Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do u want to improve in your gameplay??  (Read 18700 times)
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #60 on: Fri 17.04.2009 16:13:29 »

I increased it in UT3 from 1200 to 1500.
I will see if it's better, maybe I will even raise it to 2000 or so.
UT3 is a fast game^^

Off-topic:
lol, Sava_On has his own language.
"Stop teke bool!!" = "Stop taking orb!!"
Another guy: Maybe sava cannot speak English and I: "Oh yeah, ORB is really difficult^^"
It was a very funny match at all :D

Greets

I left this forum because of Mordsspass' senseless closings and deletings.
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #61 on: Fri 17.04.2009 16:19:10 »

Now I have 2000 in UT3 and 3200 Mouse DPI

Edit: Now its even harder for me to make moving shock combos  msn004.gif
« Last Edit: Fri 17.04.2009 16:20:22 by Bloody.Bender »

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #62 on: Fri 17.04.2009 16:36:14 »

I think that's too fast!
I mean you will normally turn to 180° - in extreme situations.
So I don't see the sense to increase the mouse speed that much.
Maybe you just need more practice with the new mouse speed.

Greets

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #63 on: Fri 17.04.2009 16:54:02 »

Yeah thats what I mean (with the practice). I like when your speed is faster  msn011.gif easier to shoot after wall dodges and similar things.

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #64 on: Sun 19.04.2009 16:23:40 »

Don't focus on walldodges anymore.
Epic partly removed some walldodges with patch 2.0 and they will remove all walldodges with 2.1.

haha just kidding  xxxlaugh.gif

(But who knows?  msn008.gif )

Greets

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #65 on: Sun 19.04.2009 16:49:18 »

Normal Walldodges aren't removed. Only the hoverboard walldodges. And I never saw some1 shooting a shockcore on the hoverboard^^

Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #66 on: Sun 19.04.2009 16:59:18 »

But isn't it nearly the same?
Instead of making a normal jump and then a walldodge, you make a hoveboard jump, get off it while being in air then you dodge.
The result is the same, or not?
And after the dodge you can shoot (before you are on the ground.)

Greets

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #67 on: Sun 19.04.2009 17:23:03 »

Noooo I mean when you shoot a shock core, then you make a dodge jump and then you try to make a shock combo. And that don't work with a hoverboard wall dodge.

Nightmare85
Godlike Member

will not come back!

« Reply #68 on: Sun 19.04.2009 17:30:06 »

Okay but I doubt it will often work online and during a fight.
Too bad UT3 is server side oriented, not client side oriented.
Hitting your own cores is not the same as in offline mode.
Other "normal" games do not have this problem...

Maybe there are also problems using the client method, but I would prefer it than the server side method.

Greets

sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #69 on: Tue 21.04.2009 11:45:15 »

In what aspect of the game do you want to get better? tell me damnit :)

m4rt1ni, I know what you have to do: improve your kill/death ratio: http://clanbase.ggl.com/warinfo.php?wid=8784627  msn011.gif

Lightmyfire
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #70 on: Wed 22.04.2009 20:02:09 »

Hehe is that a duel invite from you sike :D:D:D???
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #71 on: Wed 22.04.2009 23:15:43 »

m4rt1ni, I know what you have to do: improve your kill/death ratio: http://clanbase.ggl.com/warinfo.php?wid=8784627  msn011.gif

nice find sike
the truth is to this day I still think that playing that match was some kind of an "accident"
I played a match in a gametype I know the least, we weren't on ts at that time and I still dunno what it the time for udamage to reaper, is it 86 seconds? I still dont know the dm maps well, so it's gonna take a while till I'll try another tdm match.

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #72 on: Wed 22.04.2009 23:38:45 »

nice find sike
the truth is to this day I still think that playing that match was some kind of an "accident"
I played a match in a gametype I know the least, we weren't on ts at that time and I still dunno what it the time for udamage to reaper, is it 86 seconds? I still dont know the dm maps well, so it's gonna take a while till I'll try another tdm match.

I still think a duel sike vs martini would be a good idea  xxxshifty.gif
if you guys are man enough, you can use our server  :)
sikeferenc
Godlike Member

« Reply #73 on: Thu 23.04.2009 07:29:43 »

m4rt1ni: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Damage_Amplifier 82s. To tell the truth im still a team-player, duel is not my style. But we can practice tdm pH! vs. L.o.L for fun anytime anywhere!
Mordsspass: At the moment i've strange problems with UT3, i mean sometimes all server are laggy for me (yesterday night i played on 6 server, dm/tdm/vctf servers and i had strange lag-like things on all), i had packet loss.  i changed my ISP, i got new computer....nothing changed. Maybe my Vista x64 is the problem or my new mainboard's bios (gigabyte suxx with their bios) because of sometimes everything looks like laggy (desktop, movie playback etc....) msn006.gif

We have a new tdm serverhttp://www.gametracker.com/server_info/84.2.39.205:5555/ almost configured well, the only problem is to set the correct tick rate.
« Last Edit: Thu 23.04.2009 07:44:59 by sikeferenc »

darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #74 on: Thu 23.04.2009 11:15:25 »

Hi Sike, I dunnot believe that ur mainboard is the prob. Have a gigabyte too and it works fine.  Grin But I can advice u to use a bootloader. U can install ur OS twice and have on one only ur UT3 or the games u play online. The second is ur "normal" OS. Very useful: U don't need two separate Windows, u can use the same version cuz they dunnot see each other (hidden partition).

I had similary problems and since I install the double-sys with a bootloader, I never have such heavy lags...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #75 on: Thu 23.04.2009 11:48:59 »

nice find sike

I still think a duel sike vs martini would be a good idea  xxxshifty.gif
if you guys are man enough, you can use our server  :)

Cool anytime, anywhere, I always enjoy playing duels against any of you guys
« Last Edit: Thu 23.04.2009 11:50:33 by m4rt1ni »

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #76 on: Thu 30.04.2009 19:29:37 »

people in this thread were discussing about mouse speed, here's a little video from Hypno, one of the best UT-players, look how he's moving his mouse:

Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #77 on: Thu 30.04.2009 19:38:13 »

Nothing Special imo.  tongue

You have to find your own way/style to move the mouse.

m4rt1ni
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #78 on: Thu 30.04.2009 19:58:00 »

people in this thread were discussing about mouse speed, here's a little video from Hypno, one of the best UT-players, look how he's moving his mouse:

not much of a surprise. extremely low sens possibly with some acceleration. I play on low sens but his seems a lot lower. In duel you HAVE TO know the position of the enemy 90% of the time, so there is no need for him to do a full 180 degrees turn in one swipe. I keep it higher cos it's useful in the other gamemodes, but last time I checked, even I cannot make a 180 turn :-P

Mordsspass
Dark Clan Leader

« Reply #79 on: Thu 30.04.2009 20:36:45 »

not much of a surprise. extremely low sens possibly with some acceleration. I play on low sens but his seems a lot lower. In duel you HAVE TO know the position of the enemy 90% of the time, so there is no need for him to do a full 180 degrees turn in one swipe. I keep it higher cos it's useful in the other gamemodes, but last time I checked, even I cannot make a 180 turn :-P

my mouse sensitivity is much higher than his, i do a 180 by moving my mouse like 2 centimeters.
Maybe that is too much  embarrassed
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print

Jump to: