx-apex-gdc2009-destruction-trailer.html

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 07.04.2009 13:11:12 »

That's pretty old.

smth like 2 months ago i downloaded PhysX for UT3 and destroyed a lot of things in 2 included maps. that's cool.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #2 on: Tue 07.04.2009 14:26:05 »

I dont care if its old it is still a good "mutator".

I saw something like that in a custom map. In playtable you can destroy the legosquares^^ and the dominos.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #3 on: Tue 07.04.2009 14:33:26 »

Yeah, its still a mutator. Since I started to play, I wait 4 destructible environment. From time to time some1 promise it, but its still announced, canceled, postponed. I wait for walls which break down from a tank hit, enemies buried from debris after rocket impacts in the roof, vanishing cover while guns sending barrage...  Crazysmile1

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Tue 07.04.2009 14:41:28 »

Yeah, its still a mutator. Since I started to play, I wait 4 destructible environment. From time to time some1 promise it, but its still announced, canceled, postponed. I wait for walls which break down from a tank hit, enemies buried from debris after rocket impacts in the roof, vanishing cover while guns sending barrage...  Crazysmile1

I think its really hard to vreate a destructible environment for a online game. And imagine how many bugs would be there.^^

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #5 on: Tue 07.04.2009 17:23:52 »

Yea, it can stuck into smbs' ass :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: