Dark Clan Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to headshot a Sp33dhacker + Stranded Gong Flagrun  (Read 1403 times)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« on: Tue 14.04.2009 15:24:06 »

cheesy

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
aka_sova
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #1 on: Tue 14.04.2009 16:28:24 »

Dark robin pwnd!!  xxxw00t.gif
darkredfox
Dark Clan Member

GRRRRR!

« Reply #2 on: Tue 14.04.2009 20:07:29 »

n1 Bloody! Or n2? ftw

Maybe some1 has to shoot the gong with the tank?  wink2.gif

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl FHTAGN.
ArcAne
banned

PtE

« Reply #3 on: Tue 14.04.2009 23:30:09 »

The reason your aim showed differently in the video was because of an aimbot ofcourse...

Nah im just joking. Clientside demo recording is extremely bad (i think it has gotten worse in V2.0) if you clientside record an actual aimbotter, in the demo you won't be able to tell they aimbot anymore because of how screwed clientside is. The best is Serverside demo recording, i have not see any flaws in it. But obviously unless your an admin @ server in question its impossible to serverside.

I for one would like clientside fixed and have the same abilities as in 1.3 (where you can change view to players in range aswell as yourself)
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #4 on: Wed 15.04.2009 10:30:29 »

Yeah 1.3 was great :D

But I think in my video you can see that its a speedhacker^^

imo the worst speedhack i've ever seen! n00bhacker! He scored only once and after my headshot he left.

B4 that headshot I hammered him with the impact hammer^^

Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcisuss, sculptor of physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz.
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Wed 15.04.2009 11:08:10 »

Clientside didn't work at all in 1.3! You didn't appear yourself or didn't move. -.-
And with patch2.0 its so that you can't see all players because the server sends only detailed data from your own character and enemies "near" you. Therefore this is the only way to evade errors while watching demos - til now. I wonder about the ping values shown in the players list tough - if they were the same values as during the match.

And Serverside demos allow to switch between players. And they work lots better than in 1.3. Now even the tank-muzzle and other vehicle weapons look in the correct directions as during an online game.

Mess with the best, die like the rest
dark
Multikill Member

« Reply #6 on: Fri 17.04.2009 11:41:45 »

i record a speedhacker
VegasKill
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Fri 17.04.2009 12:01:31 »

Hmmm, I wonder if the option "cheat detection - [Speed Hack] Maximum Time Margin" doesn't work on some servers or is turned off. Basic setting is "on" for servers with webadmin, and what server doesn't have webadmin installed? -.-

Greets Robin! (?)  tsmiley.gif

Mess with the best, die like the rest
Bloody.Bender
Dark Clan Member

« Reply #8 on: Fri 17.04.2009 12:24:37 »

Oh my god scorpion  msn002.gif

German Version and Legoland?!  blablabla.gif

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: